PDA

View Full Version : Protesters burn effigy of President Obozo.

Teetop
10-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Afghan protest over 'burnt Koran' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8324869.stm)

There have been protests in the Afghan capital, Kabul, over allegations that foreign troops in the country burnt a copy of the Koran.

Hundreds of Kabul University students led the latest protest, burning an effigy of US President Barack Obama.

The US-led Nato force has denied the claims, saying it has investigated the incident in Wardak province and found the allegations to be groundless.

The local authorities there have so far supported Nato.

They say they did find evidence that a Koran had been burnt, but blamed drug addicts and said the Taliban may be spreading rumours that foreign troops were responsible to provoke anti-American unrest.

Obozo will apologize....

Speedy
10-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey, to erase all doubt, I'll burn a copy of the Koran. Fuck those ragheaded bastards. If I buy a copy of the stupid Koran it is mine and if I want to burn it, rip out the pages and wipe my ass with them, or if I toss it in the blender with some water and cornmeal and feed it to a pig, I'll do it with no apologies to any camel fucking son of a bitch.

Rockntractor
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM
What does being anti American and burning a Obama dummy have to do with each other? He hates this country as bad as they do.

Speedy
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
What does being anti American and burning a Obama dummy have to do with each other? He hates this country as bad as they do.

You clearly have to see the difference between Christianity and Islam to understand it and why Obama's tenative half measures and fence sitting do not gain him any favor with Muslims.

The difference between Christians and Muslims is this, Christians do not have to prove how Christian they are to anyone but their Saviour. It is a close personal and private relationship that a Christian has with his Lord. Musloms on the other do not care how pious you are in your but how obvious your piety is. With Muslims it is how Muslim you appear to be to everyone else that matters. Obama is apparently not Muslim enough for these assholes so he does not deserve to be respected anymore than any infidel or worse, any apostate.