PDA

View Full Version : Official WS game 3 thread!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Here it is! What will Lars bitch about tonite? :D
The umps siding with the Yanks? Weather? It don't take much to upset the little fella!

Go Yankees, kick Cold Hamels ass!!!

Jumpy
10-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Go Phillies!!!!

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2009, 07:07 PM
I hate rain delays. :(

patriot45
10-31-2009, 07:11 PM
I hate rain delays. :(

It is a way to sell more beer! I'm sure the nasty filly fans will be soaking it up! Lars? where are you? :D

JB
10-31-2009, 07:22 PM
Just heard from the Phillies radio team:

There's supposed to be a break in this shitty rain that they're waiting for. 45 mins maybe.

Problem is, the break is not going to last long and the rain will be back. Could be a long night if they get it in at all.

It came from some weather-head so take it with a grain of salt.

expat-pattaya
10-31-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm gonna have to post a mini rant here,

Why in the hell in 2009 with baseball playing into November are there still stadiums in the east without covers :mad:

Dumb dumb dumb. And a new one at that in NYC. What idiocy.

OK. Rant over :D

patriot45
10-31-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm gonna have to post a mini rant here,

Why in the hell in 2009 with baseball playing into November are there still stadiums in the east without covers :mad:

Dumb dumb dumb. And a new one at that in NYC. What idiocy.

OK. Rant over :D

With all this Climate and stuff, they should all be domes! :D

patriot45
10-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I hope they start this game at 11:00 pm! Half the fans would be gone and Lars would have a fit!! :D

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Go Yanks!!!! :cool::D

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Yanks Suck!!! Go Phillies!!!! ;):D

patriot45
10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Yanks Suck!!! Go Phillies!!!! ;):D

Haha! We got some catchin up to do!!!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Instant replay! Baseball! That was a homer!!!

Lars1701a
10-31-2009, 09:47 PM
BULL FUCKING SHIT I was not going to comment but that crock of shit call cant stand. it would not have went out.

Neither was that third strike on the prior hitter or was that a HR. I FUCKING hate bad umps on either side.

But its ok when it goes in the yanks favor.

patriot45
10-31-2009, 09:52 PM
BULL FUCKING SHIT I was not going to comment but that crock of shit call cant stand. it would not have went out.

Neither was that third strike on the prior hitter or was that a HR. I FUCKING hate bad umps on either side.

But its ok when it goes in the yanks favor.

Hey Lars! I knew you couldn't resist bitching about something!!

Ooooh that double was close too!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Damn those umps! They called him safe at home! :D

RBI for the pitcher!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Yay, we get to play with the middle relievers!! Run time! :D

Lars1701a
10-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Damn those umps! They called him safe at home! :D

RBI for the pitcher!

Listen cocksucker I am not going to get into a tit for tat with you but if you dont have the honor to admit the yanks got two breaks in that inning they you are a dishonest piece of shit.

djones520
10-31-2009, 10:22 PM
I'll admit I'm not a the biggest baseball follower, but how is a home run not a home run?

I can understand a goal in hockey being questionable, but it seems pretty clear to me that hitting a ball over a wall is pretty clear cut.

patriot45
10-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Listen cocksucker I am not going to get into a tit for tat with you but if you dont have the honor to admit the yanks got two breaks in that inning they you are a dishonest piece of shit.

Bwahahahahah! Go Lars! Yanks get this one, its guaranteed to come back to our house!
By the way homey, that was a homer!!!

SaintLouieWoman
10-31-2009, 10:51 PM
I think the Yankees got a definite break with that ball that hit the camera and bounced back. I thought it was a double, but then, I'm not an ump. The Phillies at least are putting on a good fight. 7-4, time for me to sign off for the night.

patriot45
10-31-2009, 10:54 PM
I think the Yankees got a definite break with that ball that hit the camera and bounced back. I thought it was a double, but then, I'm not an ump. The Phillies at least are putting on a good fight. 7-4, time for me to sign off for the night.

Oh sure, feed the Lars! That ball would have been outta there! Just like the fillies to put up a camera to block homeruns! :D

SaintLouieWoman
10-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Oh sure, feed the Lars! That ball would have been outta there! Just like the fillies to put up a camera to block homeruns! :D

Hey, they have to do whatever it takes. :p

Actually, the Phillies are the enemies of the Cards. So I guess I should be rooting for the Yanks!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey, they have to do whatever it takes. :p

Actually, the Phillies are the enemies of the Cards. So I guess I should be rooting for the Yanks!

Yes you should! But then you would be on Lars poop list! Its okay to hate the fillys!!! :D

SaintLouieWoman
10-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes you should! But then you would be on Lars poop list! Its okay to hate the fillys!!! :D

Thanks, will tell him that you gave me permission. Hee hee. Actually don't want to hurt Lars feelings. He was very nice (don't want to spoil his image) when the Cards lost. The Yanks are really beating up on the Phils tonight. Hope the Phils win the next game and keep it interesting.

Actually don't really have a dog in this fight. I'm so discouraged with the Cards that need to wait til next year to get my baseball spirit back.

djones520
10-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks, will tell him that you gave me permission. Hee hee. Actually don't want to hurt Lars feelings. He was very nice (don't want to spoil his image) when the Cards lost. The Yanks are really beating up on the Phils tonight. Hope the Phils win the next game and keep it interesting.

Actually don't really have a dog in this fight. I'm so discouraged with the Cards that need to wait til next year to get my baseball spirit back.

Meh. How do you think I feel. For years, I've always had the Redwings to make me feel good about my home teams. Now this year THEY SUCK!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 11:12 PM

Thats OK! I just want to make sure it goes back to N.Y. Nothing but pressure! :D

I have already picked Yankees in 6!

patriot45
10-31-2009, 11:24 PM
Lars, whereever you are, I think you got a legit bitch! The air was too wet for you tonite! :D

Ya, ya thats the ticket! :D

patriot45
10-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Yanks win! No more smack from Lars! Its over! Go Yanks! :D

NJCardFan
11-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Yanks win! No more smack from Lars! Its over! Go Yanks! :D
Just remember one thing: 2003.