PDA

View Full Version : It Is "Highly Unusual" a Press Secretary, Political Adviser Attend War Cabinet Meetin

megimoo
10-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Karl Rove Says It Is "Highly Unusual" that Obama Press Secretary and Political Adviser Attend War Cabinet Meetings - Video 10/19/09
"They're going to bug out of Afghanistan and are looking for an excuse ,thus we need to restart !"
snip
Emanuel claimed they were having to start from scratch in Afghanistan.
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/10/karl-rove-says-it-is-highly-unusual.html
Rove pointed out in a picture of Obama's "War Council," that David Axelrod and Robert Gibbs are present at the meeting. Rove said that is "highly unusual." In his years in the Bush White House, he said he never attended a war cabinet meeting.
He also said it is unwise to put your press secretary in a meeting where they may hear information they will have to deny or "dissemble about" rather than reveal sensitive war information to the press.
At the 45 second remaining mark of the video, Rove said the Obama Administration has "destabilized the Karzai" Government in Afghanistan by actually sending in James Carville to help with the campaign of President Karzai's opponent!

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/10/karl-rove-says-it-is-highly-unusual.html

GrumpyOldLady
10-19-2009, 03:54 PM
I saw the interview live. Rove nailed it.

Obama is either incredibly stupid for behaving the way he is in the white house or he is just playing for the press and reelection and really doesn't care about national security. Or both.

GrumpyOldLady
10-19-2009, 03:56 PM
At the 45 second remaining mark of the video, Rove said the Obama Administration has "destabilized the Karzai" Government in Afghanistan by actually sending in James Carville to help with the campaign of President Karzai's opponent!

When Rove said that I almost fell out of my chair!

So much for Mr. Transparency!

He's out and about, interfering with foreign elections.

Shame on you Barry! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

That part of Rove's comments deserve some deeeeeeep diving to see what is going on!

AlmostThere
10-19-2009, 04:25 PM
When Rove said that I almost fell out of my chair!

So much for Mr. Transparency!

He's out and about, interfering with foreign elections.

Shame on you Barry! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!

That part of Rove's comments deserve some deeeeeeep diving to see what is going on!

There are a multitude of things about this administration that deserve that kind of attention. It would be so nice if someone outside of FOX News was willing to ask the questions but I'm not holding my breath.