PDA

View Full Version : "Octomom" Nadya Suleman says Jon Gosselin is "hot"

bijou
10-20-2009, 03:42 PM
If you are looking for signs of the Apocalypse, look no further.
In an interview with RadarOnline.com, mother of 14 Nadya Suleman said she likes "Octodad" Jon Gosselin.
“I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin,” she said. "I think he’s hot!”
Don't drink the Kool-Aid yet. She also has words of sympathy for Kate Gosselin. ...

Nooooooo! (http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/20/octomom-nadya-suleman-says-jon-gosselin-is-hot/)

Gingersnap
10-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh, what would she know about hot guys. Haven't all her kids been IVF? :confused:

bijou
10-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Oh, what would she know about hot guys. Haven't all her kids been IVF? :confused:

She does say that she can't hold down a relationship (in these circumstances that may be a good thing), but I presume she has urges.

noonwitch
10-20-2009, 04:16 PM
She'll have to have her agent call his agent and arrange a hook-up!

I think Octo-mom is at a level of crazy that even Jon Gosselin is not prepared for.

Gingersnap
10-20-2009, 04:17 PM
She does say that she can't hold down a relationship (in these circumstances that may be a good thing), but I presume she has urges.

What a revolting thought. :D

Bubba Dawg
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM

What a revolting thought. :D

At best I'd put them as itches. :eek::D

GrumpyOldLady
10-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Yet another reality TV show in the works.
Jon minus Kate plus 8, plus 8 more.
Reality TV = evil.

enslaved1
10-25-2009, 03:43 PM
He's an attention/media whore, just like she is. Of course there is an attraction.

stsinner
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Besides the fact that the Octomom is literally retarded, and has an ass crack right in her bottom lip.. And Jon Gosselin is ugly as hell.. I'm a dude, but that's the way I see it.. He has those weird squinty eyes-squintier than most Koreans, that are always whiter than the rest of his face, and he's balding but trying to have hair... Just give it up and cut it close...

The best way to get back at that bitch of an ex wife you had isn't to bed down that mountain of baggage having retarded girl.. He has a pretty hot girl now, anyway..

bijou
10-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Looks like it could be on! (http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/28/2009-10-28_reality_nightmare_jon_gosselin_and_nadya_sulema n_to_date_in_new_show.html)
The gossip apocalypse has arrived: Jon Gosselin and Nadya Suleman will be going on a date.

The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star has reportedly agreed to appear in a cheesy new reality show in which he'll date Octomom Nadya Suleman, former "Cheaters" producer Bobby Goldstein told In Touch Weekly.

"I heard that Nadya has an insatiable desire to spend time with Jon and to put their families together," Goldstein said. "And I had the idea that this could be a very entertaining fiasco."

Gingersnap
10-28-2009, 04:16 PM
He'll never give up that little bisexual crack whore he's dating. She has him hooked. :D

Last Samurai
12-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Which begs the question: Who in the bloody hell would give a sewer rodent's posterior over the opinion of someone with the demonstrated IQ of a turnip anyway?

LS