PDA

View Full Version : Is this piece of crap hussein obama even worse than you could have imagined?

zBoots
11-10-2009, 12:59 PM
The way these dirty sleezy rats are running the goverment is disgusting.

Our president, giving shout outs like some wannabe gold toothed dj in the aftermath of a muslim attack on an army base is an embarrassment.

His rattlesnake partner in crime pelosi fast tracking a rat pay off of insurance companies is par for the course. Your prez Hussein heaping praise on it is no suprise.

You idiot libs who voted for him because of the war and health care and whatever else you fell for.. happy? You like that 40K more troops?

Has he done a single thing for you. Did you get your obama cash?

Misspeaks of Bush, hey at least they were funny. Obama is like a street thug.

Love the job creation. Love the obama tax cap and trade. Love the change. Jail if you dont support your obamacare. Jail.

You fucking lib tard idiot rejects and moderate obama voting drones who fell for it.. thanks.

Thanks a lot.

Why dont you do America a big favor and never vote again.

linda22003
11-10-2009, 01:02 PM
And you're posting that to us, because....?
Welcome to CU.

zBoots
11-10-2009, 01:14 PM
This is a decent enough place to vent about this slackjawed POSPOTUS.

Speedy
11-10-2009, 01:22 PM
You think it is bad now? Wait until later this afternoon when he speaks at the Ft. Hood Memorial Service. I am sure he will insult the hell out of the troops and families by calling for "tolerance and understanding." Yeah, the tolerance and understanding that was shown by the camel fucking, raghead that killed them.

My prediction is that Obama will step in it big time.

stsinner
11-10-2009, 01:31 PM
You think it is bad now? Wait until later this afternoon when he speaks at the Ft. Hood Memorial Service. I am sure he will insult the hell out of the troops and families by calling for "tolerance and understanding." Yeah, the tolerance and understanding that was shown by the camel fucking, raghead that killed them.

My prediction is that Obama will step in it big time.

Any bets on him making the connection between the raghead's killings and radical Islam? My money is on him not going anywhere near it! In fact, he may say the exact opposite and tell us not to jump to conclusions, even after the revelation of him yelling Allahu Akbar before shooting...

GrumpyOldLady
11-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Is this piece of crap hussien obama even worse than you could have imagined?

Yes. Much worse.
I thought he'd be as bad as Jimmy Carter.
But Obama has gone far beyond that.
The people who voted for him owe us all an apology.

linda22003
11-10-2009, 01:46 PM
The people who voted for him owe us all an apology.

So do the people who stayed home because McCain wasn't "good enough" a candidate. They allowed Obama's election as much as the people who actually pulled the lever for him.

FeebMaster
11-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Nah. It's pretty much as I expected.

zBoots
11-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Nah. It's pretty much as I expected.

Well you possess an admirable level of pessimism then.

So do the people who stayed home because McCain wasn't "good enough" a candidate. They allowed Obama's election as much as the people who actually pulled the lever for him.

While there is a small amount of truth to that, underneath the current of corporate media whoring that was done on Hussein's behalf...

Few could have expected Hussein to make McCain look this good.

Speedy
11-10-2009, 02:23 PM
While there is a small amount of truth to that, underneath the current of corporate media whoring that was done on Hussein's behalf...

Few could have expected Hussein to make McCain look this good.

Even with 20/20 hindsight, I would still be less than enthusiastic sbout voting for McCain and if not for Palin, I would not have voted at all. I still would not have regretted it. If McCain was the best the GOP could put forth, then they deserve to live under a Hussein administration.

SaintLouieWoman
11-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Even with 20/20 hindsight, I would still be less than enthusiastic sbout voting for McCain and if not for Palin, I would not have voted at all. I still would not have regretted it. If McCain was the best the GOP could put forth, then they deserve to live under a Hussein administration.

But our country doesn't deserve this. BTW, how do you vote? You always talk about all your prison time.

Speedy
11-10-2009, 06:14 PM
But our country doesn't deserve this. BTW, how do you vote? You always talk about all your prison time.

I live in Texas. In Texas once you are completely done with your sentence (including parole) you have your voting rights automatically restored. Gun Rights you can petition for. I have both.

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 09:26 PM
I live in Texas. In Texas once you are completely done with your sentence (including parole) you have your voting rights automatically restored. Gun Rights you can petition for. I have both.

I thought that it was a Federal Law that prohibits convicted felons from possessing a fire arm. Have I been led to believe a non-truth?:confused:

Rockntractor
11-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Hussein is attempting to do everything he said he would during his campaign. No surprises here.

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Hussein is attempting to do everything he said he would during his campaign. No surprises here.

So, when do ya think he is going to start his new corps that is just as big, well trained and well equipt as our military?

Rockntractor
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
So, when do ya think he is going to start his new corps that is just as big, well trained and well equipt as our military?
They are in the works right now. Let's hope he doesn't find an excuse for marshal law!

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 10:22 PM
They are in the works right now. Let's hope he doesn't find an excuse for marshal law!

I certainly hope he don't get that stupid.

zBoots
11-10-2009, 10:38 PM

I'm surprised we do not require one to have a petition to regain 1st and 4th amendment "rights" once off parole.

I guess they just let you have those ones for free, but hold out on the ole 2nd Amendment right; apparently a lesser right than other god granted rights.

Almost not really a right at all, I suppose, since one has to petition for it.

AmPat
11-11-2009, 02:24 AM
He's as bad as I thought, but he isn't finished yet. The only surprise is the rate of change he is spearheading (pardon the pun). He is shameless in his converting of this once great country into a third world cess pool. Who would have thought him to have this much talent at being the worst president in the history of the USA?

Speedy
11-11-2009, 04:11 AM
I thought that it was a Federal Law that prohibits convicted felons from possessing a fire arm. Have I been led to believe a non-truth?:confused:

That is one of the great things about living in Texas. Unless I happen to be pulled over by a federal agent, I am well within the law. I cannot buy another firearm, but I can inherit and have possession of any firearm I owned before my conviction.