PDA

View Full Version : I kinda like this ..

GrumpyOldLady
10-19-2009, 02:13 PM
http://images5.cafepress.com/product/410402955v1_350x350_Front.jpg

I'm not trying to push anything that is for sale. I just find it interesting that the CANADA FREE PRESS had an add for this along with a countdown clock on the side of their site counting down until Obama is out of office.

Canada Free Press (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15900)

Just thought you all might find that interesting.

linda22003
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
When other countries published or said bad things about the Bush administration, our response was that we didn't care what other countries thought. Is it different now? ;) Has this changed?

lacarnut
10-19-2009, 03:25 PM
When other countries published or said bad things about the Bush administration, our response was that we didn't care what other countries thought. Is it different now? ;) Has this changed?

No, but I do find humor in it plus the religious angle is spot on.

GrumpyOldLady
10-19-2009, 03:42 PM

I still don't care what other countries think. It is of no importance to me.
I just find it interesting that THEY are so wrapped up in our poltiics.
That was the point.
WHY are Canadians advertising these prayer stickers and a countdown clock to be rid of Obama??

But as I said .. I do like the sticker. Might even get me a few ... :)

noonwitch
10-19-2009, 03:54 PM
I still don't care what other countries think. It is of no importance to me.
I just find it interesting that THEY are so wrapped up in our poltiics.
That was the point.
WHY are Canadians advertising these prayer stickers and a countdown clock to be rid of Obama??

But as I said .. I do like the sticker. Might even get me a few ... :)

Not all canadians are doing so. The stickers and such are being advertised by a conservative canadian group.

GrumpyOldLady
10-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh .. okay.
I thought this was a MSM kinda thing.
Um ... nevermind then. :D