PDA

View Full Version : Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

FreeAmerican
10-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

Associated Press Writer Mary Foster, Associated Press Writer – Fri Oct 16, 4:50 am ET
NEW ORLEANS – A white Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have.

Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

Bardwell said he asks everyone who calls about marriage if they are a mixed race couple. If they are, he does not marry them, he said.

LINK HERE (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091016/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff;_ylt=AgWgoI3WllfS2P87MX9CS8V 0fNdF)

Looks like the ACLU and the media will have a field day with this.

linda22003
10-16-2009, 09:44 AM
He actually lets black people use his bathroom. Why didn't HE get the Nobel prize? :cool:

Gingersnap
10-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I kind of admire the old coot's honesty. He didn't lecture them or scare them and he recommended another J.P. in the same parish who would do it. People who actually carry out their convictions in real life (non-violent convictions) are sort of refreshing these days. :p

djones520
10-16-2009, 10:10 AM
I kind of admire the old coot's honesty. He didn't lecture them or scare them and he recommended another J.P. in the same parish who would do it. People who actually carry out their convictions in real life (non-violent convictions) are sort of refreshing these days. :p

Honesty? "I'm not a racist, I just don't want white people marrying black people."

Yeah, that's called being racist. Your making assumptions and decisions based solely on the color of someones skin.

Gingersnap
10-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Honesty? "I'm not a racist, I just don't want white people marrying black people."

Yeah, that's called being racist. Your making assumptions and decisions based solely on the color of someones skin.

No, he's making the assumption that biracial children are adversely affected by their parents' union. I don't have any opinion on that issue and I don't care enough to form one.

I'm just amused by his obvious honesty about his opinion. I'd much rather deal with a guy who's honest about his dislike or mistrust of professional women, for instance, than deal with one who pretends to believe the the equal opportunity thing but who secretly sabotages female coworkers.

Honesty is always the best policy outside of "Does this make me look fat" questions. :p

ExLiberal
10-16-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm glad he's honest too but somebody needs to update him on what year wer're in. My grandma had the same fears about a marriage in our family and it was hard to convince her of the times lol.

noonwitch
10-16-2009, 11:03 AM
My grandpa still hasn't gotten over my cousin marrying a black girl. He once made a comment about how now little dark babies have his last name-I now tease him about it. My cousin is a loser for reasons that have nothing to do with the race of his wife, and I feel badly for his children, again, for reasons that have nothing to do with race.

FreeAmerican
10-16-2009, 11:12 AM

I agree with your statement. He is honest about his opinion and provides a reason for forming that opinion.

I really don't care one way or the other, I don't have a problem with it. As a matter of fact, my wife's sister just married a black man that she has been with for 5 or 6 years and has 2 children with. Two beautiful little girls that are so white you wouldn't even know they are mixed.

djones520
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
My grandpa still hasn't gotten over my cousin marrying a black girl. He once made a comment about how now little dark babies have his last name-I now tease him about it. My cousin is a loser for reasons that have nothing to do with the race of his wife, and I feel badly for his children, again, for reasons that have nothing to do with race.

My wifes grandmother is incredibly racist as well. One of my brother and sister in laws are Indian, and very dark skinned ones at that. If she even acknowledges their existance, it's to berate them. She shows unconditional love to the rest of her white grandchildren though.

linda22003
10-16-2009, 11:22 AM
My wifes grandmother is incredibly racist as well. One of my brother and sister in laws are Indian, and very dark skinned ones at that. If she even acknowledges their existance, it's to berate them. She shows unconditional love to the rest of her white grandchildren though.

The situation gets a little better as the older generations die out. Sometimes that's what it takes. My grandmother was also racist, but she was born in the 1890s, so she was very much a product of her times.

FlaGator
10-16-2009, 11:33 AM

Do you feel he should be legally compelled to do this?

fettpett
10-16-2009, 11:43 AM
i have no issues with mixed couples or any marriage, but if the guy doesn't want to marry them, fine, his choice, he sent them to a different Justice that would. Pastor's are allowed to the choice of who they will and wont marry, why can't a JP?

but this is going to turn into the same issue of when that Pharmasit at Walgreens refused to give a girl the morning after pill because of personal conviction. I'm pretty sure this JP's opionion is protected by president and the ACLU has no legs to stand on other than the race card. sadly the same thing that happened to Rush is going to happen to this guy just on a smaller scale.

linda22003
10-16-2009, 11:45 AM
The JP isn't going to be allowed to buy an NFL team? :confused:

djones520
10-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Yes, and furthermore I'm pretty sure he IS legally compelled to do so. From everything that I'm reading on the topic, it's a government position, even if at Parish level. By him doing so, it's showing a government sanction of racial discrimination, and I highly doubt there is a single government entity in this country that supports such a policy.

FreeAmerican
10-16-2009, 12:05 PM

Can he refuse to marry a couple based on his beliefs?

linda22003
10-16-2009, 12:08 PM
I agree with DJones; in some states a JP is basically a notary public, but in others he's a magistrate of some kind. It would depend on what his role is under Louisiana law.

ExLiberal
10-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes, and furthermore I'm pretty sure he IS legally compelled to do so. From everything that I'm reading on the topic, it's a government position, even if at Parish level. By him doing so, it's showing a government sanction of racial discrimination, and I highly doubt there is a single government entity in this country that supports such a policy.

I think the guy was stupid but I don't think the government should do anything. What about gay marriage? Should people be forced to go against their religious convictions and perform marriges on same sex couples?

djones520
10-16-2009, 12:19 PM
I think the guy was stupid but I don't think the government should do anything. What about gay marriage? Should people be forced to go against their religious convictions and perform marriges on same sex couples?

If it's legal in the state, then yes. It's the job they hold.

Do you complain when Muslims refuse to do any aspect of there job because it might have something to do with pork?

ExLiberal
10-16-2009, 12:38 PM
If it's legal in the state, then yes. It's the job they hold.

Do you complain when Muslims refuse to do any aspect of there job because it might have something to do with pork?

No, I don't. You can't force everyone to bow to the secular god. People should be able to have religious exemptions in the case of gay marriage. What if the government one day legalized marriage between kids and adults? Would you like being forced to perform a marriage between a 6 year old girl and a 60 year old man?

fettpett
10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
The JP isn't going to be allowed to buy an NFL team? :confused:

LOL..no, same mentality, the name calling, trying to destory the man. Who may or may not be, but the media and ACLU will try and paint him as such and (probably) get him fired

If a person has a believe that they hold that handling a specific product would be against such believe then no, wouldn't complain as several religions have it that they can't handle things.

fettpett
10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
No, I don't. You can't force everyone to bow to the secular god. People should be able to have religious exemptions in the case of gay marriage. What if the government one day legalized marriage between kids and adults? Would you like being forced to perform a marriage between a 6 year old girl and a 60 year old man?

I agree, and a Pastor is not legally obligated to marry anyone that they don't want to, the same should be for a Justice of the Peace. thats what the First Amendment is about.

djones520
10-16-2009, 12:42 PM

As an agent of the government that made that law, then yes. If you don't like it, then don't do the job.

It's that simple. It's like working at McDonalds, and refusing to serve burgers because you don't believe in how cows are slaughtered.

noonwitch
10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Can he refuse to marry a couple based on his beliefs?

What is the legal status of a justice of the peace? Is he elected or appointed? Does he receive tax money for his job? If the answer to any of those is yes, then he can't refuse a marriage based on his beliefs.

A minister/pastor/priest/rabbi/iman is a different matter.

ExLiberal
10-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Oh woops, I was under the impression this guy was a minister.

FreeAmerican
10-16-2009, 01:49 PM
They are elected officials.

hazlnut
10-16-2009, 05:50 PM

Like employers who won't hire or promote people of color? That kind of refreshing?

I think the old coot should be tossed out on his ass and hopefully sued in civil court for being a total jackass. Yes, they should write that right on the complaint: "We are suing dick-head for being a bigot and a jackass."

With any luck, they will get mixed race judge and mixed jury. Poetic Justice...

Gingersnap
10-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Like employers who won't hire or promote people of color? That kind of refreshing?...

Like employers who make their expectations crystal clear before hiring instead of being forced to hire people they despise and then making their lives miserable until they quit. This has happened to me because I was a woman.

It would have been much better for me if I had known in advance that my direct supervisor felt annoyed and threatened by women in the lab. Then I wouldn't have wasted my time in that job. Instead, he parroted the company line about equal opportunity, etc., and then dedicated his life to annoying the hell out of me until I quit.

Do you seriously believe that mouthing a sermonette you don't believe in magically changes your opinions and your behavior? I don't. I've never seen it happen myself. I'd much rather deal with an honest bigot than a covert liar. ;)

stsinner
10-16-2009, 07:09 PM

What he said was true.. Every white girl I've ever known that's been with a black man has gotten hurt in the end... For whatever reason.. And for those that want to cry racist, I'll give the preemptive F-U because I'm saying what I've experienced.. In fact, I'm the benefactor of a failed black/white relationship where the father booked after getting the white girl pregnant..

PoliCon
10-16-2009, 07:46 PM
He actually lets black people use his bathroom. Why didn't HE get the Nobel prize? :cool:

sound like anyone we know? :rolleyes:

cowbell
10-17-2009, 12:08 AM
uh oh! we're not racist! we have black friends! "I really don't care one way or the other, I don't have a problem with it. As a matter of fact, my wife's sister just married a black man that she has been with for 5 or 6 years and has 2 children with. Two beautiful little girls that are so white you wouldn't even know they are mixed.'
________________v
i am so sorry. but that is racist! the beautiful little girls are SO white you wouldnt even know they are "mixed".that is actually a racist thing to say. ok. carry on.

Rockntractor
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM
uh oh! we're not racist! we have black friends! "I really don't care one way or the other, I don't have a problem with it. As a matter of fact, my wife's sister just married a black man that she has been with for 5 or 6 years and has 2 children with. Two beautiful little girls that are so white you wouldn't even know they are mixed.'
________________v
i am so sorry. but that is racist! the beautiful little girls are SO white you wouldnt even know they are "mixed".that is actually a racist thing to say. ok. carry on.

Do you need two usernames?:confused:

ExLiberal
10-17-2009, 12:33 AM
What he said was true.. Every white girl I've ever known that's been with a black man has gotten hurt in the end... For whatever reason.. And for those that want to cry racist, I'll give the preemptive F-U because I'm saying what I've experienced.. In fact, I'm the benefactor of a failed black/white relationship where the father booked after getting the white girl pregnant..

Almost all marriages fail in this country. Color doesn't make a difference. All humans are inherently evil no matter what their race, and if a black man is disloyal to his woman it's because he's a selfish prick, not because he's black. White/white relationships fail all the time too. Doesn't mean we discourage (or bar) them. Also if it's black men who ditch women all the time, does this mean black men shouldn't be allowed to marry period? Even if it's to a black woman? Would it be worse for a black man to leave a black woman than a black man to leave a white woman? I don't think so.

cowbell
10-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Do you need two usernames?:confused:

eh? hey,i'm sorry lady, what are you talking about?

stsinner
10-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Almost all marriages fail in this country. Color doesn't make a difference. All humans are inherently evil no matter what their race, and if a black man is disloyal to his woman it's because he's a selfish prick, not because he's black. White/white relationships fail all the time too. Doesn't mean we discourage (or bar) them. Also if it's black men who ditch women all the time, does this mean black men shouldn't be allowed to marry period? Even if it's to a black woman? Would it be worse for a black man to leave a black woman than a black man to leave a white woman? I don't think so.

Complete and utter politically correct bullshit!!!
Hey, dummy.. 70% of black kids are born to single mothers.. Do some research.. It is what it is, and if it makes you uncomfortable to read it in print, maybe you need to do a reality check...

It's funny how if you date a black girl, black men get all sorts of pissed off, but they love to have a white girl on their arm... I'm not an advocate...

PoliCon
10-17-2009, 04:24 PM
right on cue . . . .

ExLiberal
10-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Complete and utter politically correct bullshit!!!
Hey, dummy.. 70% of black kids are born to single mothers.. Do some research.. It is what it is, and if it makes you uncomfortable to read it in print, maybe you need to do a reality check...

It's funny how if you date a black girl, black men get all sorts of pissed off, but they love to have a white girl on their arm... I'm not an advocate...

Calm down. This isn't the 50s. I don't doubt that black men in America have this problem. What I do doubt is that their skin color is the reason for their behaviour. The black community has problems, obviously...but ALL black people do not fall into this category, so we can't arrogantly bar them from being married because we "just know" that their marriage will fail. Else we'd have to bar all people from being married, since almost all marriages fail. Do you have any black friends? Probably not, but if you do....would you tell them to their face that they shouldn't be allowed to marry white women? Do you think black men should be allowed to marry black women? Why is it only white women who you feel are special enough to be protected from the scary negro man?

I'm not PC, bur I'm not racist either. And it's sad that you equate the two. There are so many wonderful black people in this country. If I ever find a black man that I fall in love with and want to marry, I want the freedom to do so, and I don't want some hick trying to stop me because he "just don't feel it's right".

Rockntractor
10-17-2009, 09:30 PM
I have mixed feelings about mixed marriages but to be honest I know of some that are going on 25 years now and society is much kinder now days to children of mixed descent. I would have to say any misgivings I have are due to the era I grew up. As many know I have a niece that married a very nice black man and she has three beautiful little girls that I love to death. Times are changing!

stsinner
10-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Calm down. This isn't the 50s. I don't doubt that black men in America have this problem. What I do doubt is that their skin color is the reason for their behaviour. The black community has problems, obviously...but ALL black people do not fall into this category, so we can't arrogantly bar them from being married because we "just know" that their marriage will fail. Else we'd have to bar all people from being married, since almost all marriages fail. Do you have any black friends? Probably not, but if you do....would you tell them to their face that they shouldn't be allowed to marry white women? Do you think black men should be allowed to marry black women? Why is it only white women who you feel are special enough to be protected from the scary negro man?

I'm not PC, bur I'm not racist either. And it's sad that you equate the two. There are so many wonderful black people in this country. If I ever find a black man that I fall in love with and want to marry, I want the freedom to do so, and I don't want some hick trying to stop me because he "just don't feel it's right".

I do have black friends.. I have dear black friends, as I was in the Army with them in Iraq and without them I may not be here today, and vice versa.. But I don't mention black friends anymore because you always get the mental midget that says, "Just because you know black people that doesn't mean you're not racist.. That's always the racist's first defense-I know black people"

As I said, i'm the beneficiary of a black man leaving a white woman after knocking her up-my wife is white, and she has a mulatto son that has never met or talked to his piece of shit Jamaican father because he fled to Jamaica after landing my wife.. We met when he was 5, and he calls me dad..

I'm absolutely not a racist, but I can read the newspaper.. I know that if there's certain crimes committed, blacks are the likely culprits because statistics tell me this.. And I will choose to walk down the side of the street where the whites are gathered over the blacks because, again, statistics tell me I'll be safer. And I choose to live in a white town, not because I dislike black people, but because diverse towns have higher crime rates.. Only a fucking fool would dispute these things.. I think black people are fine, but I'm not going to be stupid just to prove this..

I have known many, many black men that dated white women, and i can't think of one couple that is still together today.. And the fact that 70% of black kids are bastards proves my point-they don't commit and don't take care of their responsibilities, and me pointing it out doesn't say a damned thing about me other than I can read.. I'm merely spouting facts-facts which make many people uncomfortable or angry... They are the ones making these statistics so, not me..

I don't have a bit of a problem with black people proper, but I do think that races should marry within their own... Tower of Babel, anyone?

Rockntractor
10-17-2009, 09:54 PM
I do have black friends.. I have dear black friends, as I was in the Army with them in Iraq and without them I may not be here today, and vice versa.. But I don't mention black friends anymore because you always get the mental midget that says, "Just because you know black people that doesn't mean you're not racist.. That's always the racist's first defense-I know black people"

As I said, i'm the beneficiary of a black man leaving a white woman after knocking her up-my wife is white, and she has a mulatto son that has never met or talked to his piece of shit Jamaican father because he fled to Jamaica after landing my wife.. We met when he was 5, and he calls me dad..

I'm absolutely not a racist, but I can read the newspaper.. I know that if there's certain crimes committed, blacks are the likely culprits because statistics tell me this.. And I will choose to walk down the side of the street where the whites are gathered over the blacks because, again, statistics tell me I'll be safer. And I choose to live in a white town, not because I dislike black people, but because diverse towns have higher crime rates.. Only a fucking fool would dispute these things.. I think black people are fine, but I'm not going to be stupid just to prove this..

I have known many, many black men that dated white women, and i can't think of one couple that is still together today.. And the fact that 70% of black kids are bastards proves my point-they don't commit and don't take care of their responsibilities, and me pointing it out doesn't say a damned thing about me other than I can read.. I'm merely spouting facts-facts which make many people uncomfortable or angry... They are the ones making these statistics so, not me..

I don't have a bit of a problem with black people proper, but I do think that races should marry within their own... Tower of Babel, anyone?

How do you feel about English and Swedish mixed marriages?

stsinner
10-17-2009, 09:56 PM
How do you feel about English and Swedish mixed marriages?

I was speaking only of black and white marriages where the man is black and the woman is white.. The reverse is so rare that I've rarely seen it and haven't read much about it.. But black and white marriages seem to always be doomed from the start. Of course, I hope your niece has a wonderful marriage and life.. It's not as if I wish these people ill, I just think it's like playing Russion Roulette with 5 rounds int he chamber, instead of one-the odds aren't in your favor...

Rockntractor
10-17-2009, 10:01 PM
I was speaking only of black and white marriages where the man is black and the woman is white.. The reverse is so rare that I've rarely seen it and haven't read much about it.. But black and white marriages seem to always be doomed from the start.

The thing is though sometimes it can be confusing. Some people from India are very black yet they are of arian blood blood just like German or English people. Is it okay for them to marry?

stsinner
10-17-2009, 10:38 PM
The thing is though sometimes it can be confusing. Some people from India are very black yet they are of arian blood blood just like German or English people. Is it okay for them to marry?

It's okay for anyone to marry.. I just don't approve of inter-racial marriages when it's a ridiculous difference.. It causes too much strife all around, for the parents, for the public and for the the couple...

Rockntractor
10-17-2009, 10:40 PM
It's okay for anyone to marry.. I just don't approve of inter-racial marriages when it's a ridiculous difference.. It causes too much strife all around, for the parents, for the public and for the the couple...
There was a time when I would have agreed with you but it is really not that way anymore.

username
10-17-2009, 10:47 PM

What do you mean "strife"?

stsinner
10-17-2009, 10:56 PM
What do you mean "strife"?

By strife I mean parents disappointed, but grudgingly accepting, the woman getting mistreated or most likely left, and just head-turning in public.. It just doesn't seem natural..

stsinner
10-17-2009, 10:58 PM
There was a time when I would have agreed with you but it is really not that way anymore.

I know what you're saying, but I just hope that the bastard statistics start to swing in the favor of the child... I'm so sick of paying for kids that aren't mine and having them grow up with only one parent and resorting to either gang life or system dependency...

ExLiberal
10-17-2009, 10:59 PM
By strife I mean parents disappointed, but grudgingly accepting, the woman getting mistreated or most likely left, and just head-turning in public.. It just doesn't seem natural..

Where exactly do you live?

Head turning in public? Fat people get head turning in public. Midgets get head turning in public. What should we do about it? Keep them off the streets? Black people walking into segregated schools got a little bit more than head turning in public. Don't tell me you're against integrated schools...

stsinner
10-17-2009, 11:05 PM

I live in the Northeast... You may have heard of it-Taxachusetts....

linda22003
10-18-2009, 09:52 AM

Head turning in public? Fat people get head turning in public. Midgets get head turning in public. What should we do about it? Keep them off the streets? Black people walking into segregated schools got a little bit more than head turning in public. Don't tell me you're against integrated schools...

I know it's too late, but please, please don't get him started. You won't like it. :(

stsinner
10-18-2009, 10:53 AM

Of course I'm not against integrated schools if they self-integrate, but I am against forced integration.You act like I said black people have the plague and should be avoided at all cost.. Damn, I merely gave an opinion of the actions of the JP, and I happen to agree with him.. I'm not saying that interracial couples should be shot or that they shouldn't be allowed to marry, I'm just saying that from my experience, it's not a wise thing for a white woman to do with the track record of the marriages and relationships that I've known or learned of.. That, in no way, denigrates a black man or says that they're less than me.. They just don't seem to want to commit and take care of their responsibilities. And that is based on statistics, not simply my opinion. They do the same thing to black women, but this thread is about the opinions of that particular JP.. I was surprised, however, to see that attitude in Louisiana..

Of course there are great, responsible, committed black men out there who would (and do) make a wonderful husband to any woman, no matter her race. But they evidently, and reportedly, aren't the majority.

JackKetch
10-19-2009, 08:01 AM
I live in the Northeast... You may have heard of it-Taxachusetts....

strange. i live in the south and people don't stare at interracial couples here.

linda22003
10-19-2009, 08:04 AM
strange. i live in the south and people don't stare at interracial couples here.

Wherever we live, we've all had many years to get used to it. There are still a few holdouts.... or "throwbacks".

noonwitch
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM
When I was 16 and worked at IHOP in GR, I would sometimes go out on a Saturday night with the cook, to Denny's, which was open 24 hours. We'd go in after we cleaned up and closed IHOP at 12, and get coffee and better food than we just served to people.

He was mulatto, or whatever the politically correct term for that is now. We would sit on opposite sides of the booth, never touch each other and pay separate checks, and we would get stared at. Not by the white people, though.

5 or 6 years later, I dated a very black guy in GR. I never noticed anything in public, and we occasionally kissed in public. I dumped him when he told me I was prettier than the white girl his brother was dating.

There is a rumor in Michigan that Grand Rapids is currently a place that is very welcome to interracial couples. It wouldn't surprise me-the church is big there, they've settled refugees from all over the world in the area, and it is just logical that intermarriage of all kinds would be welcomed after 20-30 years of those practices.

Detroit isn't very welcome to interracial couples-some suburbs are, but metro Detroit is probably the most segregated metropolitan area in the nation, to begin with.

ExLiberal
10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
I think interracial couples are romantic, and mixed children are beautiful.

stsinner
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM

You'd have to be retarded to not know the difference... You've got just a few more..... Funny thing-my wife in the South-Florida, to be exact, and they would call her a Yankee kind of half kidding, but kind of snotty because she has the Boston accent.. She never felt welcome..

stsinner
10-19-2009, 06:17 PM
I think interracial couples are romantic, and mixed children are beautiful.

That's because you stand for nothing but mediocrity and losing one's heritage.. It's saddening watching a child grow up with no real heritage to be proud of..

Shannon
10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
That's because you stand for nothing but mediocrity and losing one's heritage.. It's saddening watching a child grow up with no real heritage to be proud of..

You are completely out of your mind.

xavierob82
10-19-2009, 06:35 PM

You see, that's your whole problem: your racism does not stem from pride of "ones heritage". There are plenty of people who are very proud of their ethnic heritage and see nothing wrong with interracial couplings.

Your racism stems from your own personal frustrations of being a beta male who is taking care of another man's children. lol! Epic fail.

stsinner
10-19-2009, 07:16 PM
You are completely out of your mind. LOL... Cute..

You see, that's your whole problem: your racism does not stem from pride of "ones heritage". There are plenty of people who are very proud of their ethnic heritage and see nothing wrong with interracial couplings.

Your racism stems from your own personal frustrations of being a beta male who is taking care of another man's children. lol! Epic fail.

Well, taking care of another man's children is a bitch financially when I'm paying a sizable sum for my child to my ex wife, as in nearly $800 per mo. for one kid for child support. And taking up the responsibility of raising another man's kid makes me a beta male in your book? The fact that I have taken him into my life and love him as my own and treat him as if he was my own makes me 10 times the man his father ever was-a man who abandoned his pregnant girlfriend and fled to the protections of Jamaica outside the jurisdiction of American child support laws and any responsibility whatsoever.. Yeah, I'm a bit bitter, not bitter at my son, but bitter that you ignorant fools think you can lecture me on this situation when I'm living it and witnessing its devastation, even with the loving home my son is growing up in.. He still wonders who his real father is and why he wasn't worth staying around for.... I guess it's easy to armchair quarterback and talk shit about something you know nothing about and refuse to admit what's right in front of your damned face in terms of statistics and demographics data.. You run from the facts because they're unpleasant and uncomfortable to admit, but black men and white women are a bad mix about 90% of the time, and that 10% that get it right, God bless them. That isn't god-damned racism-that's reality! Only intellectually lazy, dishonest people call observation of negative demographic statistics racism..

Now, that's a knee-slapper.. And as far as your Epic Fail bullshit-What are you, 13? My 12 year old son says that. You should have accompanied that comment with one of those lolz cats.. That would have been, like, and Epic Fail, Lolz cats Pokemon super smackdown!!

I guess I'll have to jump on the bandwagon most of the haters have jumped on by sticking my finger in the air and feeling out the way society feels on issues before expressing an opinion, instead of having a spine.. You are doing splendid at perpetuating the Liberal Progressive agenda of right and wrong being subjective and morals and morality being relative and malleable..

lacarnut
10-19-2009, 07:54 PM

When you see a fat ugly white woman with a black man at Walleymart, it does kinda get your attention when you are in line behind them, and it's usually the woman that pays the bill.

Rockntractor
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/mixed-couples-demotivational-poster.jpg?t=1255996626

PoliCon
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM

ouch. :eek:

stsinner
10-19-2009, 10:26 PM
ouch. :eek:

Ouch? LOL!!! That was no ouch... It only hurts if you let it, and that was just plain jackassery... Funny stuff, actually. You kids are fun.

Rockn' just inserts the antidote.. Always good for a laugh and a good calming down period...

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 12:24 AM

Something tells me you have a mullet.

Calif Cowgirl
10-20-2009, 12:55 AM
I am not sure how I feel about this subject because I don't know if the JP broke the law or not. As far as my own children go, I would not care about the race of the person they married, but I would care if there was a big difference in the religion of that person. This story does bring up a good question, thoug. What about adoption agencies that will not let a white couple adopt a black child, or black couple adopt a white child. Is that racist, or are they looking out for the best interest of the child?

GrumpyOldLady
10-20-2009, 09:16 AM
"I let black people use my bathroom"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

noonwitch
10-20-2009, 03:19 PM

An American child of a mixed race couple has american heritage to be proud of, plus the european backround of the white parent and the african and african-american heritage of the black parent.

Not that I'm excluding other mixed couple possibilities. My very blonde goddaughter married a young man from Thailand, and they have a very pretty baby, too.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
An American child of a mixed race couple has american heritage to be proud of, plus the european backround of the white parent and the african and african-american heritage of the black parent.

Not that I'm excluding other mixed couple possibilities. My very blonde goddaughter married a young man from Thailand, and they have a very pretty baby, too.

Generally, in America, if someone says interracial couple, they mean white and black. Other race combination don't have the same stigma because of the past. When the JP says that he always asks if a couple is interracial, it's obvious what he means, and it's because when white women and black men get together they have their own sets of problems that are common in those combinations that are born out by statistics that other race combinations don't suffer from at the same high rates

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Something tells me you're dumbass.

:eek::eek:;);)

stsinner
10-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Something tells me you have a mullet.

Something tells me you're a dumbass...

linda22003
10-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Translation: "I don't have one anymore."

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Something tells me you call people who aren't racist (and who aren't brainwashed by this disgusting concept of white American exceptionalism) dumbasses. Something tells me you need to realize that America is no longer white man's country, and somebody's going to have to suck it up and get used to it. Something tells me that blacks and whites (and browns and yellows and reds) are entirely equal before God and the law, and that it is one's heart- not heritage- that defines him. Someone needs to come out from the swamp and realize that the world is embracing TRUE diversity and unity (not separatism) instead of cowering away from it, and that this is a good thing that should be encouraged. Interracial marriages break through barriers that people like you want desperately to stay in tact. Diversity may carry with it some fightable challenges....but it is overall better for this country and for humanity. And refusing to accept that doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a redneck.

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 06:57 PM
. Something tells me you need to realize that America is no longer white man's country, and somebody's going to have to suck it up and get used to it. .

You got some bullshit flowing there. Your quote that "America is no longer white man's country" is laughable. Negroes like you need need to understand that until the black man takes responsibility for his family obligations rather than viewing babies as trophies to abandon after birth, you race is the one that is going to stay at the bottom rung. Illegitimacy in most cases breeds welfare and until that chain is broken, your race will never rise to it's full potential. There is a reason that there are more blacks in prison than in college. That is something your race is going to have to suck up and race baiters like Al and Jessie are not helping blacks go up the ladder of success.

xavierob82
10-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Negroes like you need need to understand that until the black man takes responsibility for his family obligations rather than viewing babies as trophies to abandon after birth, you race is the one that is going to stay at the bottom rung.

Delicious irony.

Considering your children are crackheads.

FlaGator
10-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Sometimes I'm surprised to find out someone is a racist. Other times however...

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Delicious irony.

Considering your children are crackheads.

If you think it is delicious, more power to you. However, you can not dispute the fact that illegitmacy is a major problem that only can be corrected by fathers taking responsibility. Welfare in many cases is passed on from generation to generation. DC is a good example.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Something tells me that blacks and whites (and browns and yellows and reds) are entirely equal before God and the law, and that it is one's heart- not heritage- that defines him. Someone needs to come out from the swamp and realize that the world is embracing TRUE diversity and unity (not separatism) instead of cowering away from it, and that this is a good thing that should be encouraged. Interracial marriages break through barriers that people like you want desperately to stay in tact. Diversity may carry with it some fightable challenges....but it is overall better for this country and for humanity. And refusing to accept that doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a redneck.

Oh, wasn't that eloquent.. I never said that all men aren't equal.. It's a shame that their crime rates and illegitimacy rates aren't equal... The ignorance you just posted means that you evidently can't read and don't watch the news.. I never said anything about browns, yellows and reds.. The topic is interracial (said: black and white) marriage..

So just what is it I need to do to embrace this equality? Move to a black neighborhood and sleep with my doors unlocked and leave my GPS and Satellite radio receiver on my dash of my unlocked car? Will that do it?

How about you do that and tell me how it turns out.. Tell me all about equality after the first night... Somehow I don't think you've quite embraced this equality fully, either...

Better yet, how about you bless the union of your daughter and a black man, even though statistics dictate that they'll most likely live below the poverty rate their entire lives.. Just about every time I see a white woman with a black man, it's a woman that no self-respecting white man would date in her current condition (hair style, choice of clothing, fat ass, tattoo allotment), and they're almost always getting out of a 10 year old Camry or Mitsubishi Galant, and she talks like she skipped grammar class and sat in on ebonics, instead.. Of course this ignorant attitude means that she'll adopt the oppressed attitude and be relegated to working for minimum wage in a manufacturing plant, or the like, and never go to college or become an executive.. Again, there are exceptions, but this is my observation in these situations.

Of course, when I do see these exceptions, and I have seen many, is when a woman dates a black man later in life when she already has a degree, knows what she wants from a man and from life, and they are both already successful. This can be a great marriage and very successful because older women are much less likely to keep dating a man they see signs of the problem behaviors I mentioned-materialistic, irresponsible, alcoholic, multiple kids from multiple women, etc.. And they'll likely kick him to the curb.. She is also much less likely to adopt the ignorant ghetto behavior and speech, because it's non-existent in the men she would date.. In addition, they likely won't meet at a club or bar like the teenagers do, because she doesn't frequent those places.. They will likely meet somewhere like church or an art gallery.. You know what i"m sayin', I'm sure..

Rockn', just to be clear, I'm sure your daughter is in the 10% I believe are perfectly matched, or you wouldn't gush about her and her as you do, so of course you should not take offense.

linda22003
10-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Something tells me you call people who aren't racist (and who aren't brainwashed by this disgusting concept of white American exceptionalism) dumbasses. Something tells me you need to realize that America is no longer white man's country, and somebody's going to have to suck it up and get used to it. Something tells me that blacks and whites (and browns and yellows and reds) are entirely equal before God and the law, and that it is one's heart- not heritage- that defines him. Someone needs to come out from the swamp and realize that the world is embracing TRUE diversity and unity (not separatism) instead of cowering away from it, and that this is a good thing that should be encouraged. Interracial marriages break through barriers that people like you want desperately to stay in tact. Diversity may carry with it some fightable challenges....but it is overall better for this country and for humanity. And refusing to accept that doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a redneck.

Excellent post. Look at the bright side; you and your generation will outlive him. ;)

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Excellent post. Look at the bright side; you and your generation will outlive him. ;)

Maybe for a retard. However, did you miss the part where Stinner said he had a black child. I am more inclined to take the opinion of someone that has walked in those shoes than someone that probably is so high brow that she does not associate with the lower class of either race.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 08:07 PM

That's a blessing both ways...

revolutionist15
10-20-2009, 08:22 PM
wow

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 08:23 PM
That's a blessing both ways...

Don't you just love it when uppity whites show that they are color blind while they live in their exclusive lilly white or mostly white neighborhoods. A few tokens but that's about it.

Bubba Dawg
10-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Come on guys.

You're all good folks. You can assume the worst of the other guy and push the comments all the way to that extreme in order to score points but I really don't believe anyone in this discussion is really the person the opponent is representing.

A good fight is a good fight and nothing wrong with that cuz if you disagree you disagree. And fighting is fun. This is CU...knock yourselves out.

But, in my heart of hearts, I don't think any of you is a racist.

And keep anybody's kids and family out of it. IMHO, that's over the top.

That's all I got to say from the peanut gallery.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Don't you just love it when uppity whites show that they are color blind while they live in their exclusive lilly white or mostly white neighborhoods. A few tokens but that's about it.

What I love even more is ignorant white progressives calling me racist when I'm raising another man's black kid like my own.. A black kid from exactly the outcome I describe of a black man running off on his pregnant wife because the trophy part wore off and the responsibility part kicked in...

I just love that.. I do believe all men are equal, but all men don't behave equally..

Bubba Dawg
10-20-2009, 09:27 PM
What I love even more is ignorant white progressives calling me racist when I'm raising another man's black kid like my own.. A black kid from exactly the outcome I describe of a black man running off on his pregnant wife because the trophy part wore off and the responsibility part kicked in...

I just love that.. I do believe all men are equal, but all men don't behave equally..

You're a good man for being a father to this child. I can only imagine the influence you have in his (her?) life.

The father is the one who behaves like a father, kinda like the good samaritan and who is my neighbor?

stsinner
10-20-2009, 09:42 PM
You're a good man for being a father to this child. I can only imagine the influence you have in his (her?) life.

The father is the one who behaves like a father, kinda like the good samaritan and who is my neighbor?

Thanks, Bubba.. I've been in his life since he was 5, and he is now 12 and has always called me Dad.. My heart breaks for what he must be feeling inside, and I won't deny that it's hard.. His father left the country before he was born, and hasn't been heard from since-not one card, not one phone call, not one letter.. I know he calls me dad, but we both know that he's different.. He has nappy hair and is, well, black.. My wife tells me that as a young child of 4, or so, he would pull at his tightly curled hair over and over the try to straighten it because he hates his "different" hair.. My wife met his father while off at college, and moved back home after getting pregnant so that her son wouldn't have to grow up in the city, so he's never been around black people and feels different, and this makes me feel bad, but what's the answer? I feel so terrible that I really don't know how to relate to him sometimes.. Do I show him the entire section of black hair care products in the store with black faces on all the boxes, or is that just pointing out that he's different? Doesn't his hair have special needs because it's dry-special needs that I know nothing about? My black friends say that their knees and elbows need lots of lotion so they don't get, "Ashy.." How do I say that without making him feel different? I feel like I'm failing him sometimes, but sometimes I feel like the greatest success for him being happy and healthy and well cared-for, as well as being an Honors student because I help him with his homework every night.. I feel bad that we live in a white town where he doesn't see many people that look like him, ever, and I want him to feel good about himself and not be self-conscious, but if simple acne will make a normal kid fell self conscious, try being the only black kid in your class.. The way I've addressed it so far is to not address it, but I don't know if that's the right answer, either. He's probably full of a million questions that I can't answer, and I could imagine him wanting to go on a pilgrimage some day to meet his father, just as a kid would who was put up for adoption might, even though they feel abandoned.. My wife knows where he lives-she went to Jamaica and stayed with him and his family, so he's not all that mysterious.. Of course I won't accept that piece of shit in his life before my son's emancipated without about $20,000 in back child support, but sometimes I think I'd like him to know him.. Other times I wonder what good that would do.. Other times I just hope he forgets that he's not my son and accepts being my son. He's asked me several times to adopt him so that he can have my last name-the only one in a house of 6 who doesn't..

Anyway enough about my racist ass..

Rockntractor
10-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Rockn', just to be clear, I'm sure your daughter is in the 10% I believe are perfectly matched, or you wouldn't gush about her and her as you do, so of course you should not take offense.
I don't have kids. She is my niece.

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 09:50 PM

I second that and you are a better man than those that attacked you. Walking in your shoes must be difficult. God bless you, and hope everything turns out for the best.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 09:52 PM
I don't have kids. She is my niece.

Sorry, but the sentiment is the same.. I do believe it can be a beautiful thing, but the Russian Roullette of trying turns me off.. Apparently your niece got the empty chamber, and I'd be the first to say congratulations and many happy anniversaries....

Bubba Dawg
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks, Bubba.. I've been in his life since he was 5, and he is now 12 and has always called me Dad.. My heart breaks for what he must be feeling inside, and I won't deny that it's hard.. His father left the country before he was born, and hasn't been heard from since-not one card, not one phone call, not one letter.. I know he calls me dad, but we both know that he's different.. He has nappy hair and is, well, black.. I feel so terrible that I really don't know how to relate to him sometimes.. I feel bad that we live in a white town where he doesn't see many people that look like him, ever, and I want him to feel good about himself and not be self-conscious, but if simple acne will make a normal kid fell self conscious, try being the only black kid in your class.. The way I've addressed it so far is to not address it, but I don't know if that's the right answer, either. He's probably full of a million questions that I can't answer, and I could imagine him wanting to go on a pilgrimage some day to meet his father, just as a kid would who was put up for adoption might, even though they feel abandoned.. My wife knows where he lives-she went to Jamaica and stayed with him and his family, so he's not all that mysterious.. Of course I won't accept that piece of shit in his life before my son's emancipated without about $20,000 in back child support, but sometimes I think I'd like him to know him.. Other times I wonder what good that would do.. Other times I just hope he forgets that he's not my son and accepts being my son. He's asked me several times to adopt him so that he can have my last name-the only one in a house of 6 who doesn't..

Anyway enough about my racist ass..

Racist ass my big ole butt. There is what you say and what you do. You see and say a lot of stuff, but there is no replacement for what you do every day for this young person.

You show love and you regard him. And you are there. Every day. You think you can be perfect, or even just right? Sorry, Noble Mon, that ain't you, or me, or anybody else I know.

Being there. God. There ought to be a medal for the ones who stick around.

That's real. I can't say it better than that.

Being there and being real. You are in his life. It's hard to do better than that, Noble Mon.

Be as good as you can be, for him, and for yourself. Can't hardly do better than that.

Peace. Noble Mon.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Racist ass my big ole butt. There is what you say and what you do. You see and say a lot of stuff, but there is no replacement for what you do every day for this young person.

You show love and you regard him. And you are there. Every day. You think you can be perfect, or even just right? Sorry, Noble Mon, that ain't you, or me, or anybody else I know.

Being there. God. There ought to be a medal for the ones who stick around.

That's real. I can't say it better than that.

Being there and being real. You are in his life. It's hard to do better than that, Noble Mon.

Be as good as you can be, for him, and for yourself. Can't hardly do better than that.

Peace. Noble Mon.

That means a lot, Bubba..

Bubba Dawg
10-20-2009, 10:05 PM
That means a lot, Bubba..

Hope so. Damn I think you are a fine fella. :)

I gotta go to bed now. Work tomorrow.

In my heart of hearts I believe this from Corinthians:

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 10:46 PM
What I love even more is ignorant white progressives calling me racist when I'm raising another man's black kid like my own.. *A black kid from exactly the outcome I describe of a black man running off on his pregnant wife because the trophy part wore off and the responsibility part kicked in... *

I just love that.. *I do believe all men are equal, but all men don't behave equally..

And so naturally, if the black kid grows up and wants to marry a white woman....you'll be a good dad and tell him not to, right? Wouldn't wanna put the poor white girl at risk!

First of all, it didn't take just this post for me to realize your racist notions (and your buddy here as well). I've been scanning over this forum, I've seen your other posts, including the recent *thread where you cried like a little girl because some football show was going to be partly broadcast in....gasp....Espanol!!!! (the horror)

Crying "what's happened to my country!" etc. Multiculturalism has happened to your country, and it's clear that that makes you uncomfortable. Dora the Explorer!! Diego!!! Aww shucks boys, getchur guns out....them wetbacks is takin over the tv screen!!!! You also stated quite a few more reasons than just statistics for your dislike of interracial marriages. Things like "head-turning in public", "just doesn't seem natural".....etc. So don't sit here and pretend like you have no racist bone in your body. Of course you WILL pretend so, because who's actually going to sit and admit that they're the big R word. But your posts say otherwise. Racism doesn't just mean you hate certain races, or openly disparage them. It also means you cheer when they're being deprived of a basic civil right like marriage because you believe it's "not natural". And FYI I have never said that I disagree with the statistics, you mentioned. I'm not denying them, and I know they are troubling and saddening. What I DONT agree with is hiding behind these statistics to "stay safe", encouraging people not to step over the lines, and MOST OF ALL arrogantly refusing to marry two people because of this fear. It's just perpetuating this culture of separatism we're already fostering in this country....which we all know only increases racial tensions. You and lacarnutcase are pretty much giving al and Jesse one of the things they work to keep largely in check for their racist agenda....BLACK SEPARATISM.*

My BLACK uncle is a loving, hard-working, wealthy, well-educated, conservative capitalist who spoils my WHITE aunt like a child and treats her like a queen. They travel exstensively with each other and are happier than any white couple I've ever known. An my grandmother had the same objections you have. And they could've very well been that black and white couple denied a marriage by this self-righteous JP, and they would've felt absolutely horrible. And people like you and your nut friend would be sittin here cheerin him on cuz where you come from "this stuff aint natural" or some stuff like that. You need to remember, some people actually take risks in life (all marriage is a risk)....and not everyone is as cowardly when it comes to being put against the odds in a situation. People marry against all odds all the time. And if they fail, so be it.....no JP can deny me that right because he THINKS I'll fail. *

Black women are responsible for the most abortions in the US. Their abortion rate is deplorable. I still don't sit here and think blacks alone shouldn't get pregnant (or be forced from it).*

You can use all the personal appeals you want....but I've already seen your other posts that speak enough to the subject. **

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 10:56 PM
You got some bullshit flowing there. Your quote that "America is no longer white man's country" is laughable. Negroes like you need need to understand that until the black man takes responsibility for his family obligations rather than viewing babies as trophies to abandon after birth, you race is the one that is going to stay at the bottom rung. Illegitimacy in most cases breeds welfare and until that chain is broken, your race will never rise to it's full potential. There is a reason that there are more blacks in prison than in college. That is something your race is going to have to suck up and race baiters like Al and Jessie are not helping blacks go up the ladder of success.

O LAWDY LAWDY ILL NEVA CHALLENGE DA WHITE MAN AGAIN

I actually had to post this comment on my facebook it was too funny. I've officially been discriminated against.... for being a race that i'm not! Now can I join the ranks of victims in this society and get lots of free stuff?

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 10:58 PM

Haha so now I'm an uppity white? I thought I was a lower class Negro! I want my old insult back :(

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:03 PM

Scary days will those be! Us hybrid strangelings gettin all mixed and stuff. Fortunately some here will escape before the cesspool takes over this country.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
And so naturally, if the black kid grows up and wants to marry a white woman....you'll be a good dad and tell him not to, right? Wouldn't wanna put the poor white girl at risk!

First of all, it didn't take just this post for me to realize your racist notions (and your buddy here as well). I've been scanning over this forum, I've seen your other posts, including the recent *thread where you cried like a little girl because some football show was going to be partly broadcast in....gasp....Espanol!!!! (the horror)

Crying "what's happened to my country!" etc. Multiculturalism has happened to your country, and it's clear that that makes you uncomfortable. Dora the Explorer!! Diego!!! Aww shucks boys, getchur guns out....them wetbacks is takin over the tv screen!!!! You also stated quite a few more reasons than just statistics for your dislike of interracial marriages. Things like "head-turning in public", "just doesn't seem natural".....etc. So don't sit here and pretend like you have no racist bone in your body. Of course you WILL pretend so, because who's actually going to sit and admit that they're the big R word. But your posts say otherwise. Racism doesn't just mean you hate certain races, or openly disparage them. It also means you cheer when they're being deprived of a basic civil right like marriage because you believe it's "not natural". And FYI I have never said that I disagree with the statistics, you mentioned. I'm not denying them, and I know they are troubling and saddening. What I DONT agree with is hiding behind these statistics to "stay safe", encouraging people not to step over the lines, and MOST OF ALL arrogantly refusing to marry two people because of this fear. It's just perpetuating this culture of separatism we're already fostering in this country....which we all know only increases racial tensions. You and lacarnutcase are pretty much giving al and Jesse one of the things they work to keep largely in check for their racist agenda....BLACK SEPARATISM.*

My BLACK uncle is a loving, hard-working, wealthy, well-educated, conservative capitalist who spoils my WHITE aunt like a child and treats her like a queen. They travel exstensively with each other and are happier than any white couple I've ever known. An my grandmother had the same objections you have. And they could've very well been that black and white couple denied a marriage by this self-righteous JP, and they would've felt absolutely horrible. And people like you and your nut friend would be sittin here cheerin him on cuz where you come from "this stuff aint natural" or some stuff like that. You need to remember, some people actually take risks in life (all marriage is a risk)....and not everyone is as cowardly when it comes to being put against the odds in a situation. People marry against all odds all the time. And if they fail, so be it.....no JP can deny me that right because he THINKS I'll fail. *

Black women are responsible for the most abortions in the US. Their abortion rate is deplorable. I still don't sit here and think blacks alone shouldn't get pregnant (or be forced from it).*

You can use all the personal appeals you want....but I've already seen your other posts that speak enough to the subject. **

I'll make this short and sweet and in words you can understand: Fuck you you, you spineless, liberal progressive pussy.. You don't stand for anything-standing for "everything" is a spineless pussy way to exist.. Thee is a difference between right and wrong-there is moral and immoral, and there is stastistical data that must be considered when forming an opinion and having a position, and you position is that you want to sell out and be a fucking pussy and have the least offensive positon possible... You're a spineless jerk with no position besides "every position is fine with me, " and you suck ass.. You couldn't carry my fucking water in terms of my life and what I've given to this country.. I spent 8 years defending your worthless ass, so the least I expect is a thank you, you spineless bitch!

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
If you think it is delicious, more power to you. However, you can not dispute the fact that illegitmacy is a major problem that only can be corrected by fathers taking responsibility. Welfare in many cases is passed on from generation to generation. DC is a good example.

That's a CULTURAL not a GENETIC issue. The problem is just as bad amongst white trash rednecks as is plain to see on any given episode of Jerry Springer. :rolleyes:

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Scary days will those be! Us hybrid strangelings gettin all mixed and stuff. Fortunately some here will escape before the cesspool takes over this country.

Why don't you two get a fucking room..

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:06 PM

Um - I live in a majority black neighborhood. Kinda shoots that bullshit argument out of the water.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:07 PM

Hey, dummy.. They get abortions because the baby 's father doesn't accept responsibility and leaves the baby.... What are they supposed to do? I don't agree with abortion, but if 70% of black babies are bastards, what do you expect them to do? Life isn't all Jerry Springer where it's free to get a paternity test....

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Come on guys.

You're all good folks. You can assume the worst of the other guy and push the comments all the way to that extreme in order to score points but I really don't believe anyone in this discussion is really the person the opponent is representing.

A good fight is a good fight and nothing wrong with that cuz if you disagree you disagree. And fighting is fun. This is CU...knock yourselves out.

But, in my heart of hearts, I don't think any of you is a racist.

And keep anybody's kids and family out of it. IMHO, that's over the top.

That's all I got to say from the peanut gallery.

Bubba - I get what you are saying - but I have to disagree. Outside of the issue of race and conspiracy theories Stsinner isn't a bad guy - but I've no doubt that he is a racist. He makes judgments about people based on race not based on the content of their character - that's being racist. I think he's pretty much blind to his racism but that does not make it any less real.

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:09 PM

The fact that you constantly have to point out that he is your BLACK child speaks volumes.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Um - I live in a majority black neighborhood. Kinda shoots that bullshit argument out of the water.

Yeah, I doubt that.. Yeah, I'm calling you a liar..

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I doubt that.. Yeah, I'm calling you a liar..

Demographics

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 3,569 people, 1,607 households, and 843 families residing in the borough. The population density was 6,281.6 people per square mile (2,417.5/km˛). There were 2,071 housing units at an average density of 3,645.0/sq mi (1,402.8/km˛). The racial makeup of the borough was 42.64% White, 51.30% African American, 0.25% Native American, 2.83% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.22% from other races, and 2.72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.62% of the population. From wikipedia. Call me a liar all you like - doesn't change the truth. :cool:

patriot45
10-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi

:D

yankees up 7-1 Yay!

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 11:19 PM
O LAWDY LAWDY ILL NEVA CHALLENGE DA WHITE MAN AGAIN

I actually had to post this comment on my facebook it was too funny. I've officially been discriminated against.... for being a race that i'm not! Now can I join the ranks of victims in this society and get lots of free stuff?

You talk like a stupid liberal white bitch. How is that; any better?

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey, dummy.. They get abortions because the baby 's father doesn't accept responsibility and leaves the baby.... What are they supposed to do? I don't agree with abortion, but if 70% of black babies are bastards, what do you expect them to do? Life isn't all Jerry Springer where it's free to get a paternity test....

Hey dummy, stop using trivial name-calling. It doesn't make you sound sharp, and it doesn't enhance your "point".

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Bubba - I get what you are saying - but I have to disagree. Outside of the issue of race and conspiracy theories Stsinner isn't a bad guy - but I've no doubt that he is a racist. He makes judgments about people based on race not based on the content of their character - that's being racist. I think he's pretty much blind to his racism but that does not make it any less real.

Of course I make judgmenst about people based on race-what do you think stereotypes are?? Stereotypes are patterns of behavior exhibited by groups of people that become the standard bearer for that race.. Sure, the race may hate them, but can you dispute them? Show me a black man who doesn't like fried chicken and watermelon!! Show me a Chinc or Jap that isn't very intelligent and hard working!! Show me a Mexican that doesn't know how to paint and drywall!! Show me a Jew that doesn't love money.. Sow me a German that doesn't drink beer!! Show me a Canuck that doesn't watch Hockey!!! Show me a European that isn't into soccer..

Stereotypes are touted as a bad thing, but just about every one of them is true if you think about it.. Show me a black neighborhood without a higher crime rate than a neighboring white neighborhood.. Case closed... And that's not racism, dummy!

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM
You talk like a stupid liberal white bitch. How is that; any better?

LOL. I'm not going to lie, you're both actually pretty adorable when you get feisty. It's kind of entertaining.

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Of course I make judgement about peopel based on race-what do you think stereotypes are?? Stereotypes are patterns of behavior exhibited by groups of people that become the standard bearer for that race.. Sure, the race may hate them, but can you dispute them? Show me a black man who doesn't like fried chicken and watermelon!! Show me a Chinc or Jap that isn't very intelligent and hard working!! Show me a Mexican that doesn't know how to paint and drywall!! Show me a Jew that doesn't love money.. Sow me a German that doesn't drink beer!! Show me a Canuck that doesn't watch Hockey!!! Show me a European that isn't into soccer..

Stereotypes are touted as a bad thing, but just about every one of them is true if you think about it.. Show me a black neighborhood without a higher crime rate than a neighboring white neighborhood.. Case close... And that's not racism, dummy!

You prove my case over and over again. You take cultural issues and attribute them to genetics and that's such bullshit. It has nothing what ever to do with 'race.' Come to Pittsburgh and I'll take you on a tour of several 'white' neighborhoods that are just as dangerous as 'black' ones. For that matter - you live in Mass - go visit the Irish slums of south boston and tell me that white neighborhoods are so much safer.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Hey dummy, stop using trivial name-calling. It doesn't make you sound sharp, and it doesn't enhance your "point".

You think I worry about how I sound? I'll mop the floor all day with your ass when it comes to facts and statistics, so keep on with your feel-good bullshit.. I bring facts to the table.. Ante up!

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 11:25 PM
The fact that you constantly have to point out that he is your BLACK child speaks volumes.

Why is that; do you have any black children? Interracial means what to you; green and purple. No wonder the school system is screwed up with union teachers like you that lack comprehension.

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Of course I make judgmenst about people based on race-what do you think stereotypes are?? Stereotypes are patterns of behavior exhibited by groups of people that become the standard bearer for that race.. Sure, the race may hate them, but can you dispute them? Show me a black man who doesn't like fried chicken and watermelon!! Show me a Chinc or Jap that isn't very intelligent and hard working!! Show me a Mexican that doesn't know how to paint and drywall!! Show me a Jew that doesn't love money.. Sow me a German that doesn't drink beer!! Show me a Canuck that doesn't watch Hockey!!! Show me a European that isn't into soccer..

Stereotypes are touted as a bad thing, but just about every one of them is true if you think about it.. Show me a black neighborhood without a higher crime rate than a neighboring white neighborhood.. Case closed... And that's not racism, dummy!

"Show me a wetback whose culture isn't an abomination to this sacred country!"

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
You prove my case over and over again. You take cultural issues and attribute them to genetics and that's such bullshit. It has nothing what ever to do with 'race.' Come to Pittsburgh and I'll take you on a tour of several 'white' neighborhoods that are just as dangerous as 'black' ones. For that matter - you live in Mass - go visit the Irish slums of south boston and tell me that white neighborhoods are so much safer.

LOL.. There is nothing in MA that could ever come close to your shithole conditions.. My condolences for whatever reason you are stuck there.

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:29 PM
I'll make this short and sweet and in words you can understand: Fuck you you, you spineless, liberal progressive pussy.. You don't stand for anything-standing for "everything" is a spineless pussy way to exist.. Thee is a difference between right and wrong-there is moral and immoral, and there is stastistical data that must be considered when forming an opinion and having a position, and you position is that you want to sell out and be a fucking pussy and have the least offensive positon possible... You're a spineless jerk with no position besides "every position is fine with me, " and you suck ass.. You couldn't carry my fucking water in terms of my life and what I've given to this country.. I spent 8 years defending your worthless ass, so the least I expect is a thank you, you spineless bitch!

Thanks for serving. But you're still a racist.

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 11:30 PM

Hey bitch, quit the name calling cause the only points you posses have vacated your pea brain.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:30 PM

And you're still a dumbass...

Calif Cowgirl
10-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Are only white people racist? Or are white people the only "bad" racists?

lacarnut
10-20-2009, 11:33 PM

And you are a slut.

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:34 PM
And you're still a dumbass...

:(:(:(

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:36 PM

Oh, DAMN, didn't that just hit the nail on the head!!! Thanks Calif. Cowgirl!!!

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:36 PM
And you are a slut.

And you're fat.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:37 PM
And you're fat.

Now them's fightin' words!!!!!

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Now them's fightin' words!!!!!

I stopped taking this conversation seriously maybe 6 posts ago.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:41 PM
I stopped taking this conversation seriously maybe 6 posts ago.

Wise decision.. You liberals always start to show your ass when you are taken to task... I tried to console you by humoring you..

ExLiberal
10-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Wise decision.. You liberals always start to show your ass when you are taken to task... I tried to console you by humoring you..

Well thanks!

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Why is that; do you have any black children? Interracial means what to you; green and purple. No wonder the school system is screwed up with union teachers like you that lack comprehension.

I have students. I don't count their skin color for or against them. I let their character speak for or against them. I know that that is so incomprehensible to the redneck racist set - but it's real in my life.

stsinner
Well thanks!

You know, I have a soft side..

Shannon
And you are a slut.

I must have missed something. What are you basing this on?

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:46 PM
I have students. I don't count their skin color for or against them. I let their character speak for or against them. I know that that is so incomprehensible to the redneck racist set - but it's real in my life.

And I'm sure one race is no more a problem than the other... LOL......
You're like the ultimate Liberal freakazoid.. You're blind as a fucking bat!!!! God, I hop my son never gets any sick ass teachers like you...

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:46 PM

good question. IMO - doesn't matter what color your skin is - racism is racism.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:47 PM

Oh, God, won't you shut up...!!!

Shannon
And you're fat.

Did you just call me fat? I'm having a bad fat day as it is:(

ExLiberal

The fact that I'm a woman. And all women whom men disagree with are automatically sluts.

PoliCon
10-20-2009, 11:48 PM
And I'm sure one race is no more a problem than the other... LOL......
You're like the ultimate Liberal freakazoid.. You're blind as a fucking bat!!!! God, I hop my son never gets any sick ass teachers like you...

You'd prefer that he got teachers that discounted him and judged him guilty just because his skin is darker? :rolleyes: I'm not the one blind to my own racism.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:49 PM
good question. IMO - doesn't matter what color your skin is - racism is racism.

You ignorant bastard, Al Sharpton commits racism every time he opens his mouth!! Some with Jesse Jackson.. Same with the NAACP, same with Black Appreciation Month, same with United Negro College Fund.. Same with Affirmative Action.. All racist!!!!! Racist=A policy based on race!!!!! Get a clue, you clueless Liberal!!!!!

ExLiberal
Did you just call me fat? I'm having a bad fat day as it is:(

MO' TO LOVE, BABY.

Shannon
Oh, God, won't you shut up...!!!

Strange. I was about to ask you the same thing.

stsinner
10-20-2009, 11:50 PM
You'd prefer that he got teachers that discounted him and judged him guilty just because his skin is darker? :rolleyes: I'm not the one blind to my own racism.

No, I'd hate for my son to get a teacher who has misbehaving black kids in his class but rates their misbehavior on a bell-curve because of their home life and gives them a pass and considers them not-misbehaving... You can't see through your own hypocrisy...

SarasotaRepub
10-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Everyone cool it a tad, K??? :D

Christ, I can't go to dinner and a show without you guys blowing up??:p:D

Rockntractor
10-21-2009, 12:52 AM
Everyone cool it a tad, K??? :D

Christ, I can't go to dinner and a show without you guys blowing up??:p:D

Did you sit still during the opera?:D

SarasotaRepub
10-21-2009, 12:54 AM

Hey, I only "almost" fell asleep twice. :D

lacarnut
10-21-2009, 12:56 AM

If it would have been me, I would have went out for a couple of smokes back in them good old days. :D

lacarnut
10-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey, I only "almost" fell asleep twice. :D

Did you get poked?

Rockntractor
10-21-2009, 12:58 AM
If it would have been me, I would have went out for a couple of smokes back in them good old days. :D
You put a half pint of schnapps in your sock!

lacarnut
10-21-2009, 01:30 AM

What is incomprehensible is that for the most part public schools are a sewer for learning. Plus, sorry union teachers can not be fired. Hundred of teachers in NYC are getting paid to sit in a building doing nothing, getting full pay while waiting for years for their hearing on charges of misconduct to be heard. You talk about a cesspool of Yankee education; that's the union for you.

My ex has taught as a Special Education teacher, supervisor and principal for 40 years. Retired and went to work at a predominately black public school trying to teach the kids how to pass the Leap test. So you can shove your racism up your ass.

lacarnut
10-21-2009, 01:36 AM
You put a half pint of schnapps in your sock!

Naw, I would wait till the end; then let it rip and Katie bar the door cause the party was on. Keep those double shots with a pinch of coke to top it off coming. I used to be a serious drinker.

PoliCon
10-21-2009, 05:16 PM
No, I'd hate for my son to get a teacher who has misbehaving black kids in his class but rates their misbehavior on a bell-curve because of their home life and gives them a pass and considers them not-misbehaving... You can't see through your own hypocrisy...

Kids do not misbehave in my classes. They know that I will not tolerate it - just like they know that I treat my students all the same regardless of what color their skin is - with respect.

PoliCon
10-21-2009, 05:24 PM
What is incomprehensible is that for the most part public schools are a sewer for learning. Plus, sorry union teachers can not be fired. Hundred of teachers in NYC are getting paid to sit in a building doing nothing, getting full pay while waiting for years for their hearing on charges of misconduct to be heard. You talk about a cesspool of Yankee education; that's the union for you. yea well you've never heard me defend that kind of shit - and I wouldn't and not all of us are like that.

My ex has taught as a Special Education teacher, supervisor and principal for 40 years. Retired and went to work at a predominately black public school trying to teach the kids how to pass the Leap test. So you can shove your racism up your ass.

You're Ex??? lol you're going to claim to be not racist because your EX taught black kids?? Seriously? :rolleyes:

stsinner
10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Kids do not misbehave in my classes. They know that I will not tolerate it - just like they know that I treat my students all the same regardless of what color their skin is - with respect.

That's great.. Wish more teachers thought discipline was important.

PoliCon
10-21-2009, 05:36 PM
That's great.. Wish more teachers thought discipline was important.

Most teachers are afraid to do anything because of law suits - and I've been threatened with a couple in the past.

CueSi
10-26-2009, 01:09 AM
I always wondered if stsinner's step child stumbled on to his posts and read what he thought of the union that created him. . .or maybe he already knows what he really thinks. Kids can have amazing bullshit detectors. (hell, they perpetuate alot of bullshit too...)

All couplings end up at risk in this climate. To single out biracial couplings , or more specifically ...white female/black male couplings... I don't know, I think xavierRob was the blind, dumbass, socialistic, antagonistic squirrel that found his ass out. Kinda like the squirrel in Caddyshack, but alot less interesting.

~QC

FreeAmerican
10-26-2009, 02:51 PM
WOW! I missed a lot in my absence. Good read, I don't think anyone here is racist, be it blind or otherwise.

Stsinner I respect you completely as a stepfather. God knows it isn't the easiest thing in the world to take on, regardless of the circumstances surrounding the children.

lacarnut
10-26-2009, 04:39 PM
You're Ex??? lol you're going to claim to be not racist because your EX taught black kids?? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Being a Yankee, union, public school teacher, you show your ignorance every time you write. Hoping you do not teach English or is it Ebonics. You are on the Internet a great deal of the time during school hours posting on CU. No wonder the public schools are a sewer for learning.

stsinner
10-26-2009, 05:03 PM
I always wondered if stsinner's step child stumbled on to his posts and read what he thought of the union that created him. . .or maybe he already knows what he really thinks. Kids can have amazing bullshit detectors. (hell, they perpetuate alot of bullshit too...)

~QC

What's your point with this? I say all the time what I think of those unions, even in front of my wife.. She's no longer with a black man, so why should she care? My son doesn't have a positive opinion of his real father after what he did to his mother, so he sees first-hand the problem with black/white couples most of the time. It's the reason he hates his hair.. It's why he's my step-son and has never known his father, so what-would you expect him to have a positive opinion of these couples?

And since in my opinion that it's their upbringing that shapes the way they are going to treat women, and since 70% of black kids grow up without their father so they never get to learn how to treat a woman, my son won't have this relationship and responsibility ethics problem.. It's not being black that makes them behave the way they do in relationships-it's not skin color-it's culture.. My son, even though black, knows nothing about and will not perpetuate black culture. In other words, I don't worry about him having relationship problems because they only thing black about him is is color, not his attitude toward women and life.

So if he dates a white woman, I have no fear of her being mistreated of left once the trophy wears off and the responsibility kicks in...

PoliCon
10-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Being a Yankee, union, public school teacher, you show your ignorance every time you write. Hoping you do not teach English or is it Ebonics. You are on the Internet a great deal of the time during school hours posting on CU. No wonder the public schools are a sewer for learning.

You have a dreadful habit of jumping to conclusions based not on the facts - but on your own assumptions. :rolleyes: But what I find most amusing is your claiming the experiences of your EX as proof that you aren't racist!:D

lacarnut
10-26-2009, 06:53 PM
what I find most amusing is that PoliCon is a racist!:D

FIXED FOR ACCURACY

No wonder public schools are so screwed up with Yankee Union teachers excessively using the Internet during school hours.

CueSi
10-27-2009, 06:46 AM
What's your point with this? I say all the time what I think of those unions, even in front of my wife.. She's no longer with a black man, so why should she care? My son doesn't have a positive opinion of his real father after what he did to his mother, so he sees first-hand the problem with black/white couples most of the time. It's the reason he hates his hair.. It's why he's my step-son and has never known his father, so what-would you expect him to have a positive opinion of these couples?

And since in my opinion that it's their upbringing that shapes the way they are going to treat women, and since 70% of black kids grow up without their father so they never get to learn how to treat a woman, my son won't have this relationship and responsibility ethics problem.. It's not being black that makes them behave the way they do in relationships-it's not skin color-it's culture.. My son, even though black, knows nothing about and will not perpetuate black culture. In other words, I don't worry about him having relationship problems because they only thing black about him is is color, not his attitude toward women and life.

So if he dates a white woman, I have no fear of her being mistreated of left once the trophy wears off and the responsibility kicks in...

The way you have badmouthed black men will end up skewing his view of an entire section of his gender based on color alone. There is more to black culture than the ugly picture you have painted, and possibly in turn, may end up actually perpetuating the cycle instead of ending it...because, guess what? Many will view him as a black man, cultural baggage and all.

I'm Jamaican American and grew up in a house with a very dedicated father who has ALWAYS been there for me. Actually it's a common thread in our family, and many others from the island if you weren't so damned ignorant. My dad's been here for me, my brother has been around for his kids and same with my cousins or so on, even if married to the mothers or not.

A bad attitude toward women isn't merely a black thing.

A bad attitude toward life isn't merely a black thing.

I don't use this term lightly, but yes, you ARE a racist. You have singularly blamed black men for the dysfunction in the culture when it was a group effort. White liberals pushed out laws that skewed and tilted the social situation, black men took advantage of it, and black women let them. But you seem to focus on one culprit here.

So I guess CU still has a few racist members. At least they don't let them become mods/admins anymore.:rolleyes:

~QC

stsinner
10-27-2009, 07:21 AM
The way you have badmouthed black men will end up skewing his view of an entire section of his gender based on color alone. There is more to black culture than the ugly picture you have painted, and possibly in turn, may end up actually perpetuating the cycle instead of ending it...because, guess what? Many will view him as a black man, cultural baggage and all.

I'm Jamaican American and grew up in a house with a very dedicated father who has ALWAYS been there for me. Actually it's a common thread in our family, and many others from the island if you weren't so damned ignorant. My dad's been here for me, my brother has been around for his kids and same with my cousins or so on, even if married to the mothers or not.

A bad attitude toward women isn't merely a black thing.

A bad attitude toward life isn't merely a black thing.

I don't use this term lightly, but yes, you ARE a racist. You have singularly blamed black men for the dysfunction in the culture when it was a group effort. White liberals pushed out laws that skewed and tilted the social situation, black men took advantage of it, and black women let them. But you seem to focus on one culprit here.

So I guess CU still has a few racist members. At least they don't let them become mods/admins anymore.:rolleyes:

~QC

You evidently have trouble comprehending what you read, both here and in general, so my condolences.. I have said repeatedly that there are the good ones, OF COURSE THERE ARE, but if you're denying that blacks have more problems in relationships than whites and fail to take care of their responsibilities more than whites, then you are just plain ignorant.. You are too stupid to use the term racist properly, and it's a shame-it's actually a big problem in our society as a whole.. It's too easy to throw that word around and deny the facts.. Being able to read facts and figures and actually doing it aloud does not make one a racist.. I'm glad you have a dedicated father, but my son is proof that many don't... And I don't know one black white couple that I knew growing up or since that is still together and happy... Sorry, but my experiences tell a different story.

And, again-for the record, I never said that ALL black men are bad, but ODDS ARE that if you're a white woman and you decide to date a black guy, you're going to get hurt.. It's just the way things are.. No apologies if that makes you feel icky... I have nothing to do with it.

CueSi
10-27-2009, 11:18 AM
You evidently have trouble comprehending what you read, both here and in general, so my condolences.. I have said repeatedly that there are the good ones, OF COURSE THERE ARE, but if you're denying that blacks have more problems in relationships than whites and fail to take care of their responsibilities more than whites, then you are just plain ignorant.. You are too stupid to use the term racist properly, and it's a shame-it's actually a big problem in our society as a whole.. It's too easy to throw that word around and deny the facts.. Being able to read facts and figures and actually doing it aloud does not make one a racist.. I'm glad you have a dedicated father, but my son is proof that many don't... And I don't know one black white couple that I knew growing up or since that is still together and happy... Sorry, but my experiences tell a different story.

And, again-for the record, I never said that ALL black men are bad, but ODDS ARE that if you're a white woman and you decide to date a black guy, you're going to get hurt.. It's just the way things are.. No apologies if that makes you feel icky... I have nothing to do with it.

I don't have any trouble comprehending what you wrote. I've NEVER seen you write one favorable word about black men except to cover your pathetic ass when you are called out on it. Pretty much everyone has relationship problems, it's not all black people divorcing and driving those domestic violence statistics. I have never seen you go on about Hispanic couplings or any others, and trust me, down here where I live. . .you can find just many of those on the rocks, IF NOT MORE.

Thomas Jefferson had facts on his side at the time when he wrote about the diminished intellectual capacity of black people in his Notes on Virginia. It's like an evolutionist spouting facts and denigrating creationists as stupid. . .when called out on his shit, he swears there are smart creationists, and besides, it's FACT. Most here usually don't take to that very well. I can read facts, but I also know a saying by a very wise man : Lies, damned lies, and statistics. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics)

You probably don't know many happy interracial couples b/c who would spend any time around a prejudiced jackass like yourself? And if black men are so fuckin' bad ...why warn only white women? How about giving us ALL a fucking heads up?

~QC

linda22003
10-27-2009, 11:43 AM
And if black men are so fuckin' bad ...why warn only white women? How about giving us ALL a fucking heads up?

~QC

Because if you're black too, apparently you deserve each other. :cool:

stsinner
10-27-2009, 12:15 PM
I don't have any trouble comprehending what you wrote. I've NEVER seen you write one favorable word about black men except to cover your pathetic ass when you are called out on it. Pretty much everyone has relationship problems, it's not all black people divorcing and driving those domestic violence statistics. I have never seen you go on about Hispanic couplings or any others, and trust me, down here where I live. . .you can find just many of those on the rocks, IF NOT MORE.

Thomas Jefferson had facts on his side at the time when he wrote about the diminished intellectual capacity of black people in his Notes on Virginia. It's like an evolutionist spouting facts and denigrating creationists as stupid. . .when called out on his shit, he swears there are smart creationists, and besides, it's FACT. Most here usually don't take to that very well. I can read facts, but I also know a saying by a very wise man : Lies, damned lies, and statistics. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics)

You probably don't know many happy interracial couples b/c who would spend any time around a prejudiced jackass like yourself? And if black men are so fuckin' bad ...why warn only white women? How about giving us ALL a fucking heads up?

~QC

What an ignorant, blind post.. Of course, being half-black you'll never admit negative facts about blacks-that's a given.. Cosby is a rarity.. Statistics show that black kids are 70% illegitimate, and this is the beginning of the downfall-I've said it repeatedly that it's not their color-it's socioeconomic conditions and culture. If a child grows up without a father, they don't learn how to function in a relationship, they lack supervision because the mother works, or have supervision because the mother is home, so they learn to live off the welfare system.. This stacks the deck against them when it comes to staying out of jail and acting properly when presented with the news of a pregnancy and providing for that responsibility..

Okay, super-genius, so there is no difference between white and black men, and we'll throw Hispanics in there, since you want to see me say something about Hispanics.. How do you explain these facts away:

An August 2003 Bureau of Justice Statistics analysis shows that 32 percent of black males born in 2001 can expect to spend time in prison over the course of their lifetime. That is up from 13.4 percent in 1974 and 29.4 percent in 1991. By contrast, 17.2 percent of Hispanics and 5.9 percent of whites born in 2001 are likely to end up in prison.

And these numbers were even taken from an article DEFENDING blacks against comments made by Edwards and Obama. Link (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2007/10/young_black_males_headed_for_e_1.html)

Thirty-two percent compared to 5.9 percent???? To what do you attribute this? Please enlighten me! Most intelligent people attribute it to the lack of a father in the home when the kids are growing up. So if 32% of black males will have a criminal record and have the moral compass that lands them in jail at some point in their lives, just how can they be just as successful in a relationship and taking responsibility for and providing for their responsibilities (said: children). Fact is-they don't in far too many cases. The statistics don't lie, as much as you hate that it's true, it is.

Call me racist all you want-the word has lost meaning to me in today's society.. Continue to be ignorant and deny the facts, and call people racist jackasses for pointing them out.. Keep making excuses-it's the default position for the majority of the population while the numbers of incarcerated and illegitimate babies continues to rise because it's such an icky subject for people to talk about.. You can't begin to fix a problem until you identify it as a problem, and black men creating children they don't stick around to provide for and raise is a problem.. But jackasses like you that call everyone a racist who says the problem needs addressed prevent any kind of productive conversation from taking place..

Gingersnap
10-27-2009, 12:26 PM
That's it. This "discussion" is over.