PDA

View Full Version : FBI Dog Killed In Raid

Beefeater
10-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Leader of Detroit mosque killed, 11 charged in FBI raids
Paul Egan / The Detroit News
Detroit -- The leader of a Detroit mosque was shot and killed Wednesday during a series of FBI raids that resulted in charges against 11 and the death of an FBI dog.

At least six of those charged were in federal custody late Wednesday afternoon.

The case involves the Joint Terrorism Task Force and prosecutors from the national security unit of the U.S. Attorney's Office.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091028/METRO/910280436/Leader-of-Detroit-mosque-killed11-charged-in-FBI-raids

That poor brave dog, RIP!

Rockntractor
10-28-2009, 05:34 PM
That poor brave dog, RIP!

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091028/METRO/910280436/Leader-of-Detroit-mosque-killed11-charged-in-FBI-raids

At least they put the leader of the mosque to sleep. It's a shame they didn't kill the rest!

JB
10-28-2009, 05:44 PM
The others charged are:

Mohammad Abdul Bassir, also known as Franklin D. Roosevelt Williams <snip>Hilarious. :D

Gingersnap
10-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Hilarious. :D

I'd like to think that the dog died laughing. I know I would. :D

stsinner
10-28-2009, 06:18 PM
I love the way your framed that! What a shame! Those dogs take so long to train, and only so many actually make the grade. We all mourn his passing.

The Religion of Peace has a strange fascination with guns...

Abdullah, 53, also known as Christopher Thomas

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif

Those stupid prison converts are too stupid to figure out that any Islam in America is probably a TERRORIST outfit... . Don't go a-changin' your name for that sham! those stupid black prison converts evidently don't know that if you're not from the Middle East, you will never be accepted by the Islamic Fundamentalists, just like not just anyone can be Jewish... A name change isn't getting the job done...

Speedy
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
The trues portrayal of Islam I have seen was in the Showtime miniseries Sleeper Cell. Less than half of the terrorists were Arab and two American members had kept their Christian names.

Gingersnap
10-28-2009, 07:58 PM
The trues portrayal of Islam I have seen was in the Showtime miniseries Sleeper Cell. Less than half of the terrorists were Arab and two American members had kept their Christian names.

I saw that! It was pretty good.

lacarnut
10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
At least they put the leader of the mosque to sleep. It's a shame they didn't kill the rest!

I am a fan of using extreme force and taking no prisoners when it comes to terrorists.

Rockntractor
10-28-2009, 11:32 PM
I am a fan of using extreme force and taking no prisoners when it comes to terrorists.
Right now if they are captured they have a better life than they ever had before! Ask the Chinese Uighers.

lacarnut
10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Right now if they are captured they have a better life than they ever had before! Ask the Chinese Uighers.

A tropical paradise like Bermuda must be a bitch to get sent to.:rolleyes: