PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Fox News Contributor Quit Because of ‘Scary’ Beck & Less Debate (video)

megimoo
10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Ex-Fox News Contributor Quit Because of ‘Scary’ Beck & Less Debate (video)

Jane hall quits why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vWeavCBx4&feature=player_embedded
Jane Hall: "I'm also frankly uncomfortable with Beck who I think should be called out as somebody whose language is way over the top and scary."

Comments:
“Way over the top and scary” would be bad — if it weren’t accurate.

The fact that Beck is right, again and again, is far more important than any issues about how the data he reports might make someone “feel.”
FOX is killing these IDIOTS!!!! Poor little Leftists can’t make people watch your proaganda. After you guys go off the air you will always have PBS. LOL!!! NBC 9 billion in debt CBS 7 billion in debt. What part of that don’t you understand? CLUELESS JUST CLUELESS!!! Let the vetting continue only on FOX. More tapes tomorrow. We have cameras everywhere. Is that NUT Anita Dunn still working at the whitehouse? MARXIST=DEMOCRATS=TERRORIST All the same ask the perverts in the whitehouse not the Whitecar.
This woman was often on O’reilly and other Fox programes and given a fair chance.She could have expressed her views to many more people on the air at Fox.Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes to me.Nobody is listening to her now!
Hilarious. This idiot once said Janeane Garafalo was a “thoughtful young woman.” And Glenn Beck is scary?
Smacks of sour grapes to me. I have not seen her on Fox in ages. She probably wasn’t getting enough air time, and was disgruntles. Come on, any liberal commentator who is worth their salt would want to be in “the thick of it” were all the action is, if only to add a differing opinion. This is bogus, and she is making Beck, a easy target, and a timely excuse to look for other options. By attacking Beck, she is hoping that doors that normally would not be open to her, will be.

pathetic.

lacarnut
10-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Good riddance to this liberal mouthpiece for Obama.

PoliCon
10-25-2009, 09:26 PM
I agree with Jane - I miss the debate.

Rockntractor
10-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Let me guess, Beck is nothing but conspiracies too right?

PoliCon
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Let me guess, Beck is nothing but conspiracies too right?

didn't say that. But I enjoyed Hannity and Colmes. I like hearing both sides of the issue and then watching the leftist squirm.

Rockntractor
10-25-2009, 10:12 PM
didn't say that. But I enjoyed Hannity and Colmes. I like hearing both sides of the issue and then watching the leftist squirm.

I do miss Colmes. I've heard he is a very gracious person off air.His politics were typical liberal trash. My wife likes Hannity but I'm not real impressed with him. He is too Republican I guess.

PoliCon
10-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I do miss Colmes. I've heard he is a very gracious person off air.His politics were typical liberal trash. My wife likes Hannity but I'm not real impressed with him. He is too Republican I guess.

He's ok - but like beck - I can only take so much then I have to turn him off.

lacarnut
10-25-2009, 11:18 PM

She is a quitter then.

marv
10-26-2009, 07:43 AM
The strategy the WH is missing is not to threaten FOX in toto, but any libtard that dare to show their face on FOX. That's the only way the WH can claim that FOX is biased and one-sided.

But the mob in the WH in Chicago, DC is too stupid to realize that.