PDA

View Full Version : Who Wears it Better?

zBoots
11-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Michelle O always looks very wookieish; today she is looking especially chewbaccaish, so it begs the poll question:

Who wears it better?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9746/chewbama.gif

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Which one is Michell Obama?

patriot45
11-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Which one is Michell Obama?

Ha! The other one!

zBoots
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Its the one on the right.

She just got a pearl necklace; probably from a secret service agent.

Gingersnap
11-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Chewie isn't wearing pearls so it's hard to tell.

linda22003
11-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Chewie isn't wearing pearls so it's hard to tell.

You're better than this, Ginger.

Gingersnap
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
You're better than this, Ginger.

Not really. I find most political female fashion decisions to be amusing. Not that I think I could do better - I know I couldn't. :D

zBoots
11-10-2009, 10:10 PM
If it walks like a wookie and growls like a wookie and looks like a wooke, can we not call it a wookie?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/562/actxc9somtdg3ug.gif

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 10:12 PM
If it walks like a wookie and growls like a wookie and looks like a wooke, can we not call it a wookie?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/562/actxc9somtdg3ug.gif

Yup, it's a wookie.:D

stsinner
11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Oh, it's a wookie all right..

Jumpy
11-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Who wears what better? I don't get it.. :confused:

Big Guy
11-10-2009, 11:30 PM

The hair do.:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
11-10-2009, 11:30 PM

The hairdo silly!

Jumpy
11-10-2009, 11:36 PM
The hair do.:rolleyes:

They dont even remotely look the same. The one is WAY down over the forhead.. the other is pulled back.

No similarities.

stsinner
11-10-2009, 11:41 PM
They dont even remotely look the same. The one is WAY down over the forhead.. the other is pulled back.

No similarities.

Bullshit.. They are both sweeping back from the forehead over the head... Look again. And her underbite makes her bottom lip and jaw protrude just as Chewbaca's does...

She is NOT a pretty woman, no matter how you dress her up.

Her bottom lip looks like she just put a pinch 'tween her cheek and gum of some good ol' Copenhagen....

zBoots
11-10-2009, 11:42 PM
:rolleyes:

Theres always some wookie rights apologist around to crap all over a good obama wookie thread.

So lame. Just admit they look alike. Its not like I'm comparing her to a baby seal for chrisakes.

Jumpy
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Bullshit.. They are both sweeping back from the forehead over the head... Look again.
So any woman with a ponytail hairdo...pulled back.. resembles the animal type hairdo that is being compared.
This works:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/2/20652/37_2007/hayden.jpg

Rockntractor
11-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Bullshit.. They are both sweeping back from the forehead over the head... Look again. And her underbite makes her bottom lip and jaw protrude just as Chewbaca's does...

Her bottom lip looks like she just put a pinch 'tween her cheek and gum of some good ol' Copenhagen....
You would have to do her drunk with the lights off and a gunny sack over both of your heads in case hers tares!

Rockntractor
11-10-2009, 11:51 PM
So any woman with a ponytail hairdo...pulled back.. resembles the animal type hairdo that is being compared.
This works:

Thats like comparing a goddess to a gorilla!

stsinner
11-10-2009, 11:51 PM
You would have to do her drunk with the lights off and a gunny sack over both of your heads in case hers tares!

Exactly.. Michelle Obama is why God made pillow cases and light switches...

stsinner
11-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Thats like comparing a goddess to a gorilla!

True Dat!!!!

Good Lord.. How can she not see the big, round, swooping extensions sewn into the First Wookie's hair all bouffant style...?

zBoots
11-10-2009, 11:56 PM
This works:

The main difference is Michelle Obama looks like a wookie and Hayden Panettiere is a fine lil thang.

Jumpy
11-10-2009, 11:57 PM

So the similarity was not the hairstyle.. It is the face. "Who wears it better?" refers to the entire face, not the hairstyle.

I know plenty of people find it hilarious to trash the appearances of families of politicians. Lots of people did it to the GW Bush family.. to Nancy Reagan, Chelsea Clinton, etc.

I think it is lame, but have at it..

Puggsy
11-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Whats with you massive sticks in the mud?
This is a blatant resemblance, without exaggeration.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 12:00 AM
So the similarity was not the hairstyle.. It is the face. "Who wears it better?" refers to the entire face, not the hairstyle.

I know plenty of people find it hilarious to trash the appearances of families of politicians. Lots of people did it to the GW Bush family.. to Nancy Reagan, Chelsea Clinton, etc.

You don't "wear" a face... I've never heard that. . You "wear" a hairstyle, or in the wookie's case, white women's hair sewn to your nappy hair... And she doesn't wear it well.. It looked like crap.. Looked like she was taking a line from the Ginger play book and rocking the Bumpit....

SaintLouieWoman
11-11-2009, 12:10 AM

I think she has terrible taste. I'm not a fashionista, but don't think that I'd ever wear some of the ugly outfits she wears.

Perhaps we've been going overboard in the comments here. I've made a lot of the snipy remarks myself, but the "do-ing" of the first lady, with a pillowcase over the head or not, might be going a bit too far. I'd hate to think we're as bad as the nasty folks who kept calling President Bush a chimp, etc.

BTW, at least today she had sleeves and a proper black dress at the funeral.

zBoots
11-11-2009, 12:13 AM

Actually "Who wears it better" refers to the People Magazine comparisons of the same type.

When answering, feel free to take into account any of the striking similarities you wish as there are no real rules of what can be considered.

And for the record, the First Wookie is not only the presidents wife, but a campaigner, speech maker, public persona, not to mention partner in crime and breeder of more obamians.

Shes fair game.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 12:16 AM
I'd hate to think we're as bad as the nasty folks who kept calling President Bush a chimp, etc.

If you look at Pelosi's sunken eyes, she looks eerily like a chimpanzee... I know that the simple minded are scrambling right now to find racist overtones in that, but it's true.. I'll work on Photoshoping Pelosi's eyes over a chimp's eyes, and you'll see no difference...

zBoots
11-11-2009, 12:22 AM
If you look at Pelosi's sunken eyes, she looks eerily like a chimpanzee... I know that the simple minded are scrambling right now to find racist overtones in that, but it's true.. I'll work on Photoshoping Pelosi's eyes over a chimp's eyes, and you'll see no difference...

hmmm chimp?

I always fancied her a cute little fishy
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0509/nancy_bitch_pelosiImage1.jpg

http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/great-white-shark-south-africa6.jpg

Rockntractor
11-11-2009, 12:24 AM
I think she has terrible taste. I'm not a fashionista, but don't think that I'd ever wear some of the ugly outfits she wears.

Perhaps we've been going overboard in the comments here. I've made a lot of the snipy remarks myself, but the "do-ing" of the first lady, with a pillowcase over the head or not, might be going a bit too far. I'd hate to think we're as bad as the nasty folks who kept calling President Bush a chimp, etc.

BTW, at least today she had sleeves and a proper black dress at the funeral.

Sorry SW I know what you saying but with this womans attitude and her 22 house servant I can't muster up any respect for her or her communist husband. Both of them are doing their best to destroy this country and they deserve no more respect than Tokyo Rose did. They are traitors that all of our children will be paying for for years to come.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 12:25 AM

No similarities.

Forget your contacts?:D

zBoots
11-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Just released ...

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6664/dailyewok.gif

Teetop
11-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Sorry, I love red heads. :o

Teetop
11-11-2009, 12:40 AM
This works:

Where's Michelle's ponytail? :confused:

lacarnut
11-11-2009, 02:05 AM
You guys are killing me with this thread.:D Ladies, we are just poking a little fun.