PDA

View Full Version : Obama declares swine flu emergency .000365 Percent of the Population Infected

megimoo
10-24-2009, 02:25 PM
."Gee It's Getting Really Bad. 1,000 cases Out of About Three Hundred Sixty Five Million ."

"He needs this Emergency for his Declaration of an Isolation Order During A Medical Emergency Declaration of Martial Law !"

Obama declares swine flu emergency 9 mins ago WASHINGTON (AFP) President Barack Obama has declared swine flu a "national emergency," the White House said Saturday, as the United States reels from millions of cases of infection and over 1,000 deaths.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091024/hl_afp/healthfluus_20091024152758

djones520
10-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Reading problem Megi?

United States reels from millions of cases of infection and over 1,000 deaths

megimoo
10-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Reading problem Megi?Are they counting normal cases of the Flu sniffles as H1N1 .Medical emergency's are usually caused by a pandemic death related issues !Could be just my tired old eyes ?

djones520
10-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Are they counting normal cases of the Flu sniffles as H1N1 .Medical emergency's are usually caused by a pandemic death related issues !Could be just my tired old eyes ?

You said only 1000 cases. The story said 1000 DEATHS. Bit of a differance.

And here's something from the CDC for you.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm

Almost all of the influenza viruses identified so far are 2009 H1N1 influenza A viruses. These viruses remain similar to the virus chosen for the 2009 H1N1 vaccine, and remain susceptible to the antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir with rare exception

And in the last week alone, there was more then 3,000 reported confirmations of the H1N1. Many (like myself) where never even tested.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

megimoo
10-24-2009, 02:45 PM

Are they saying that we've had a million cases of H1N1 in America?
I find that very hard to believe,do they offer any proof.Even so, with a million (suspect that number) cases and only a thousand deaths it's hardly an emergency .

They are unable to build up and decent supplies of the Vaccine because it's only made offshore.They've been so many junk lawsuits from lawyers like John Edwards that the big pharmaceuticals in this country are too 'Goosey' to make it !

djones520
10-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Are they saying that we've had a million cases of H1N1 in America?
I find that very hard to believe,do they offer any proof.Even so, with a million (suspect that number) cases and only a thousand deaths it's hardly an emergency .

They are unable to build up and decent supplies of the Vaccine because it's only made offshore.They've been so many junk lawsuits from lawyers like John Edwards that the big pharmaceuticals in this country are too 'Goosey' to make it !

I'm reading the exact same thing that you qouted Megi. That is all.

Defend your headlining all you want. Your not fooling anyone. It's blatantly wrong. And if you'd taken half a second to look, you'd have realized you where already double posting a story that someone else got to a while ago.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=20862

megimoo
10-24-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm reading the exact same thing that you qouted Megi. That is all.

Defend your headlining all you want. Your not fooling anyone. It's blatantly wrong. And if you'd taken half a second to look, you'd have realized you where already double posting a story that someone else got to a while ago.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=20862

Should I clear the posts with you first for absolute accuracy ?As for double posting it happens all of the time.Same story from a different source.Same topic from the DUmp,whats the problem with that ?

I usually take my guidance on posting etiquette,infractions of the posting rules from Ginger or Sara ! I also tend not to critique other posters unless they pester me.If you have a latent problem with me don't read my posts !

PoliCon
10-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Reading problem Megi?

You aughta know by now that Moo doesn't read what he posts. :rolleyes:

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 03:36 PM
For fuck's sake.

"He needs this Emergency for his Declaration of an Isolation Order During A Medical Emergency Declaration of Martial Law !"

Jesus, Joseph and doggy-style Mary, I fucking despair sometimes, especially when I read shit like this.

Is there anyone at all on CU (in fact, is there anyone looking at this, with a working pulse) who does not understand how utterly moronic and paranoid the above quoted text is? How it looks to any intelligent person of any persuasion, right wing or otherwise, who might visit CU thinking that it is a worthwhile site to join?

Does any other CUer seriously expect that O will declare martial law this side of Christmas? Or even the other side of Christmas?

I guess at least we should be thankful that the OP spelt "Martial" correctly.

megimoo
10-24-2009, 03:42 PM
For fuck's sake.

Jesus, Joseph and doggy-style Mary, I fucking despair sometimes, especially when I read shit like this.

Is there anyone at all on CU (in fact, is there anyone looking at this, with a working pulse) who does not understand how utterly moronic and paranoid the above quoted text is? How it looks to any intelligent person of any persuasion, right wing or otherwise, who might visit CU thinking that it is a worthwhile site to join?

Does any other CUer seriously expect that O will declare martial law this side of Christmas? Or even the other side of Christmas?

I guess at least we should be thankful that the OP spelt "Martial" correctly.
You are indeed a foul mouthed critter .Don't they let you post in your own Bailiwick or are they all as bored with you as we are.

djones520
10-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Fine Megi. How dare I point out that you are saying the Swine Flu has a 100% mortality rate. Who am I to do such a thing?

:rolleyes:

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 04:02 PM
You are indeed a foul mouthed critter .Don't they let you post in your own Bailiwick or are they all as bored with you as we are.

Kindly explain the second part of the above, preferably in English, if indeed you are able to do so.

For a start, who is "we"? Do you really, honestly, think that I am the only one here who thinks that you are a complete cretin?

For the first part, you have me right, exactly: I am a foul mouthed critter, but only when provoked.

It takes a great deal to provoke me, but moronism such as you have displayed here (particularly this latest, since I've tended in the past to ignore most of your random bibble) hits the spot, and therefore richly deserves such a crude response.

I'm sorry if you don't like that, but, if I may borrow a phrase from another CUer, watching you post is, all too often, like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 04:05 PM

And in the last week alone, there was more then 3,000 reported confirmations of the H1N1. Many (like myself) where never even tested.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

The government is lying. Google --Swine Flu infections--it states that the government is overstating the numbers and they are including anyone that has a cold or upper respiratory infection. Also, this report states that 411 people have died from the flu not 1,000.

The study performed by a Dr. in 4 states found that over 80% of the figures provided by the government were not swine flu but from a cold or respiratory infection.

Does not surprise me that Obama and this administration would jack the figures up to declare this an emergency when it is not.

djones520
10-24-2009, 04:19 PM
The government is lying. Google --Swine Flu infections--it states that the government is overstating the numbers and they are including anyone that has a cold or upper respiratory infection. Also, this report states that 411 people have died from the flu not 1,000.

The study performed by a Dr. in 4 states found that over 80% of the figures provided by the government were not swine flu but from a cold or respiratory infection.

Does not surprise me that Obama and this administration would jack the figures up to declare this an emergency when it is not.

Those numbers are from August 30th through October 17th. They don't count all that happened before, or since. I doubt every major news agency would be reporting 1000 deaths if the CDC that you already claim is jacking the numbers up, was reporting less then half of that.

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 04:20 PM

Maybe, but no martial law, right?

You will still be able to fill up your Z and drive it wherever you want, both before and after Christmas, you do realize that, I hope.

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Maybe, but no martial law, right?

You will still be able to fill up your Z and drive it wherever you want, both before and after Christmas, you do realize that, I hope.

No doubt about it; Driving to Orange Beach AL next week for a vacation. The swine flu will be the last thing on my mind. However, some people believe what the CDC and Obama tell them. CBS has done extensive research which states that over 80% of the cases are bogus and that what the CDC is calling the flu is actually colds or upper respiratory infections. BTW, I went to the ENT clinic Tuesday; no epidemic of catastrophic proportions there.

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 05:06 PM
No doubt about it; Driving to Orange Beach AL next week for a vacation. The swine flu will be the last thing on my mind. However, some people believe what the CDC and Obama tell them. CBS has done extensive research which states that over 80% of the cases are bogus and that what the CDC is calling the flu is actually colds or upper respiratory infections. BTW, I went to the ENT clinic Tuesday; no epidemic of catastrophic proportions there.

Thanks. I feel much the same way as you do ... suspicious, wary even, but not batshit-crazy-bonkers paranoid.

I hope you have a great vacation.

PoliCon
10-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks. I feel much the same way as you do ... suspicious, wary even, but not batshit-crazy-bonkers paranoid.

I hope you have a great vacation.

You mean you're not on par with Moo? Disapointing. ;)

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Those numbers are from August 30th through October 17th. They don't count all that happened before, or since. I doubt every major news agency would be reporting 1000 deaths if the CDC that you already claim is jacking the numbers up, was reporting less then half of that.

Believe what you want. Did you read the entire CBS report? They claim, not I, that the CDC is jacking up the number of cases of the SWINE FLU. The report also implies that CDC members in the past had investments in Pharma companies that supplied the vaccine in past years.

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
You mean you're not on par with Moo? Disapointing. ;)

Heh. :D Big shock, I know.

As long as we all have an understanding that the Obama Health Gestapo are not about to knock on the door and stop us doing what we need to do and going where we need to go, it's all good.

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Heh. :D Big shock, I know.

As long as we all have an understanding that the Obama Health Gestapo are not about to knock on the door and stop us doing what we need to do and going where we need to go, it's all good.

We all have till 2013 by the earliest for that to happen. I might pack up and move, if the public option passes. Bad news for my Z though. Speed limit in Panama is 60mph and golf carts are used on the islands in Belize. On the mainland, it's the slow moving trucks and farm animals.

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 06:25 PM
We all have till 2013 by the earliest for that to happen. I might pack up and move, if the public option passes. Bad news for my Z though. Speed limit in Panama is 60mph and golf carts are used on the islands in Belize. On the mainland, it's the slow moving trucks and farm animals.

If it comes to that, I hope that you will consider coming to Englandistan. Here, on most limited access roads, we have a de-jure 70mph and a de-facto 90mph speed limit. And in Germanistan, there is still, on many roads, no speed limit at all.

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 07:00 PM
If it comes to that, I hope that you will consider coming to Englandistan. Here, on most limited access roads, we have a de-jure 70mph and a de-facto 90mph speed limit. And in Germanistan, there is still, on many roads, no speed limit at all.

Too cold. I want to move somewhere it is warm year round. Australia or NZ appeals to me but I would need at least a million bucks to retire there. That is not the case if you are from the UK.

Sonnabend
10-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Too cold. I want to move somewhere it is warm year round. Australia or NZ appeals to me but I would need at least a million bucks to retire there.Why on earth would you need that much? :confused:

I'd stay out of the UK if I were you...the exodus is starting, and things are going to get very ugly soon

lacarnut
10-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Why on earth would you need that much? :confused:

I'd stay out of the UK if I were you...the exodus is starting, and things are going to get very ugly soon

There are 5 categories. I don't qualify for 4 of them which leaves the 5th one that is the most expensive. I meet the over 55 age requirement. Need to deposit between 500 to 750 thousand dollars in an Aussie bank for several years which would be frozen. Would have to show retirement income of 50 to 60 thousand a year. However, I could get a visa for a year without the monetary hassle.

megimoo
10-24-2009, 08:29 PM
According to the CDC, swine flu infections have already peaked, and the pandemic is on its way out. Peak infection time was the middle of October, where one in five U.S. children experienced the flu, says the CDC.

Out of nearly 14,000 suspected flu cases tested during the week ending on October 10, 2009, 99.6% of those were influenza A, and the vast majority of those were confirmed as H1N1 swine flu infections. (http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/)

Even though the H1N1 pandemic appears to have peaked out, U.S. President Barack Obama has now declared a national emergency over swine flu infections.

The reasoning behind such a declaration? According to the White House, it's designed to "allow hospitals to better handle the surge in patients" by allowing them to bypass certain federal laws.

Emergency powers trump the Bill of Rights

That's the public explanation for this, but the real agenda behind this declaration may be far more sinister.

Declaring a national emergency immediately gives federal authorities dangerous new powers that can now be enforced at gunpoint, including:

• The power to force mandatory swine flu vaccinations on the entire population.

• The power to arrest, quarantine or "involuntarily transport" anyone who refuses a swine flu vaccination.

• The power to quarantine an entire city and halt all travel in or out of that city.

• The power to enter any home or office without a search warrant and order the destruction of any belongings or structures deemed to be a threat to public health.

• The effective nullification of the Bill of Rights. Your right to due process, to being safe from government search and seizure, and to remain silent to avoid self-incrimination are all null and void under a Presidential declaration of a national emergency.

None of this means that federal agents are going to march door to door arresting people at gunpoint if they refuse the vaccine, but they could if they wanted to. Your rights as an American are no longer recognized under this national emergency declaration

http://www.naturalnews.com/027323_swine_flu_national_emergency_pandemic.html

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=113964

hampshirebrit
10-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Too cold. I want to move somewhere it is warm year round. Australia or NZ appeals to me but I would need at least a million bucks to retire there. That is not the case if you are from the UK.

They make some good cars in Australia (or did, before GM went tits up, I'm not sure what's going on there now), but the AU nanny state has traffic cameras up to wazoo, and obliges all Australians to drive like weak sisters.

On public holidays the authorities allow them to drive like pussies instead of weak sisters but they get double the points if they get caught.

Australian cops would get a boner if they saw either you or me driving like we like to do in our respective countries.

Since I know that you like to drive fast, like I do, I'm pretty sure that, despite the wonderful weather, you would hate it there. I'm sure that Sonnabend will confirm this.

Since we apparently have an "exodus" from here, our roads are rapidly becoming less trafficked and therefore less problematic to drive quickly. We have some amazingly good twisty roads that I know you would enjoy, and when you get bored with them, Germany and the rest of Europistan is in easy reach.

Most (9 in 10) of the speed cameras here don't work. I know this because I make a point of driving past them as quickly as my 911 will go (and that's bloody quick), and I have never been pipped by them. If you have a decent detector, you will quickly figure out which ones are working and which ones are not. You do have to watch out for the mobile cameras, but a lot of UK drivers will let you know when you're getting near to one.

Rockntractor
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Moving into bunker. Closing door.

megimoo
10-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Moving into bunker. Closing door.
Notice the numbers claimed and the actual cases of H1N1 !Adams has some of the same suspicions that I do .

Rockntractor
10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Notice the numbers claimed and the actual cases of H1N1 !Adams has some of the same suspicions that I do .
I think we are screwed Mr. Moo but not just yet. All hell won't break loose until our dollar collapses. When that happens......

expat-pattaya
10-24-2009, 09:46 PM
I think we are screwed Mr. Moo but not just yet. All hell won't break loose until our dollar collapses. When that happens......

yup

FlaGator
10-24-2009, 11:24 PM

According to the Webbot thread that happens tomorrow (Sunday 10/25).

Rockntractor
10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
According to the Webbot thread that happens tomorrow (Sunday 10/25).
If it collapses we might as well get some whiskey. It's all over!:eek:

FlaGator
10-24-2009, 11:40 PM
If the dollar collapses you might not be able to afford it.

At any rate, I don't have that option any more. I will just pray.

PoliCon
10-24-2009, 11:41 PM

I refuse to give up or give in to doom and gloom until it has happened. As long as it has YET to happen - there is still time to advert catastrophe.

Rockntractor
10-24-2009, 11:48 PM
I refuse to give up or give in to doom and gloom until it has happened. As long as it has YET to happen - there is still time to advert catastrophe.

It's all over Poly your toast!

Rockntractor
10-24-2009, 11:52 PM
If the dollar collapses you might not be able to afford it.

At any rate, I don't have that option any more. I will just pray.

Honestly It doesn't even sound good right now. Maybe some butter pecan fudge instead.

PoliCon
10-24-2009, 11:57 PM
It's all over Poly your toast!

Nah. The fat lady has yet to sing and since Lars hasn't been posting for a while, it's safe to assume that he has her well occupied.

Rockntractor
10-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Nah. The fat lady has yet to sing and since Lars hasn't been posting for a while, it's safe to assume that he has her well occupied.
Good point:D

Lars1701a
10-25-2009, 12:15 AM

I dont think its right for you to describe shannon in such a manner.

PoliCon
10-25-2009, 12:16 AM
I dont think its right for you to describe shannon in such a manner.

As if you could score Shannon! :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
10-25-2009, 12:17 AM
As if you could score Shannon! :rolleyes:

As if I would want to. Please think before you post such stupid statements.

PoliCon
10-25-2009, 12:18 AM
As if I would want to. Please think before you post such stupid statements.

We should all seek to better ourselves. Maybe someday if you try you could work you way up to say . . . .Rosie O'Donnell. . . . then if you try really hard . . . a horse maybe . . . then perhaps even a corpse . . . .:D

Lars1701a
10-25-2009, 12:21 AM
We should all seek to better ourselves. Maybe someday if you try you could work you way up to say . . . .Rosie O'Donnell. . . . then if you try really hard . . . a horse maybe . . . then perhaps even a corpse . . . .:D

Shannon is below ole Rosie, and I wouldnt do your wife err corspse if you paid me.

lacarnut
10-25-2009, 01:27 AM
They make some good cars in Australia (or did, before GM went tits up, I'm not sure what's going on there now), but the AU nanny state has traffic cameras up to wazoo, and obliges all Australians to drive like weak sisters.

On public holidays the authorities allow them to drive like pussies instead of weak sisters but they get double the points if they get caught.

Australian cops would get a boner if they saw either you or me driving like we like to do in our respective countries.

Since I know that you like to drive fast, like I do, I'm pretty sure that, despite the wonderful weather, you would hate it there. I'm sure that Sonnabend will confirm this.

Since we apparently have an "exodus" from here, our roads are rapidly becoming less trafficked and therefore less problematic to drive quickly. We have some amazingly good twisty roads that I know you would enjoy, and when you get bored with them, Germany and the rest of Europistan is in easy reach.

Most (9 in 10) of the speed cameras here don't work. I know this because I make a point of driving past them as quickly as my 911 will go (and that's bloody quick), and I have never been pipped by them. If you have a decent detector, you will quickly figure out which ones are working and which ones are not. You do have to watch out for the mobile cameras, but a lot of UK drivers will let you know when you're getting near to one.

I have a Valentine 1 radar detector that has directional arrows telling me if the radar is coming from the front, back or side. Over 10 years, that $400 little jewel has saved me thousands. Thank goodness we do not have highway cameras in the states I drive in.

GrumpyOldLady
10-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Our daughter has the flu. We were told that it is probably Swine Flu.

I agree that it's a national emergency situation.

It's impossible to quote numbers accurately. They aren't testing anymore. Period.

It's going to get worse after Halloween when all the kiddies who are sick insist on trick or treating. Theyll spread their germs everywhere. Then again after Thanksgiving when parents will drag sick children to visit grandparents to eat turkey with them.

It is smart to declare a national emergency now so that hospitals and schools can take action.
Action such as closing a school and not getting federal funding taken away for not being open
the prescribed number of days.

But it is trouble-some that Obama did this late on a Friday night. That was sneaky.
That means he's got an agenda behind this. Never waste an emergency is what his advisor told him.

Interesting thead from another site that I found on this -
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread513608/pg1
What the laws are during a national emergency.

Rockntractor
10-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Somebody needs to question Biden so we know whats really going on!

linda22003
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM

Well, of course we do. It's Megi. That automatically makes it moronic and paranoid. :rolleyes:

linda22003
10-25-2009, 03:08 PM
For a start, who is "we"? Do you really, honestly, think that I am the only one here who thinks that you are a complete cretin?

No. I believe I am one of the leaders of that group. :D

Lars1701a
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
No. I believe I am one of the leaders of that group. :D

truer words....:p

megimoo
10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Somebody needs to question Biden so we know whats really going on!Just stick your hand up into the hole in the back of his head and set him on your lap .After a moment his mouth will start flapping and he will tell you everything he knows but don't mess up his comb over !