PDA

View Full Version : Ufc

patriot45
10-24-2009, 10:19 PM
I just rented Machida vs Rua! This will be good! Cain Velasquez fights too!

patriot45
10-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Right now its Joe Daddy Stevenson against Spencer Fisher! Gonna be good!

patriot45
10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Not to give anything away, but You go Joe Daddy!!!!

Troll
10-24-2009, 11:18 PM
I love MMA, but this card wasn't good enough for me to pay for. I'll catch it tomorrow on Google Video, so don't spoil the Rua/Machida fight for me. I'm predicting Machida KO-ing Rua in the second.

patriot45
10-24-2009, 11:33 PM
I love MMA, but this card wasn't good enough for me to pay for. I'll catch it tomorrow on Google Video, so don't spoil the Rua/Machida fight for me. I'm predicting Machida KO-ing Rua in the second.

He is my favorite! Machida is the Bomb! As much as I want to, I wont ruin it for you!:D

patriot45
10-24-2009, 11:37 PM
The two I want to see go down are The Spider and the nightmare! I can't stand Silva or Sanchez!

I think Joe Daddy can beat Sanchez, thier last fight was close. I would pay big money to see Machida against Silva!

patriot45
10-24-2009, 11:57 PM
I wonder if Cain Velasquez can handle Brock Lesnar!?! Cain looked good!

patriot45
10-25-2009, 12:51 AM

Let me know what you think after you see the Machida fight!

Troll
10-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Let me know what you think after you see the Machida fight!

Just finished it - someone sure was taking their sweet time uploading the fifth round. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with the judges' call - they all scored it the same way, so that's hard for me to second-guess.

Putting that aside, I believe that in order to become the champion, you should have to beat the current champion - they shouldn't be able to decide to give a belt away. So at the end of the last round, if you haven't beaten the champ, I think you should lose by default. Personally, I'm shocked there wasn't a KO - that's a real testament to how good these guys are. I wouldn't have begrudged Rua becoming the champ again though because I have a real soft spot for the former Pride fighters.

I'd like to see a rematch SOON, then put the winner against Anderson Silva at some point.

I'll try to catch the Velasquez fight after I get back from the Fair.