PDA

View Full Version : Shots fired at home of CNN's Lou Dobbs

GrumpyOldLady
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/581520/0_61_dobbs_320.jpg

gunshot was fired at the New Jersey home of CNN's Lou Dobbs after a series of threatening phone calls earlier this month, the host told listeners on his nationally syndicated radio show.

Dobbs, a fervent proponent of U.S. border enforcement, told listeners of "The Lou Dobbs Show" on Monday that the incident is part of an ongoing assault against anyone who opposes amnesty or leniency toward illegal immigrants.

"They've created an atmosphere and they've been unrelenting in their propaganda," Dobbs said in reference to pro-immigration groups like the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the National Council of La Raza and America's Voice. "Three weeks ago this morning, a shot was fired at my house where I live. My wife was standing out and that followed weeks and weeks of threatening phone calls."

Story Here (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570296,00.html)

I like Lou Dobbs. What was it he said about Obama being his hobby? Anyone remember?

ralph wiggum
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
No idea. I don't catch his TV show very often, nor did I even know he had a radio show.

What's the shooter's DU name?

FreeAmerican
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
What's the shooter's DU name?

LMAO that's good.

GrumpyOldLady
10-30-2009, 09:35 AM
The quote went something like - 'President Obama you are corrupt and now you are my hobby' ... something like that but he said it perfectly. I've been trying to find it and can't.

Eagle
10-30-2009, 05:53 PM
So!!

AmPat
10-31-2009, 02:18 PM
This can't be! There is no way this can be true. It doesn't fit the profile.:rolleyes: The shooter must be an open border type who cares more for the plight of these poor helpless immigrants than the future of this country. Now who could that be???
Hmmmmmm, DIMocRATS? Liberals? DUmmies? RINOs?

:cool:Please feel free to add to my list.

JackKetch
11-04-2009, 09:21 PM
This can't be! There is no way this can be true. It doesn't fit the profile.:rolleyes: The shooter must be an open border type who cares more for the plight of these poor helpless immigrants than the future of this country. Now who could that be???
Hmmmmmm, DIMocRATS? Liberals? DUmmies? RINOs?

:cool:Please feel free to add to my list.

muslims?

i'd like to hear more from the media about what muslim immigration has done to europe and the uk. it ain't pretty. if you're going to immigrate to a country, you should plan to assimilate as much as possible, not expect the country to change its culture for you [sharia law in the uk, special exceptions to accommodate muslim prayer in the usa, while Christians are told to shut up about their faith.]