PDA

View Full Version : All serial killers are middle class white guys........

expat-pattaya
10-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Or not.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/10/police_find_third_body_still_s.html

http://media.cleveland.com/metro/photo/anthony-e-sowelljpg-bf9ae9f517740048_medium.jpg

Gingersnap
10-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Women, particularly poor or working class women, are notorious for serial killing. There's no sexual component (usually) but they are often motivated by greed. They poison their victims. One of Atlanta's most horrifying serial child killers was a black guy. Male/female killer teams are common. Hispanic gang members kill hundreds every year (here - in Mexico and other countries it runs into the thousands). China has serial killers. Africa has serial killers. Old ladies have been serial killers.

PoliCon
10-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Women, particularly poor or working class women, are notorious for serial killing. There's no sexual component (usually) but they are often motivated by greed. They poison their victims. One of Atlanta's most horrifying serial child killers was a black guy. Male/female killer teams are common. Hispanic gang members kill hundreds every year (here - in Mexico and other countries it runs into the thousands). China has serial killers. Africa has serial killers. Old ladies have been serial killers.

Yes but that does not fit the narrative ginger! You should know that information MUST fit the narrative to be included!!

GrumpyOldLady
10-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Or not.

Musta been the middle class white guys that drove him to it.
It wasn't his fault. Not at all . (sarcasim)

Goldwater
10-31-2009, 01:40 PM
White women kill their children, white men go on killing rampages, black men kill eachother and asian and russian men die in the millions whenever a war comes round.

Stereotypes complete.

FlaGator
10-31-2009, 01:49 PM
White women kill their children, white men go on killing rampages, black men kill eachother and asian and russian men die in the millions whenever a war comes round.

Stereotypes complete.

All Stereotypes have a basis in truth, otherwise they wouldn't be stereotypes. A stereotype isn't necessarily a bad thing. You pull up to a bar or convenient store and a bunch of stereotypical bikers are milling around in front of the door. Your warning lights go off as you recognize a potential dangerous situation. You either drive away or enter the building cautiously on guard lest you be jumped. The caution raised by your stereotype may have saved you a beating or maybe caused you to make an errant judgment about the bikers. Either way you go home safe.

expat-pattaya
10-31-2009, 02:28 PM
OK. I posted this cause I wanted a reaction. Yes, most stereotypes have an element of truth to them.

As a group, jewish people know how to save money. As a group, italians know good pasta. As a group, etc.

And I would bet if an FBI profiler came on he would tell us that MOST serial killers are white guys. But not ALL serial killers are anything. Got to think outside the box sometimes.

In any case it seems this guy is a scumbag and I hope they find him soon.

stsinner
10-31-2009, 06:35 PM
You also have those two black guys that were driving around shooting people out the hole in their trunk sniper style!

NJCardFan
11-01-2009, 05:27 AM
Here is the other known black serial killer mentioned earlier:
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/streiber/273/williams.jpg

GrumpyOldLady
11-01-2009, 07:33 AM
The stats on serial killers in the USA who have been caught -

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%20405/Student%20Notes%20-%20Serial%20Killers.pdf

white males in their mid to upper twenties who were raised in two parent homes.

I have no idea if this is accurte.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Even though this guy isn't white he just looks Lutheran to me....

http://media.cleveland.com/metro/photo/anthony-e-sowelljpg-bf9ae9f517740048_medium.jpg

Rockntractor
11-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Defiantly an Episcopalian gone bad. You can't go for long being nicer than God before something cracks!

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Maybe episcopalian but I think he has that Lutheran charisma about him.

Rockntractor
11-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Maybe episcopalian but I think he has that Lutheran charisma about him.
Either way sprinkled not dipped.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Either way sprinkled not dipped.

Not dunked long enough anyway. :D

Hold his head under til the sin bubbles stop.

expat-pattaya
11-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Not dunked long enough anyway. :D

Hold his head under til the sin bubbles stop.

:D

lurkalot
11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
HEY! I was sprinkled by gosh! And it stuck. Well sorta...maybe the minister missed a few spots, but all in all...

Anyway...one of my thesis subjects in college was Ted Bundy as a case study in the development of a murderer without a conscience. Statistically, most serial killers are white, 25-35, gainfully employed, have both parents around growing up, are male, and interestingly enough have a second toe longer than the first one. Which is one of the reasons that they are able to maintain their behaviors for such a long time, i.e. BTK, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy. Unfortunately the total inability to have empathy or understand another human being is not a characteristic that shows up visually.
Across ethnic boundaries, they tend to stay within their own racial group, white killing white, black killing black. They blend in as the hunters they are.
Not sure on religion though. But by gosh I doubt many were sprinkled!

obx
11-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Don't forget Janet Reno. 76 at waco and 2 at Ruby Ridge, plus a dog.
________
Subaru impreza history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Subaru_Impreza)

Rebel Yell
11-03-2009, 05:12 PM
For the most part, that's correct. No, not all serial killers are middle class white males, but probably 95-99% are. Not all terrorists are muslim, but it's a pretty good guideline to go by.

I don't understand why, but it's true. I undrestand why most violent crimes are committed by blacks, it's culture and fatherless homes. Maybe with us white guys, it's that damnes rock and roll music. Most serial killers are really big Mama's Boys, maybe that somehow ties into the fatherless homes of other violent criminals.

Or like my wife always says, "There's alot more crazy women than crazy men, but crazy men are a hell of alot crazier than the craziest woman."