PDA

View Full Version : First Daughter’s Receive H1N1 Vaccine

Gingersnap
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
October 27, 2009
First Daughter’s Receive H1N1 Vaccine

A spokeswoman for the First Lady's office says Sasha & Malia Obama received their H1N1 vaccines last week after the immunizations were made available to Washington, D.C. school children. The White House physician applied for and received the vaccines through the DC Department of Health, "using the same process as every other vaccination site in the District."

The President and the First Lady have not received the H1N1 vaccine, says the spokeswoman in a statement, "and they will wait until the needs of the priority groups identified by the CDC ... have been met.'

The Centers for Disease Control identifies those priority groups as children and young people up to the age of 24, pregnant women, health care workers, and older people who have, "health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza."

All four of the Obama's have received the seasonal flu vaccine.

:p

Fox (http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/27/first-daughters-receive-h1n1-vaccine/)

djones520
10-27-2009, 01:44 PM
So much for this thread I guess.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=20931

stsinner
10-27-2009, 01:52 PM
I just changed my daughter's diaper. It was only pee.

linda22003
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
On the other thread, GOL said
"I'm thinking Obama is avoiding the shot for his kids for some reason.

Sorry, I just don't trust him."

What's she supposed to think now? :o

Gingersnap
10-27-2009, 02:10 PM

That the vaccination was faked - like the Moon landing. :D

Heck, I don't know and I don't care. I think this whole swine flu thing has been blown way, way out of proportion. It's awful when someone gets a seemingly innocuous infection and then dies from it but this happens every day. You just don't hear about it because the press isn't interested unless the infection eats your skin first or mainly hits pregnant women (i.e., young women).

I think the whole thing is ridiculous.

GrumpyOldLady
10-27-2009, 02:15 PM

I'm thinking that if this is the case then why did Gibbs make the statement that he did?
There's a disconnect somewhere ... and it aint' with me. :D

GrumpyOldLady
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM
That the vaccination was faked - like the Moon landing. :D

The moon landing wasn't faked. It's just that the little green men living on the dark side of the moon got really upset and demanded that we never return. That's why we never went back. :D

linda22003
10-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey, I'm still trying to figure out why Fox News put an apostrophe in a simple plural in the headline!

Gingersnap
10-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey, I'm still trying to figure out why Fox News put an apostrophe in a simple plural in the headline!

Get with the program - it's how they control us. We're so distracted by the punctuation that we miss the really important news. That's probably why you don't hear more about the little green Moon men.

The little green Moon men who are infecting the Earth with swine flu so they can take over the planet in 2012 and mate with all our women! :D

linda22003
10-27-2009, 02:31 PM
We're so distracted by the punctuation that we miss the really important news. That's probably why you don't hear more about the little green Moon men.

Or zombie kittehs.

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2009/10/funny-pictures-cat-wants-brains-or-tuna.jpg

lacarnut
10-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Heck, I don't know and I don't care. I think this whole swine flu thing has been blown way, way out of proportion.

Same here. Heaven help us if we have a real emergency with those clowns in the W.H.

Rockntractor
10-27-2009, 03:50 PM
The moon landing wasn't faked. It's just that the little green men living on the dark side of the moon got really upset and demanded that we never return. That's why we never went back. :DThat where we got the vile of Zombian that they are mixing with the vaccine for our consumption!

Sonnabend
10-27-2009, 04:55 PM
The moon landing wasn't faked. It's just that the little green men living on the dark side of the moon got really upset and demanded that we never return. That's why we never went back.

ssshhhh....not so loud..:)