PDA

View Full Version : PELOSI: Buy a $15,000 Policy or Go to Jail

stsinner
11-07-2009, 09:34 AM
This is beyond fascism. Her style of politics is straight out of the Marx play book.

Today, Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee Dave Camp (R-MI) released a letter from the non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) confirming that the failure to comply with the individual mandate to buy health insurance contained in the Pelosi health care bill (H.R. 3962, as amended) could land people in jail. The JCT letter makes clear that Americans who do not maintain “acceptable health insurance coverage” and who choose not to pay the bill’s new individual mandate tax (generally 2.5% of income), are subject to numerous civil and criminal penalties, including criminal fines of up to $250,000 and imprisonment of up to five years.

In response to the JCT letter, Camp said: “This is the ultimate example of the Democrats’ command-and-control style of governing – buy what we tell you or go to jail. It is outrageous and it should be stopped immediately.”

Link (http://republicans.waysandmeans.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=153583)

Elspeth
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
This is one of the main reasons why I am opposed to this health scare crap. It creates a whole new class of criminals: US!

PoliCon
11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Nacy can lick the sweat from my balls if she thinks I'm going to do either.

linda22003
11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Are they sweating because Ohio State's already up by a touchdown? :(

Speedy
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
What infuriates me and makes me want to slap her botoxed face with a brick is how she says that this is going to make things so much better for the American people. Fuck you, Nancy! I could be homeless, starving and ill and there is no fucking way that I would believe that you would make thing better for me. And if you could, I would not accept it anyway. What saddens me is that you come from a district that will never put you out on yoour ass and I will have to see your stretched and botoxed face on TV forever.

RobJohnson
11-07-2009, 07:10 PM
What infuriates me and makes me want to slap her botoxed face with a brick is how she says that this is going to make things so much better for the American people. Fuck you, Nancy! I could be homeless, starving and ill and there is no fucking way that I would believe that you would make thing better for me. And if you could, I would not accept it anyway. What saddens me is that you come from a district that will never put you out on yoour ass and I will have to see your stretched and botoxed face on TV forever.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/bowing-036.gif Great comment!

PoliCon
11-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Are they sweating because Ohio State's already up by a touchdown? :(

nah - they were sweating because I had just been making 10 pounds of loaded baked potato salad for my nephews birthday party.