PDA

View Full Version : The Nuge!

patriot45
11-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I came across this tonite at a hunting forum, and yes snopes said its true! Go Nuge!!

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.
The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or
is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended.

Teetop
11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Nail.

Hammer.

Etc.

Big Guy
11-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Keep killing em and grilling em Ted, oh the deer too.:D

noonwitch
11-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't really like the Nuge all that much, but that is funny. A while back, he posed for a now-defunct humor mag in Detroit at Christmas. The cover featured fake photos of him shooting Santa's reindeer off his roof. Another photo had him standing with his gun over Santa's bloody corpse. Ted later tried to get the magazine to stop publication at the last minute, because he thought the photos might be considered bad taste. They were also very funny, and he shouldn't have tried to stop them. He is who he is. The magazine was called Orbit, if the pictures are available online at all now. I'll check.

If the Michigan GOP really, truly wants a celebrity to run for governor, please pick Bill Laimbeer! At least we know he can successfully coach a team of women basketball players-I'm sure that skill translates into politics somehow.

Rebel Yell
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Actually, it was a British journalist interviewing him. But he said it nonetheless.

Speedy
11-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't really like the Nuge all that much, but that is funny. A while back, he posed for a now-defunct humor mag in Detroit at Christmas. The cover featured fake photos of him shooting Santa's reindeer off his roof. Another photo had him standing with his gun over Santa's bloody corpse. Ted later tried to get the magazine to stop publication at the last minute, because he thought the photos might be considered bad taste. They were also very funny, and he shouldn't have tried to stop them. He is who he is. The magazine was called Orbit, if the pictures are available online at all now. I'll check.

If the Michigan GOP really, truly wants a celebrity to run for governor, please pick Bill Laimbeer! At least we know he can successfully coach a team of women basketball players-I'm sure that skill translates into politics somehow.

One of the moments that I can't forget from Tea Leoni's show, The Naked Truth is when she finds herself in an elevator with a department store Santa. The Santa is in a surly mood she does not pick up and jokingly asks, "Hey Santa? Where are your reindeer?"

The Santa, voice dripping with cool contempt and haughty British accent answers, "It was a tough year at the North Pole. We needed the meat."

SarasotaRepub
11-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Ted Rocks! :D

JB
11-12-2009, 08:07 PM
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" ~ Nuge

PoliCon
11-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I came across this tonite at a hunting forum, and yes snopes said its true! Go Nuge!!

that there is funneh I don't care who you are.