PDA

View Full Version : Black Professor Acts Stupidly-Punches White Woman in the Face

stsinner
11-11-2009, 03:40 PM
I wonder how the race apologists will spin this one...

A prominent Columbia architecture professor punched a female university employee in the face at a Harlem bar during a heated argument about race relations, cops said yesterday.

Police busted Lionel McIntyre, 59, for assault yesterday after his bruised victim, Camille Davis, filed charges.

McIntyre and Davis, who works as a production manager in the school's theater department, are both regulars at Toast, a popular university bar on Broadway and 125th Street, sources said.

The professor, who is black, had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is white, and another male regular, who is also white, Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said.

More at the link (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/prof_busted_in_columbia_gal_punch_JmsXQ3NzaAt8uG6u UySGTN)

Speedy
11-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Notice how the Black coward punched the white female not the white male.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Notice how the Black coward punched the white female not the white male.

Could be a clever way to have a beer with Obama on the White House lawn.....

Speedy
11-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Could be a clever way to have a beer with Obama on the White House lawn.....

You know Obambi won't invite her to the Whitehouse for a beer. Having so rudely interrupted a well meaning Islamist's Jihad by shooting him and all.

http://i35.tinypic.com/aw2iyb.jpg

stsinner
11-11-2009, 04:09 PM
You know Obambi won't invite her to the Whitehouse for a beer. Having so rudely interrupted a well meaning Islamist's Jihad by shooting him and all.

LOL... She's trouble! How dare she oppress that Muslim's religious expression!

lacarnut
11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
So much for race relations in the Big Apple.

Any man that sucker punches a woman is a low class POS. He should be fired but that will not happen.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Let me get this right, a Black man punches a white woman over RACE and he is charged with assault and not a hate crime?:rolleyes:

stsinner
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Let me get this right, a Black man punches a white woman over RACE and he is charged with assault and not a hate crime?:rolleyes:

Blacks are incapable of hate-that's why.. That was a um.... love tap?

lacarnut
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM

If it was the other way around, Holder, Jessie and greaseball Al would be hollering their heads off; this would even be on the radar of our Muzzie President .

You just know that this story will make the rounds of the liberal news media in NYC. Not.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
If it was the other way around, Holder, Jessie and greaseball Al would be hollering their heads off; this would even be on the radar of our Muzzie President .

You just know that this story will make the rounds of the liberal news media in NYC. Not.

If it does make the liberal news the, headlines will be "Man defends himself from racist woman".:rolleyes:

Speedy
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Blacks are incapable of hate-that's why.. That was a um.... love tap?

Of course it was. Just ask Rhianna, Whitney Houston and such. Or just listen to the words in rap music. Love, kumbaya, unicorns and puppies.

FlaGator
11-11-2009, 05:56 PM
The true irony behind this is that McIntyre is exemplifying the stereotype he is probably fighting (pardon the pun) to change, that of a black man unable to control his anger and resorting to violence. I have to think that no matter what they were arguing about he must have been losing the debate.

JB
11-11-2009, 06:16 PM
If it does make the liberal news the, headlines will be "Man defends himself from racist woman".:rolleyes:"Racist woman attacks innocent mans hand with face".

So, is it a hate crime or what?

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 06:22 PM
"Racist woman attacks innocent mans hand with face".

They could spin this in so many ways.

I don't know what the NY definition of hate crime is, I'm sure he didn't do it cause he liked her.:rolleyes:

AmPat
11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
The true irony behind this is that the McIntyre is exemplifying the stereotype he is probably fight to change, that of a black man unable to control his anger and resorting to violence. I have to think that no matter what they were arguing about he must have been losing the debate.

Of course he was. There is no way he could have used logic and facts to win this argument. White priviledge is what Black racists scream when they can't make it to the top.

stsinner
11-11-2009, 06:25 PM
"Racist woman attacks innocent mans hand with face".

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif