PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Mayor Daley Blames Fort Hood On America’s Love Of Guns!

stsinner
11-11-2009, 12:12 AM
This retarded fucker acts like.. well, forget it...

Forget it.. It's the same retarded argument...

“Unfortunately, America loves Guns. We love guns to a point where that uh we see devastation on a daily basis. You don’t blame a group.”

Link (http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/10/chicago-mayor-daley-blames-fort-hood-on-americas-love-of-guns/)

Bubba Dawg
11-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Jeez.

I blame a group: criminals.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Saw this one comming, I'm suprised it took this long. It don't piss me off any more. I just go out and get more guns and more ammo.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Saw this one comming, I'm suprised it took this long. It don't piss me off any more. I just go out and get more guns and more ammo.

Yeah, it's like being called racist by a black usurper.. Doesn't really faze me much...

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Yeah, it's like being called racist by a black usurper.. Doesn't really faze me much...

I think I am going to use this as an excuse to get that .40 cal XD I ws looking at the other day.:D

NJCardFan
11-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Um, this is the military. The military has lots of guns. It's kind of the point. And officers have sidearms at all times(at least to my recollection). That comment is so wrought with abject stupidity that it's both typical and sad.

Sonnabend
11-11-2009, 06:16 AM
...the base was a gun free zone.:rolleyes:

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Ever wonder why the cazies shoot up schools, malls, churches and now military bases.

I suppose it it the same reason they don't do the same at gun shows, police stations and firing ranges.

NJCardFan
11-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Ever wonder why the cazies shoot up schools, malls, churches and now military bases.

I suppose it it the same reason they don't do the same at gun shows, police stations and firing ranges.

Or biker bars.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 11:17 AM
What most people don't know, my wife included, is that on military bases, every weapon is stored under lock and key at the Armory. The only time soldiers are allowed to touch their weapons is when they go to the range to qualify twice yearly. They line up systematically, give the serial number of their weapon and sign it out. They cannot touch ammunition and BETTER NOT be in possession of even one round of ammo outside the range firing line. They parade onto the range in single file with their weapon pointed down range or up, and they only handed their magazines once they are in the firing position on the firing line. When they leave the range they are required to say, "No brass, no ammo," and they are rodded off the range. This means that an NCO sticks a cleaning rod down the barrel of their weapon which contacts the firing mechanism, which has previously been cocked, and the bolt comes forward proving that there is not a round in the chamber.

Only the MP's and, evidently, civilian police, which I have never seen on an Army base, have ammo.

patriot45
11-11-2009, 11:32 AM
This retarded fucker acts like.. well, forget it...

Forget it.. It's the same retarded argument...

“Unfortunately, America loves Guns. We love guns to a point where that uh we see devastation on a daily basis. You don’t blame a group.”

Link (http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/10/chicago-mayor-daley-blames-fort-hood-on-americas-love-of-guns/)

I like Neal Boortz take on this imbecile!

Americans don't love guns, you fool. Americans love freedom; and American's cherish their right to own and to use firearms, if necessary, to defend those freedoms. This truth is so basic that even Daley should understand it: Guns don't kill people, people kill people. There's another little saying that I like more. "If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." Actually, that's not quite correct. Only the government and the criminals will have guns. And another little reminder: Blaming guns is the easy way out. If you blame guns for violence in the inner city, you don't have to address the black culture of violence. If you blame guns for Ft. Hood, you don't have to address the Islamic culture of violence. You focus on objects, not people, and objects don't vote. You're safe in your demagoguery

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Blaming guns for criminal acts it like blaming a hammer for a poorly built house.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 11:42 AM
I like Neal Boortz take on this imbecile!

That is an awesome take on the matter... Blame guns so you don't have to do the icky part-address the underlying issues..

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Personal responsibilty has no place in liberalism. Blame the tools, not the actions, they believe that if you take away the tools the actions will stop.

For example, there are no guns or knifes allowed in prisons so the inmates make knifes , swords and clubs to kill with. Fact is, they still kill.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Personal responsibilty has no place in liberalism. Blame the tools, not the actions, they believe that if you take away the tools the actions will stop.

For example, there are no guns or knifes allowed in prisons so the inmates make knifes , swords and clubs to kill with. Fact is, they still kill.

That's exactly right.. The heathen has an urge to kil... Taking away the weapon doesn't take away the urge.. Where there's a will there's a way.

Apache
11-11-2009, 06:42 PM
...You don’t blame a group.”
That's right Daley, you don't, especially when that group is putting money into your pet projects...

Whatta slime bag :rolleyes:

JB
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Blaming guns for criminal acts it like blaming a hammer for a poorly built house.it's like blaming the pencil for a wrong answer.

I just stole that from somewhere.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
it's like blaming the pencil for a wrong answer.

Damn pencils anyway.:D

dgtxpride
11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
"Daley's an a55hat. Using this moron's logic:

If guns kill people, then…
- pencils miss spel words.
- cars make people drive drunk.
- spoons made Rosie O’Donnell fat.

Just another '2nd Ammendment' challenged liberal moonbat... "

found that on another forum... thought it was funny as hell

noonwitch
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
This is not the right case for Daly to use to make his argument.

Columbine is a better case, and even in that case, there are adults who are responsible for those kids having the weapons they used.

lacarnut
11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Daley is as big a screwball as the mayor of N.O. who sued the gun mfg.'s for people getting killed with them.