PDA

View Full Version : Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

Gingersnap
10-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

By Nick Valencia, CNN
October 27, 2009 8:56 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A California high school student who police said was gang raped in a two-and-a-half-hour assault outside a homecoming dance remained hospitalized in stable condition Monday, two days after she was flown from the attack scene in critical condition.

As of late Monday, two suspects had been arrested in the case and a third was being questioned.

"There is one individual in custody who has made some spontaneous statements that have led me to believe that he is culpable for what happened," Richmond police Lt. Johan Simon said.

Nineteen-year-old Manuel Ortega, described as a former student at the school, was arrested soon after he fled the scene and will face charges of rape, robbery and kidnapping, police said.

A 15-year-old was later arrested and charged with one count of felony sexual assault. A third teenager was being interviewed, according to Lt. Mark Gagan of the police department in Richmond, California.

"Based on witness statements and suspect statements, and also physical evidence, we know that she was raped by at least four suspects committing multiple sex acts," Gagan said.

Investigators said as many as 15 people, all males, stood around watching the assault, but did not call police or help the victim, a 15-year-old student at Richmond High School in suburban San Francisco.

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.

Authorities had interviewed the victim, and the search for other attackers and bystanders who watched and did not report the rape was in "full-court press," according to Gagan.

"We have checked Facebook and YouTube to try to find any revealing evidence," he said. "We're looking in particular to see if anyone posted any video of the incident."

Several other individuals were detained at the scene but not arrested, Simon said.

:mad:

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html)

djones520
10-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Investigators said as many as 15 people, all males, stood around watching the assault, but did not call police or help the victim, a 15-year-old student at Richmond High School in suburban San Francisco.

We need to figure out what it is in our society that lets shit like this happen, and stamp it the fuck out.

Speedy
10-27-2009, 01:07 PM
We have ingrained into our children the perverse thought that there are an infinate shades of gray when seeing if something is right or wrong. This is the result of "understanding." Nothing is black or white anymore. The only thing that matters is if you can somehow justify it.

stsinner
10-27-2009, 01:15 PM
The onlookers should be tried as accomplices.

FreeAmerican
10-27-2009, 01:25 PM
We need to figure out what it is in our society that lets shit like this happen, and stamp it the fuck out.

I would love to be the one doing the STAMPING......

The onlookers should be tried as accomplices.

All of them should be beaten first and then punished to the full extent of the law and be made cellmates with big gay inmates.

AmPat
10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
I would love to be the one doing the STAMPING......

All of them should be beaten first and then punished to the full extent of the law and be made (bitches for) big gay inmates.*Pardon my editing*
And videotaped and offered on Pay-per-view. They watched free, so they must approve of the concept.:mad:Cowards and sick perverts. No courage to intervene and no moral compass to discern evil right in front of their sick eyes. No punishment is too severe in this case. Can you imagine if this were your daughter?

FreeAmerican
10-28-2009, 10:40 AM
*Pardon my editing*
And videotaped and offered on Pay-per-view. They watched free, so they must approve of the concept.:mad:Cowards and sick perverts. No courage to intervene and no moral compass to discern evil right in front of their sick eyes. No punishment is too severe in this case. Can you imagine if this were your daughter?

No pardon necessary add as you see fit :)

And if it were my daughter, they wouldn't die. At least not inside a year or so of my capturing them. Yeah, I am talking about torture to the extent of Satan's, Bundy's or Dahmer's worst nightmare. You could send me to prison, and I would be willing to burn in hell, but no one would get away with it by way of a quick death or a long drawn out trial.

AmPat
10-28-2009, 10:48 AM
No pardon necessary add as you see fit :)

And if it were my daughter, they wouldn't die. At least not inside a year or so of my capturing them. Yeah, I am talking about torture to the extent of Satan's, Bundy's or Dahmer's worst nightmare. You could send me to prison, and I would be willing to burn in hell, but no one would get away with it by way of a quick death or a long drawn out trial.

May I suggest death by potato peeler and kerosene? Start by stripping the skin from the ankles up. Add kerosene marinate. Apply flame to seer in juices. Allow sufficent recovery time, Repeat as desired. Wow, I'm scaring myself now!:eek:

These scum, and I'm including all the like-minded perverts of the same ilk, need to suffer as much as possible. I believe you cannot teach values and morals at this point. Either you have them by the time you are 5 years old or you never do. I hope I'm wrong.

FreeAmerican
10-28-2009, 11:23 AM
May I suggest death by potato peeler and kerosene? Start by stripping the skin from the ankles up. Add kerosene marinate. Apply flame to seer in juices. Allow sufficent recovery time, Repeat as desired. Wow, I'm scaring myself now!:eek:

These scum, and I'm including all the like-minded perverts of the same ilk, need to suffer as much as possible. I believe you cannot teach values and morals at this point. Either you have them by the time you are 5 years old or you never do. I hope I'm wrong.

While that sounds good I don't believe I would start out like that. You have to start with a classic like pulling and hammering fingernails, in an alternating sequence of coure. Followed up with some good ole fashioned waterboarding. Then razor blades and papercuts all over the body with a good drenching of rubbing alcohol. Next I would have to move to the SOA classic of the blow torch to the back til they pass out. When they wake up from that I would then pierce the head of their penis with a flexible piece of metal that would bend so it could be pulled out through the urethra without ripping or tearing but be a large enough gauge that it would still cause excruciating pain.

Demented I know so maybe I should stop right there and keep the rest to myself.

stsinner
10-28-2009, 11:27 AM
We shouldn't pass up this opportunity! We test our cosmetics and other chemicals on research animals because the effects are "similar" to how a human's body would react when it's used on them.. Here we have a specimen on which the effects would be exactly the result of using the chemicals on humans! The perfect laboratory specimen to experiment on. Yeah, I'm for that.. Free the monkeys and the Beagles and the mice and experiment on these worthless pieces of shit. When they're no longer a viable test subject put them in the biohazard bag and into the dumpster.

FreeAmerican
10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
We shouldn't pass up this opportunity! We test our cosmetics and other chemicals on research animals because the effects are "similar" to how a human's body would react when it's used on them.. Here we have a specimen on which the effects would be exactly the result of using the chemicals on humans! The perfect laboratory specimen to experiment on. Yeah, I'm for that.. Free the monkeys and the Beagles and the mice and experiment on these worthless pieces of shit. When they're no longer a viable test subject put them in the biohazard bag and into the dumpster.

You seen the new Bud Light commercials.....

TOO LIGHT

CueSi
10-29-2009, 01:45 AM
Law Abiding Citizen much, yall?

~QC

FreeAmerican
10-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Haven't seen that yet actually. I really enjoyed Taken though.

Del Rio Roy
10-29-2009, 05:18 PM
The participants of the rape should have their testicles freeze dried and delivered to each owner in a zip bag.

PoliCon
10-29-2009, 05:37 PM
This is why the death penalty should be available in rape cases.

FreeAmerican
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
This is why A TORTURE PENALTY should be IMPLEMENTED in rape cases.

Death would be too easy for them.

stsinner
10-30-2009, 04:56 PM

We won't even torture our enemies that are trying to kill Americans.....

PoliCon
10-30-2009, 07:04 PM

I'm against torture as a punishment in all cases. Death is good enough. I suggest by hanging.

FreeAmerican
11-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm against torture as a punishment in all cases. Death is good enough. I suggest by hanging.

I presume you mean hanging by a noose that would break the neck rather than suffocation, as that too can be perceived as torture. But let's face it, the punishment should fit the crime. If you believe in the "eye for an eye" style of punishment, you would ultimately have to let them live but in a life filled with pain and suffering. So I have to ask.....

Would you be ok with the quick death of the perps if it was your daughter, knowing the anguish she would deal with for the rest of her life; or would you take more comfort in knowing that you made the bastards suffer as much as you possibly could?

PoliCon
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
I presume you mean hanging by a noose that would break the neck rather than suffocation, as that too can be perceived as torture. But let's face it, the punishment should fit the crime. If you believe in the "eye for an eye" style of punishment, you would ultimately have to let them live but in a life filled with pain and suffering. So I have to ask.....

Would you be ok with the quick death of the perps if it was your daughter, knowing the anguish she would deal with for the rest of her life; or would you take more comfort in knowing that you made the bastards suffer as much as you possibly could?

I don't believe in an eye for an eye. I do believe that the punishment should not exceed the crime - but an eye for an eye can be taken to the extreme.

Hanging - no matter which was it's done was the standard form of execution used by the same men who made the laws we have against cruel and unusual punishments.

You don't know me so let me make something clear to you: I was raped when I was 12. I know first hand what it feels like and how terrible it can be. I am still screwed up in the head over it and I've lived more than half my life since that even happened. Dead is more than enough. I do not feel the need to be vindictive.

Speedy
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
We won't even torture our enemies that are trying to kill Americans.....

Hey, don't knock it. I am a big believer in torture not only as a means of extracting information but as a deterent. I have seen it work as a deterent and know it's value.

My ex-mother in law sells clothes and knick knacks at a flea market in Mexico. She would keep her inventory locked in a shed in her backyard in Mexico. They only used that house on the days she sold at the flea market, the rest of the time she lived in her house in Texas. During the week some punks used to break into the shed and steal her stuff.

My brothers in law decided to stake out the place and see if we could catch them. The back of the yard where the shed was is surrounded by an eight foot high cinder block wall. We saw a group of these fuckers come over the wall and try to break into the shed. When we came out of the house swing baseball bats, they scattered and scaled the wall, all except one that we managed to knock off of the wall with a bat. We gave him a few good whacks when he was on the ground and then dragged him into the house.

We duct taped him to a chair and slapped him around until our hands got sore. I remembered I had a small canister of pepper spray in my truck so I got it. We filled up a washtub with water and I sprayed him with the pepper spray in the face. Once he was hurting pretty good, we tipped the chair over so he fell face first into the tub. It was a fun few hours us, a hellacious few hours for the theif. We let him go with the warning that we had a complete inventory of everything that was in that shed every week and if anything ever turned up missing, we would go and find him and put him through much worse whether he was the one who stole it or not. Not only did they not steal anything from my mother in law again, they guarded her inventory as if their lives depended on it.

FreeAmerican
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I don't believe in an eye for an eye. I do believe that the punishment should not exceed the crime - but an eye for an eye can be taken to the extreme.

Hanging - no matter which was it's done was the standard form of execution used by the same men who made the laws we have against cruel and unusual punishments.

You don't know me so let me make something clear to you: I was raped when I was 12. I know first hand what it feels like and how terrible it can be. I am still screwed up in the head over it and I've lived more than half my life since that even happened. Dead is more than enough. I do not feel the need to be vindictive.

I apologize if I sounded at all condescending, I could not imagine in any way what you endured. When I speak I am speaking as the father of a 10 year old and a 2 year old. I know death would not be enough punishment for my view.

PoliCon
11-03-2009, 08:16 AM
I apologize if I sounded at all condescending, I could not imagine in any way what you endured. When I speak I am speaking as the father of a 10 year old and a 2 year old. I know death would not be enough punishment for my view.

I understand why you feel that way - but I can tell you that that desire for revenge can and does eat at you. I've seen the results. It does not take away the pain it is not fulfilling - revenge only leaves you even more empty than before.

FlaGator
11-03-2009, 08:23 AM
I understand why you feel that way - but I can tell you that that desire for revenge can and does eat at you. I've seen the results. It does not take away the pain it is not fulfilling - revenge only leaves you even more empty than before.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. You seem to have done well with your pain and have turned it in to a strength. So many never make it as far as you have.

Peace,
G

PoliCon
11-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Truer words have never been spoken my friend. You seem to have done well with your pain and have turned it in to a strength. So many never make it as far as you have.

Peace,
G

If I thought you were right - I'd jump for joy. I still suffer debilitating nightmares - serious anxiety in certain social situations and it's only by the grace of God that I found a wife who is hotter than a solar flair - but who can deal with and shares my appetites and 'kinks.' But I do know how to live with and overcome what the devil meant to destroy me.

FlaGator
11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
If I thought you were right - I'd jump for joy. I still suffer debilitating nightmares - serious anxiety in certain social situations and it's only by the grace of God that I found a wife who is hotter than a solar flair - but who can deal with and shares my appetites and 'kinks.' But I do know how to live with and overcome what the devil meant to destroy me.

I can't claim to say I can understand your pain but I can say that I admire your endurance and your ability to speak openly about such a sensitive subject and I am in awe of your strength. I have no doubt that when you describe how bad things get you are probably understating it because there may not be words to make others understand. You are deal with demons that would kill a lesser person and standing firm. It seems that God does love you dearly and your love for Him is obvious.

Peace my friend.

PoliCon
11-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I can't claim to say I can understand your pain but I can say that I admire your endurance and your ability to speak openly about such a sensitive subject and I am in awe of your strength. I have no doubt that when you describe how bad things get you are probably understating it because there may not be words to make others understand. You are deal with demons that would kill a lesser person and standing firm. It seems that God does love you dearly and your love for Him is obvious.

Peace my friend.

I can only speak freely and openly when I am speaking anonymously. I was asked to give my testimony this summer for one of the youth camps - I did - but edited and with the understanding that my testimony is MINE and I'm the only who should ever give it. There are still people in my life who would be devastated if they knew the full truth of what I have been though. I'm lucky in that God has given me people to support me or I'd prolly be dead or at least a basket case.

Anyhow - thanks. :o

FreeAmerican
11-04-2009, 11:28 AM

Peace my friend.

That goes for me too.

Policon-Now I know I would think before ever acting irrationally in such a situation.

JackKetch
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
i remember when the death penalty was an option as punishment for convicted rapists. it wasn't used in most cases but a case like this one warrants it for the rapists. if i were the judge, i'd give life in prison, no parole, for those who watched and did nothing to help the victim.

i don't know why we don't have capital punishment for rapists now. victims of rape have to live with the memory for life and they don't get meals, housing, tv, and access to a gym, a library, a chapel or mosque, and medical care at taxpayer expense. some years back, a death row prisoner in california even got a heart transplant paid for with tax money. many of them manage to get drugs and sex, make money off gambling, etc., in prison.
craziness.