PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to go on trial in New York

hampshirebrit
11-13-2009, 08:14 AM
President Barack Obama said the September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay detainees will be put on trial in New York City.

Speaking in Tokyo, Mr Obama said Mohammed, the self-proclaimed organiser of the al-Qaeda terrorist plot that killed almost 3,000 people in 2001, would face "exacting" US justice.

Bringing such notorious suspects to US soil to face trial would be a key step in Mr Obama's plan to close the US detention centre at Guantanamo Bay.

Mr Obama initially planned to close the centre at the US naval base on Cuba by Jan 22 next year, but his administration is no longer expected to meet that deadline.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/6560952/911-mastermind-Khalid-Sheikh-Mohammed-to-go-on-trial-in-New-York.html

PoliCon
11-13-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm surprised that Barry hasn't come up with a plan to give gitmo back to the Cuban's yet.

MountainMan
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Eric Holder is a fucking idiot.

Fox News just had a statement from one of the attorneys that has been representing these Islamic pigs and they said they are looking forward to the civilian court system so they can play this out in the public square.

Unfucking real. I am both mad and sad at they same time.

Nubs
11-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Speculation has it this is a back door to The Hauge.

linda22003
11-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Speculation has it this is a back door to The Hauge.

If you mean the International Court of Justice, that's in the Hague.

Goldwater
11-13-2009, 02:33 PM
If you mean the International Court of Justice, that's in the Hague.

Numbers strikes again!

lacarnut
11-13-2009, 02:44 PM

Fox News just had a statement from one of the attorneys that has been representing these Islamic pigs and they said they are looking forward to the civilian court system so they can play this out in the public square.

We have 3 plus years to endure Obama, Holder and the rest of these idiot Dummiecrats. God help us.

linda22003
11-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Numbers strikes again!

Fighting ignorance.... it's taking longer than I thought! :D

Rebel Yell
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Fighting ignorance.... it's taking longer than I thought! :D

The fact that you take on that fight is ignorant in and of itself.:D

Nubs
11-13-2009, 03:14 PM
If you mean the International Court of Justice, that's in the Hague

not ignorance, just the small keys on the laptop.

Anyhow, it is correctly known as The Hague, translated from the Dutch name Den Haag

noonwitch
11-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Do you really think a jury of New Yorkers is going to be sympathetic to him? Anyone old enough to be on a jury is old enough to remember 9-11, especially New Yorkers, many of whom lost loved ones and business associates. I'm pretty sure if you had the trial in federal court in Detroit, which is one of the more liberal jury pools around, you'd still get a guilty verdict and a death penalty sentence (being federal court and all).

stsinner
11-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Affording this piece of crap all the rights of an American is disgusting. Next he'll be making his rounds on the talk shows.

AmPat
11-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Do you really think a jury of New Yorkers is going to be sympathetic to him? Anyone old enough to be on a jury is old enough to remember 9-11, especially New Yorkers, many of whom lost loved ones and business associates. I'm pretty sure if you had the trial in federal court in Detroit, which is one of the more liberal jury pools around, you'd still get a guilty verdict and a death penalty sentence (being federal court and all).
That's not the point. The point is that, like the World Trade Center Bombings, facts surrounding this case, agents and their methods/discoveries (or TTP's) will become public knowledge. These pigs are guilty and should have been executed already. Now these guilty pigs get to hurt us further because their allies, the American Left, is giving them a chance to demand this information.

Don't think for a second that O Blah Blah and his Clown Show have any altruistic American Patriotic motives. This is right out of their anti-American playbook.:mad:

MountainMan
11-13-2009, 05:07 PM

Not my point noonwitch. This will now become a circus trial which is what Obumble and Holder wants. They know that the defense attorneys will bring up waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation techniques.

They want that to happen so they can put on trial by "proxy" the last administration. Politics at it's worst is on display.

Nubs
11-13-2009, 05:31 PM
It is my belief is there is a plan beyond simply the trial in New York.

The goal, stated by AG Holder, is:
1. Trial to find guilt
2. Seek the death penalty

Point number one has already been accomplished. The defendants have already admitted their parts in the attacks and have asked to be sentenced to death.

What is the reason for redoing step 1??
What is there to gain from redoing step 1??

Why not proceed to step 2 when the prequisate of step 1 has been has been satisfied?

My belief is that the current administration wants to get out enough information into the public domain so that the ICC will make a case. The ultimate is a 9/11 Tribunal in The Hague and the defendants will not be the terrorists. This is something Barry wants and should help prove pennance to the world community.

Apache
11-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Not my point noonwitch. This will now become a circus trial which is what Obumble and Holder wants. They know that the defense attorneys will bring up waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation techniques.

They want that to happen so they can put on trial by "proxy" the last administration. Politics at it's worst is on display.That and to show the rest that America has "turned from her ways"... Barry wants these guys to go free :mad:

MountainMan
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
That and to show the rest that America has "turned from her ways"... Barry wants these guys to go free :mad:

He doesn't want them to go free Apache. He and his dumbass AG both think that Bush/Cheney are as bad as these guys and is doing this solely for political gain.

Personally I believe Obama has miscalculated this.

stsinner
11-13-2009, 07:15 PM
What is the reason for redoing step 1??.

The reason for redoing #1 is to present the evidence against him-his admission, as being coerced through water-boarding or our means, and then all the whiney-ass Liberals will call for the case to be summarily dismissed.

Apache
11-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Personally I believe Obama has miscalculated this.As with EVERYTHING else this admin. has done! Any guesses on who pays?

SarasotaRepub
11-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Holder is a fucking moron. This is going to cost NYC a friggen fortune unless POTUS decides to pick up the tab.

Apache
11-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Holder is a fucking moron. This is going to cost NYC a friggen fortune unless POTUS decides to pick up the tab.He sure will... as soon as he gets it from YOUR pocket...he will ;)

hampshirebrit
11-13-2009, 09:08 PM
As with EVERYTHING else this admin. has done! Any guesses on who pays?

We all will. Our troops definitely will. Is Obama going to stop shitting, get off the pot and make some decisions on Afghan?

He's been dicking around since January 20th. He's shaping up to be the shittest president you've had for a long time.

This Khalid Sheik Mohammed trial decision is a really bad fucking idea. What possible good could come of it?

NJCardFan
11-14-2009, 12:18 AM
This is just Obama and his cast of idiots politicizing 9/11 and the subsequent war on terror. These people hate this country so much that they put ideology ahead of the interests of this country. Obama is making a joke of the office of the president.

CueSi
11-14-2009, 03:13 PM
We all will. Our troops definitely will. Is Obama going to stop shitting, get off the pot and make some decisions on Afghan?

He's been dicking around since January 20th. He's shaping up to be the shittest president you've had for a long time.

This Khalid Sheik Mohammed trial decision is a really bad fucking idea. What possible good could come of it?

It's a backdoor to putting Bush on trial, which will keep his far left base mildly placated. So it's good . . .for HIM.

~QC

Teetop
11-14-2009, 08:26 PM
This trial will end well.... :rolleyes:

jay howard
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
That's not the point. The point is that, like the World Trade Center Bombings, facts surrounding this case, agents and their methods/discoveries (or TTP's) will become public knowledge.

What is your fear here?

What crazy secretive technique do you think will be revealed that hasn't already been speculated about or flat-out known about?

Or is it you imagine KSM is going to cross-examine Dick Cheney or some high level government op? You think the judge in a federal court isn't going to do everything in his power to make sure this p.o.s. gets his just desserts? No big CIA scandal is going to unfold as a result of this.

Take a deep breath. Nothing unpredictable is going to happen. KSM is going to be found guilty as hell by everyone--including himself as his confession was given BEFORE he was waterboarded 82 times. He WANTS to be found guilty.

Are you afraid he's going to become a martyr and therefore incite more violence? Fuck them! Go ahead and try to bring some bullshit again. I'm not scared. Hell, I'm from NY and my mom's whole family still lives there. None of them are scared.

You ever had someone key your car or beat up a friend when you weren't around? You know as well as I know that you PRAY for that dumbass to come and try it again.

All the gumbling here is reflex. Take a breath and get over it.

patriot45
11-18-2009, 10:56 AM
What is your fear here?

What crazy secretive technique do you think will be revealed that hasn't already been speculated about or flat-out known about?

Or is it you imagine KSM is going to cross-examine Dick Cheney or some high level government op? You think the judge in a federal court isn't going to do everything in his power to make sure this p.o.s. gets his just desserts? No big CIA scandal is going to unfold as a result of this.

Take a deep breath. Nothing unpredictable is going to happen. KSM is going to be found guilty as hell by everyone--including himself as his confession was given BEFORE he was waterboarded 82 times. He WANTS to be found guilty.

Are you afraid he's going to become a martyr and therefore incite more violence? Fuck them! Go ahead and try to bring some bullshit again. I'm not scared. Hell, I'm from NY and my mom's whole family still lives there. None of them are scared.

You ever had someone key your car or beat up a friend when you weren't around? You know as well as I know that you PRAY for that dumbass to come and try it again.

Well, you got me convinced this is a GREAT idea! :rolleyes:

Throw the constitution out the window yet again! Let the circus begin!

Go lookie see whos law firm (http://michellemalkin.com/2009/01/23/pay-attention-to-eric-holders-law-firm-and-gitmo-detainees/)handles a shit load of detainees at Gitmo!!!

Libs are all liars and anti- American, if they are howling for something, it's usually bad for us!

linda22003
11-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Covington is also the "home" law firm of Kit Bond, Michael Chertoff, and John Bolton.

lacarnut
11-18-2009, 11:11 AM
What is your fear here?

You ever had someone key your car or beat up a friend when you weren't around? You know as well as I know that you PRAY for that dumb-ass to come and try it again.

Here is the answer for a dumb shit like you. How do you know that he will be found guilty. The confession and information from water-boarding will not be allowed. His Miranda rights were not given to him at the time of his capture. All it takes is for one juror to find him not guilty.

Many intelligent New Yorkers like Rudy G. are worried that this show trial of Bush and the CIA will endanger the city. Stupid liberals like Obama and Holder do not. We will see when the next attack happens in NYC.

AmPat
11-18-2009, 12:29 PM
What is your fear here?

I don't need a deep breath. The consequences will be unintentional (like the WTC bombings) yet predictably bad for the USA. Who knows what will be published due to mandatory disclosure. Who knows what a jury of NY'ers will do? Maybe they will have a jury of liberals who will let the murderous swine free.

The WTC bombings disclosed engineering FACTS that the terrorists used to eventually acheive their goals. The Clintoon administration was advised against this yet proceeded anyway. The terrorists studied the trial and discovered EXACTLY how to succeed at bringing down the towers. You, like all liberals, cannot learn from history and cannot use common sense to see the folly the entire world can see.

jay howard
11-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Here is the answer for a dumb shit like you. How do you know that he will be found guilty. The confession and information from water-boarding will not be allowed. His Miranda rights were not given to him at the time of his capture. All it takes is for one juror to find him not guilty.

Many intelligent New Yorkers like Rudy G. are worried that this show trial of Bush and the CIA will endanger the city. Stupid liberals like Obama and Holder do not. We will see when the next attack happens in NYC.

You are one big wet pussy if you're scared that this will bring another attack.

And you are out of your fucking mind if you think this guy is going to get let off on a technicality. But let's play that scenario out as well: KSM walks out of the NY Federal Court a free man. What do you suppose his life span will be?

Exactly. About 8 minutes.

If you think there will be a single sympathetic juror on that jury, you have absolutely no idea how the jury selection process works. The defense lawyers aren't trying to get this guy off--yea, they'll file for motions of discovery and whatever, but their only real reason to take this case is free publicity. For a lawyer any publicity is good publicity.

Bottom line: you are weak fucking pussy if you're scared of this.

linda22003
11-18-2009, 12:41 PM

Can we leave female body parts out of this, please?
http://sagamorejournal.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wet-cat.jpg

jay howard
11-18-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't need a deep breath. The consequences will be unintentional (like the WTC bombings) yet predictably bad for the USA. Who knows what will be published due to mandatory disclosure. Who knows what a jury of NY'ers will do? Maybe they will have a jury of liberals who will let the murderous swine free.

You really think the 9/11 attacks in NYC belong to the conservative right? You think thousands of dead Americans is left/right issue?

The left/right spectrum has warped your mind. Not everything that happens in the world falls neatly into those artificial categories. But you will find a way to make them fit.

The WTC bombings disclosed engineering FACTS that the terrorists used to eventually acheive their goals. The Clintoon administration was advised against this yet proceeded anyway. The terrorists studied the trial and discovered EXACTLY how to succeed at bringing down the towers. You, like all liberals, cannot learn from history and cannot use common sense to see the folly the entire world can see.

And this brilliant insight. Wow. They used engineering details from the 1993 WTC bombings to learn "EXACTLY how to succeed at bringing down the towers." Did you know you said this before you pushed the "submit" button?

You really think they needed detailed engineering diagrams to decide what? What angle to fly the planes in at? Please.

You've worked yourself up into a frenzy for all these years, pumped up with a bunch of bull about islamofascists hiding around every corner that you've lost touch with reality.

KSM is going to get the death penalty and no one is going to stop it. The dude WANTS to die. And we WANT to kill him. Win-win.

patriot45
11-18-2009, 01:00 PM
You really think the 9/11 attacks in NYC belong to the conservative right? You think thousands of dead Americans is left/right issue?

The left/right spectrum has warped your mind. Not everything that happens in the world falls neatly into those artificial categories. But you will find a way to make them fit.

And this brilliant insight. Wow. They used engineering details from the 1993 WTC bombings to learn "EXACTLY how to succeed at bringing down the towers." Did you know you said this before you pushed the "submit" button?

You really think they needed detailed engineering diagrams to decide what? What angle to fly the planes in at? Please.

You've worked yourself up into a frenzy for all these years, pumped up with a bunch of bull about islamofascists hiding around every corner that you've lost touch with reality.

KSM is going to get the death penalty and no one is going to stop it. The dude WANTS to die. And we WANT to kill him. Win-win.

You are a moonbat, you want to give a foriegn terrorist the same constitutional rights that we Americans have!?!
It should be a Military trial.

Why do you hate America?

AmPat
11-18-2009, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=jay howard;208433]You really think the 9/11 attacks in NYC belong to the conservative right? You think thousands of dead Americans is left/right issue?
What is your syphillitic brain trying to say here?

The DIMocRAT Clintoon administration held the WTC trial. Nuff said.

Sure did jackass. This is a FACT. You know, those quaint, outdated, and inconvenient little truths that you liberweenies refuse to acknowledge?

No stupid, the FACT that the engineers testified that the bombs that were set off would not have done the job. That when asked if flying an airplane into the building would do it they said if big enough like a 747, etc. Again, facts to a liberal are like garlic to a vampire.

You've worked yourself up into a frenzy for all these years, pumped up with a bunch of bull about islamofascists hiding around every corner that you've lost touch with reality.The only "frenzy" I'm in is engaging a liberal moron who has no concept of common sense. I see "Islamofascists" where they actually exist. I've been and will return to where they are bred and raised while you sit here and project your ignorance with every post you make.

And you "know" this whereas you dispute the possibility presented on this post that he "may" get off? How ironic.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
11-18-2009, 02:57 PM

And you are out of your fucking mind if you think this guy is going to get let off on a technicality. But let's play that scenario out as well: KSM walks out of the NY Federal Court a free man. What do you suppose his life span will be?

If you think there will be a single sympathetic juror on that jury, you have absolutely no idea how the jury selection process works. The defense lawyers aren't trying to get this guy off--yea, they'll file for motions of discovery and whatever, but their only real reason to take this case is free publicity. For a lawyer any publicity is good publicity.

The left want to put waterboarding on trial - that is the whole point of moving his trail to NY.

FlaGator
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Jay Howard stated:

Take a deep breath. Nothing unpredictable is going to happen. KSM is going to be found guilty as hell by everyone--<snip>

I recall the prosecutors thought the same thing before the 1st OJ trial. The feds thought a conviction of John Gotti was a sure thing... 3 times.

lacarnut
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM

Let's see. I have been a juror on 2 criminal jury trials. How many have you been on. One of them was an armed robbery and rape case. This retired school teacher did not want to find this POS guilty because he was going to get life without parole. We convinced her that it was our duty to determine guilt or innocence and that the judge meted out the penalty.

Liberals like you are so stupid. The trial is a danger to the city and will just open up wounds to those love ones that were killed. Dumb bastards like you don't give a shit. You need to pull your head out of your ass. BTW, I don't give a shit about the lawyers. Don't tell me you are one of these leaches.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-18-2009, 03:29 PM
I live in NYC and do not like this idea at all.

hampshirebrit
11-18-2009, 03:35 PM
The trial is a danger to the city and will just open up wounds to those love ones that were killed.

I agree with this completely.

I used to live in NYC and I was there just after 9/11/2001.

For both reasons that lacarnut states, danger to the city and opening up old wounds, this trial absolutely should not take place in NYC.

If it has to take place at all (and I can't see why it has to, since the defendants have already stated their willingness to plead guilty to a military tribunal), then it could and should take place well away from NYC.

The Nevada Desert has been suggested by some as the ideal venue. Even if the USG has to purpose-build a facility there just for this trial, that would be better and cheaper than what is now about to happen.

Nothing good at all will come of holding this in NY, and potentially a lot of harm will come of it.

What the fuck is Obama up to, even thinking of this. :mad:

PoliCon
11-18-2009, 03:35 PM
What the fuck is Obama up to, even thinking of this. :mad: He wants to put waterboarding on trial.

hampshirebrit
11-18-2009, 03:51 PM
He wants to put waterboarding on trial.

Looks like.

Bad idea. I am not happy about this at all.

I am not into torture, but let's make one thing clear ... if torturing some scumbag like KSM will protect us from future attacks, then let the intelligence services have the fuck at it. I will turn a blind eye. Some "maybe innocent" people will get hurt, but that is tough shit. I've been to Israel and Pakistan and a number of other ME shitholes. I've made sure I can CMA by the real facts if anyone comes knocking on my door asking questions as to why I went.

The whole goddamn world is going pee-cee moonbat insane.

If things carry on like Obama and Brown (our guy) want them to, we are all about to get a severe butt-fucking. If things carry on like this, 9/11 will look like a bump in the road. Our elected leaders are facilitating it.

Sonnabend
11-18-2009, 04:09 PM
The whole goddamn world is going pee-cee moonbat insane.Says the sycophant who never called Gator on his anti semetic rants. As far as KSM is concerned, they should have done what was suggested a long time ago.

Take him out at midnight, put him up against a wall, and shoot him. Bury the body ion an unmarked grave.

hampshirebrit
11-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Says the sycophant who never called Gator on his anti semetic rants. As far as KSM is concerned, they should have done what was suggested a long time ago.

Take him out at midnight, put him up against a wall, and shoot him. Bury the body ion an unmarked grave.
Irrelevant.

Sonnabend, if you wish to attack me or Gator, please start a TD thread against me and/or him. Kindly stop trolling other people's threads, or even my threads, where the intention of the OP has been made clear in post 1.

C Fabregas
11-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Covington is also the "home" law firm of Kit Bond, Michael Chertoff, and John Bolton.

Ssshhhhhh. Once again, you are trying to spoil a perfectly good argument with ... what do you Yanks call those things ... truths? actualities? wait, I know, facts.

AmPat
11-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Ssshhhhhh. Once again, you are trying to spoil a perfectly good argument with ... what do you Yanks call those things ... truths? actualities? wait, I know, facts.

Which only proves that lawyers are,,,,,,what?:cool:

patriot45
11-18-2009, 06:18 PM

The truth actually was about the fact that Holder, is in fact part of it!

Lookie here. (http://michellemalkin.com/2009/01/23/pay-attention-to-eric-holders-law-firm-and-gitmo-detainees/)

linda22003
11-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Which only proves that lawyers are,,,,,,what?:cool:

From both sides of the political aisle.

Big Guy
11-18-2009, 07:15 PM

Hey moron, the islamo fascists did attempt to bring down the towers in 1993, when they failed, the used that information and came up with another plan. Crash a large completely fueled plane into them, if that didn't work they would have tried again.

Get off your "I hate America" high horse and get a clue.

lacarnut
11-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Where did that coward Jay Howard run off to. Maybe, he could answer some questions that Holder could not such as when was the last time that an enemy combatant was brought to the US for trial or how would he handle the capture of B.L.The A.G. looked like a fool. Then he lied about 300 terrorist that are being held in our prisons. Like Obama, this dumb ass is not ready for prime time.

jay howard
11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey moron, the islamo fascists did attempt to bring down the towers in 1993, when they failed, the used that information and came up with another plan. Crash a large completely fueled plane into them, if that didn't work they would have tried again.

Get off your "I hate America" high horse and get a clue.

So what are you saying about the 1993 bombing? The fact that it failed is the reason they decided to fly plaines into the buildings? What does that have to do with engineering details? Or KSM going on trial?

Seriously, wtf is your point?

lacarnut
11-19-2009, 11:56 AM
So what are you saying about the 1993 bombing? The fact that it failed is the reason they decided to fly plaines into the buildings? What does that have to do with engineering details? Or KSM going on trial?

JAY COWARD. Answer post #50.

jay howard
11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
JAY COWARD. Answer post #50.

Sure. For you lacarnut, anything.

Where did that coward Jay Howard run off to. Maybe, he could answer some questions that Holder could not such as when was the last time that an enemy combatant was brought to the US for trial or how would he handle the capture of B.L.The A.G. looked like a fool. Then he lied about 300 terrorist that are being held in our prisons. Like Obama, this dumb ass is not ready for prime time.

What does this have to do with KSM going on trial? You'd like me to make some leaps of logic that probably make perfect sense to you, but please for the sake of have something like a real discussion, spell them out for me. http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

The point here is this: who cares what you think of Holder? The decision has been made already to bring KSM to a non-military, federal criminal court. What's your problem with that? That you don't like Holder? SO FUCKING WHAT? Please, this is not a rhetorical question, what difference does it make that you didn't like his confirmation q & a to the fact that KSM is going to be tried in a US federal court?

Please, for Christ's sake, try to make some kind of attempt at a real argument.

My bet is that whatever misgivings you "feel" about trying KSM in a non-military court are unfounded--that there is NO GOOD ARGUMENT not to try this guy in open court.

The only way you or anyone can say otherwise is to appeal to some nonsense bullshit about "putting Bush/Cheney on trial" whatever that means, or the total weak crap from Am Pat that the "liberal jury" will let him off, or Am Pat's equally weak dick arguments that this will somehow disclose some national security secret that will pave the way for future attacks, or Big Guy's total non-sequitur that the '93 bombings are the reason for the 9/11 attacks--(as if that was an argument not to bring KSM to trial in NY). Do any of you retards have a real argument?

If you think any of that is plausible, please, play the scenario out for me and everyone to examine how fucking ridiculous it is. I dare you.

Or, you can, as predicted, just try to change the subject to something completely irrelevant like your opinion of Holder.

Please, prove me wrong and make a real argument why KSM should not be brought to federal court in NY.

lacarnut
11-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Sure. For you lacarnut, anything.

What does this have to do with KSM going on trial? You'd like me to make some leaps of logic that probably make perfect sense to you, but please for the sake of have something like a real discussion, spell them out for me. http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

The point here is this: who cares what you think of Holder? The decision has been made already to bring KSM to a non-military, federal criminal court. What's your problem with that? That you don't like Holder? SO FUCKING WHAT? Please, this is not a rhetorical question, what difference does it make that you didn't like his confirmation q & a to the fact that KSM is going to be tried in a US federal court?

Please, for Christ's sake, try to make some kind of attempt at a real argument.

My bet is that whatever misgivings you "feel" about trying KSM in a non-military court are unfounded--that there is NO GOOD ARGUMENT not to try this guy in open court.

The only way you or anyone can say otherwise is to appeal to some nonsense bullshit about "putting Bush/Cheney on trial" whatever that means, or the total weak crap from Am Pat that the "liberal jury" will let him off, or Am Pat's equally weak dick arguments that this will somehow disclose some national security secret that will pave the way for future attacks, or Big Guy's total non-sequitur that the '93 bombings are the reason for the 9/11 attacks--(as if that was an argument not to bring KSM to trial in NY). Do any of you retards have a real argument?

If you think any of that is plausible, please, play the scenario out for me and everyone to examine how fucking ridiculous it is. I dare you.

Or, you can, as predicted, just try to change the subject to something completely irrelevant like your opinion of Holder.

Please, prove me wrong and make a real argument why KSM should not be brought to federal court in NY.

The 93 bombings have nothing to do with KSM trial. You are too stupid to stick to the facts. The facts are that NO enemy combatant has been tried in the US. Can you understand that, you fucking moron.

Like you, Holder is in dummy mode when he states that KSM will be found guilty and sentenced to death. What if he is found not guilty? You and Holder do not understand that this terrorist will be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It might be a slam dunk for you two idiots but it is not for those that have some assemblance of laws of the land. He should have been tried in military court. Then 75 million dollars would have been saved along with the heart wrenching effect of those that lost love ones in the attack. Tell me, you heartless bastard that will not happen. You are such a anti-American prick that you don't give a shit about the real victims of 9/11. What you care about is dragging Bush, CIA and America thru the gutter with this show trial.

How about you stick to the facts. I dare you

AmPat
11-19-2009, 01:06 PM

Your questions have been answered already. Reading is fundamental.:rolleyes:

I swear, if liberal's brains were poop, they wouldn't be big enough to stink.:cool:

jay howard
11-19-2009, 02:23 PM
The 93 bombings have nothing to do with KSM trial. You are too stupid to stick to the facts. The facts are that NO enemy combatant has been tried in the US. Can you understand that, you fucking moron.

Don't blame me for bringing the '93 bombings into this: it was your dipshits-in-arms. Try reading a few other posts before you accidently point out how fucking stupid your friends are.

Like you, Holder is in dummy mode when he states that KSM will be found guilty and sentenced to death. What if he is found not guilty?

Sure. Let's play that scenario out: the "liberal nyc jury lets KSM walk"... KSM steps out of the NYC federal holding facility a free man. Honestly, how long does the guy live? The question answers itself. Either way, justice is served. Shit, there's plenty of people, myself (and probably you too) who would like to take justice right to this mf. Am I wrong?

You and Holder do not understand that this terrorist will be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It might be a slam dunk for you two idiots but it is not for those that have some assemblance of laws of the land. He should have been tried in military court. Then 75 million dollars would have been saved along with the heart wrenching effect of those that lost love ones in the attack. Tell me, you heartless bastard that will not happen. You are such a anti-American prick that you don't give a shit about the real victims of 9/11. What you care about is dragging Bush, CIA and America thru the gutter with this show trial.

How about you stick to the facts. I dare you

Oh, right, I'm a heartless bastard. Whatever.

As predicted, you repeat exactly what I said you'd repeat: "dragging Bush, CIA and America thru the gutter with this show trial" whatever that means, and of course, the only argument you put forward doesn't make sense even if it's true.

As predicted, you have no good reason to oppose this trial. You just feel it's wrong for some unexplainable reason.

Fail.

lacarnut
11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Don't blame me for bringing the '93 bombings into this: it was your dipshits-in-arms. Try reading a few other posts before you accidently point out how fucking stupid your friends are.

Sure. Let's play that scenario out: the "liberal nyc jury lets KSM walk"... KSM steps out of the NYC federal holding facility a free man. Honestly, how long does the guy live? The question answers itself. Either way, justice is served. Shit, there's plenty of people, myself (and probably you too) who would like to take justice right to this mf. Am I wrong?

Oh, right, I'm a heartless bastard. Whatever.

As predicted, you repeat exactly what I said you'd repeat: "dragging Bush, CIA and America thru the gutter with this show trial" whatever that means, and of course, the only argument you put forward doesn't make sense even if it's true.

As predicted, you have no good reason to oppose this trial. You just feel it's wrong for some unexplainable reason.

Fail.

I have stated the reasons NOT to have the trial in NYC. You are too stupid to comprehend. However, you did confirm my assertion that you are heartless bastard. Same for Obama, Holder and any other moron that supports this show trial.

You failed once again!

AmPat
11-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Sure. My bet is that whatever misgivings you "feel" about trying KSM in a non-military court are unfounded--that there is NO GOOD ARGUMENT not to try this guy in open court.

Ok stupid, you want to engage, let's do it. Where did I say the "liberal jury" will let him off?" Oh, wait a minute, is this your evidence? see post #30[Maybe they will have a jury of liberals who will let the murderous swine free. ]
Again moron, reading is fundamental.:cool:

Since I'm not as personally familiar with dicks as you are, I can't help you there. You will have to pursue dicks on your own time. As for the link between 1993 WTC bombings and 9/11, that is obvious to 99 out of a hundred people. For you, I'll use little words:
1993 WTC Bombings- The Clintoon administration put the terrorists on trial. The transcripts revealed to the world (Terrorists included) that the engineers laid out how the buildings could be brought down (BIG AIRPLANES FULL OF FUEL FLOWN INTO THE BUILDINGS). Is this clear enough Special Ed?

Now I realize that liberals don't exercise their brains independently of the hive, but even this must be elementary for your underdeveloped brain. In the future, please refrain from making a total ass of yourself in front of so many witnesses.;)

lacarnut
11-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Another tidbit that Jay the Coward overlooked was the fact that the defense will make a motion for a dismissal because Obama and Holder stated that the terrorists will be found guilty and executed. That is what you call tainting the jury pool. These 2 dunces, both lawyers by the way, appear to be too stupid to understand the procedures of a trial. They remind me of the lawyers I had to contend with as an auditor when we went before the Louisiana Tax Commission on taxpayer suits. Now, Obummer and Holder are craw-fishing back into their hole and attempting to retract those statements. Amateurs, I tell you.

jay howard
11-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Ok stupid, you want to engage, let's do it. Where did I say the "liberal jury" will let him off?" Oh, wait a minute, is this your evidence? see post #30[Maybe they will have a jury of liberals who will let the murderous swine free. ]
Again moron, reading is fundamental.:cool

Thanks for making that distiction without a difference. The implication your making is the same: you don't want to bring KSM to trial in a US federal court because you fear he might be set free by a "liberal jury". THESE ARE YOUR WORDS. THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT. Don't try to backpeddle.

This is the same fear heard again and again by a bunch of dumbasses. But it doesn't fucking matter because even if they did set him free, he'd be dead in a matter of minutes after leaving the holding facility.

Do you doubt that for a second? Seriously--ANSWER THIS QUESTION: Do you doubt that someone would take justice to KSM if he went free?

No. Of course you don't doubt that. So WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?

Are you just a scared little pussy?

I doubt that too. So why pretend? Why act like bringing KSM to trial is "really scary"? It's not. Quit acting like a little bitch.

Since I'm not as personally familiar with dicks as you are, I can't help you there. You will have to pursue dicks on your own time. As for the link between 1993 WTC bombings and 9/11, that is obvious to 99 out of a hundred people. For you, I'll use little words:
1993 WTC Bombings- The Clintoon administration put the terrorists on trial. The transcripts revealed to the world (Terrorists included) that the engineers laid out how the buildings could be brought down (BIG AIRPLANES FULL OF FUEL FLOWN INTO THE BUILDINGS). Is this clear enough Special Ed?

So, to clarify, you think it took putting the '93 bombers on trial for anyone to get the idea of using airplanes as weapons? That doesn't make any goddamned sense. That's like saying putting putting Capone on trial gave people the idea of cheating on their taxes. It's so fucking retarded it shouldn't need to be refuted. But that doesn't stop anyone here.

In fact, im well aware you guys can keep bringing the same empty arguments and keep referencing posts--as if there was some gem of knowledge I'd missed from the first read--and coming to the board wondering how my thick skull just doesn't comprehend your straight-forward logic.

You're like little kids holding a cookie behind your back with crumbs on your face saying "I don't know... nothing's in my hand..."

All I'm looking for is one clear reason not to try KSM in Federal court that stands under scrutiny. I don't think you have one. If you think I missed it, just rewrite it more clearly in a way that doesn't require me to make massive leaps of logic that only make sense to people who already agree with you.

GO!

p.s.: Thanks for all the emotocons. Without them I don't think your cleverness would come through as clearly. Keep it up!!

jay howard
11-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Another tidbit that Jay the Coward overlooked was the fact that the defense will make a motion for a dismissal because Obama and Holder stated that the terrorists will be found guilty and executed. That is what you call tainting the jury pool. These 2 dunces, both lawyers by the way, appear to be too stupid to understand the procedures of a trial. They remind me of the lawyers I had to contend with as an auditor when we went before the Louisiana Tax Commission on taxpayer suits. Now, Obummer and Holder are craw-fishing back into their hole and attempting to retract those statements. Amateurs, I tell you.

Sure, let's play this ridiculous scenario out too: Defense makes a motion to dismiss based on what the Pres. or AG said.

The judge says: "No fucking way. We're having a trial."

But for the sake of argument, let's say we live in a land where lawyers ride rainbow colored unicorns to work and the judge actually dismisses this case because he couldn't find an objective jury in NYC for the guy who planned the 9/11 hijackings... (Damn, is your logic this convoluted when you go to the grocery store to buy soup? You'd end up buying nail polish remover and catfood, then paying in lawn clippings while singing "we are the world".)

So, in this imaginary world, the trial is dismissed and KSM goes free.

Again, HOW LONG IS KSM's LIFESPAN AFTER HIS RELEASE? Take a guess. 5 minutes? A day?

No one gives shit about your time as an auditor in front of the LA tax commission. It doesn't get you any closer to making sense.

djones520
11-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Sure, let's play this ridiculous scenario out too: Defense makes a motion to dismiss based on what the Pres. or AG said.

The judge says: "No fucking way. We're having a trial."

But for the sake of argument, let's say we live in a land where lawyers ride rainbow colored unicorns to work and the judge actually dismisses this case because he couldn't find an objective jury in NYC for the guy who planned the 9/11 hijackings... (Damn, is your logic this convoluted when you go to the grocery store to buy soup? You'd end up buying nail polish remover and catfood, then paying in lawn clippings while singing "we are the world".)

So, in this imaginary world, the trial is dismissed and KSM goes free.

Again, HOW LONG IS KSM's LIFESPAN AFTER HIS RELEASE? Take a guess. 5 minutes? A day?

No one gives shit about your time as an auditor in front of the LA tax commission. It doesn't get you any closer to making sense.

Your simplistic view of the one of the many reasons why this trial will end in dismissal aside, you seem to think that if the President is proven wrong, he'll have the cajones to have KSM whacked, when he has spent months determining on whether or not he's going to send more troops to Afghanistan?

lacarnut
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Just for Howard, the Heartless Bastard

Unlike you, I am not 100% certain that a bumbling idiot like Holder will get a conviction. Let's examine his record.
1. He was responsible for the pardon of Marc Rich--the biggest tax cheat in the history of the US
2. He allowed a terrorist of the Cole to go free because he refused to take it to trial.
3. He did not prosecute 2 Black Panther goons at a voting booth. Clearly in violation of federal law. What do you think would have happened if that had been Klan members? They would be in a Federal prison today.
4. He has failed to investigate Acorn where illegal activities have occurred.
5. He was made a fool of in Congressional hearing yesterday when he could not answer questions about the capture of enemy combatants on the battlefield. He lied about the US having 300 terrorists in Federal prisons. Kinda like those faux pau jobs created by the administration.
6. He has tainted the jury pool by stating that the terrorists would be found guilty and executed. Now the dumb shit along with Obama is trying to retract those statements. BTW, the defense will ask for a dismissal on those grounds. Several lawyers stated that Obama and Holder gave the defense a GIFT.

Since these terrorists will be tried by a Judge and jury rather than King Obama and his court, a conviction is not a 100% certainty in my opinion. Unlike you, I know that things can go wrong in a trial. The defendants have RIGHTS which dumb asses like you, Obama and Holder have overlooked. BTW, your straw man argument of someone shooting him if he walks is retarded. If found not guilty, the government will detain him.

Finally, trying them in a military court would have been faster, cost less, spared the agony of those that lost loved ones. The only reason Obama/Holder want a civilian trial is to bash Bush, the CIA, put America on trial, etc. If these 2 amateurs think that will boost their standing with Americans and our allies, they are wrong. It will show that these 2 idiots do not have a clue.

lacarnut
11-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Your simplistic view of the one of the many reasons why this trial will end in dismissal aside, you seem to think that if the President is proven wrong, he'll have the cajones to have KSM whacked, when he has spent months determining on whether or not he's going to send more troops to Afghanistan?

Howard, the Heartless bastard does not understand how a trial works. If the Judge does not dismiss because Obama and Holder tainted the jury pool, the first question the defense attorney will ask is did you hear statements by them that there would be a conviction and execution. It will takes months and thousands of prospective jurrors to find those individuals that have not heard retarded remarks by (O & Ho). These dumb ass lawyers should have known better.

Nubs
11-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Howard, two questions:

Do you:

1. Believe that the accused is innocent until proven guilty?

2.That indefinate detention is illegal?

AmPat
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=jay howard;209123]Thanks for making that distiction without a difference. The implication your making is the same: you don't want to bring KSM to trial in a US federal court because you fear he might be set free by a "liberal jury". THESE ARE YOUR WORDS. THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT. Don't try to backpeddle.
Yes Jackass, I did say a "Liberal Jury." That is because a Conserfvative jury would fry his miserable carcass. That however was NOT what you said. You accused me of saying a liberal jury WOULD set him free. Thinking is required so please take rest breaks.

This is the same fear heard again and again by a bunch of dumbasses. But it doesn't fucking matter because even if they did set him free, he'd be dead in a matter of minutes after leaving the holding facility.
I don't "fear" anything. I merely stated the possibility that it could happen. Do you not recognize the possibility? Why have a civilian trial at all? Afterall, since your're toting the liberal's water, defend the point of the trial if the outcome is assured.

Do you doubt that for a second? Seriously--ANSWER THIS QUESTION: Do you doubt that someone would take justice to KSM if he went free?Simmer down Francis, this question is a new one for me so don't get your urine soaked panties in a wad. I don't see KSM being anywhere close to assasination because the potential is so likely. He will be well shielded. If somebody does get through, I'll shed no tears.

No. Of course you don't doubt that. So WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?

Are you just a scared little pussy?

I doubt that too. So why pretend? Why act like bringing KSM to trial is "really scary"? It's not. Quit acting like a little bitch.
This" little bitch" would love to meet you outside of the safety of your mommy's basement. I'd love to see if you would be brave enough to poke your little chest out in front of a real man. One who isn't resstrained by the threat of "I'll call the police." However, I'll refrain from getting all worked up on my keyboard because it is as useless as you and your pathetic attacks. Stick to the issue and I'll try to stop laughing at you.

So, to clarify, you think it took putting the '93 bombers on trial for anyone to get the idea of using airplanes as weapons? That doesn't make any goddamned sense. That's like saying putting putting Capone on trial gave people the idea of cheating on their taxes. It's so fucking retarded it shouldn't need to be refuted. But that doesn't stop anyone here.
Nobody said that. It may well be that using planes would have been discovered outside of the trial transcripts. This is debatable. What is NOT debatable is the FACT that the transcripts were released and used by the terrrorists to plan and execute the very methods used on 9-11. Can you understand this?

In fact, im well aware you guys can keep bringing the same empty arguments and keep referencing posts--as if there was some gem of knowledge I'd missed from the first read--and coming to the board wondering how my thick skull just doesn't comprehend your straight-forward logic.

You're like little kids holding a cookie behind your back with crumbs on your face saying "I don't know... nothing's in my hand..." There is good reason for this. You apparently are the only one who doesn't get it. Read the posts before you shift the goal posts.

All I'm looking for is one clear reason not to try KSM in Federal court that stands under scrutiny. I don't think you have one. If you think I missed it, just rewrite it more clearly in a way that doesn't require me to make massive leaps of logic that only make sense to people who already agree with you.

GO!
No "massive leaps" required. Simple reading comprehension will do.

p.s.: Thanks for all the emotocons. Without them I don't think your cleverness would come through as clearly. Keep it up!!

You're welcome, I could'nt find the Crayons for you.
:cool::eek::rolleyes::confused:

jay howard
11-21-2009, 12:05 PM

Listen, Shitforbrains, do you really think I'm talking about the President ordering his assassination if the trial is dismissed?

No. What I'm saying is this: IF on the outrageously unlikely chance that KSM goes free, there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that some regular guy would take it upon himself to kill KSM. Not the president, moran.

Wouldn't you? I sure as shit wouldn't hesitate--in that imaginary world where he goes free.

Jesus, I swear, trying to have a conversation on this site is painful.

jay howard
11-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Just for Howard, the Heartless Bastard

Unlike you, I am not 100% certain that a bumbling idiot like Holder will get a conviction. Let's examine his record.
1. He was responsible for the pardon of Marc Rich--the biggest tax cheat in the history of the US
2. He allowed a terrorist of the Cole to go free because he refused to take it to trial.
3. He did not prosecute 2 Black Panther goons at a voting booth. Clearly in violation of federal law. What do you think would have happened if that had been Klan members? They would be in a Federal prison today.
4. He has failed to investigate Acorn where illegal activities have occurred.
5. He was made a fool of in Congressional hearing yesterday when he could not answer questions about the capture of enemy combatants on the battlefield. He lied about the US having 300 terrorists in Federal prisons. Kinda like those faux pau jobs created by the administration.
6. He has tainted the jury pool by stating that the terrorists would be found guilty and executed. Now the dumb shit along with Obama is trying to retract those statements. BTW, the defense will ask for a dismissal on those grounds. Several lawyers stated that Obama and Holder gave the defense a GIFT.

So fucking what? Even if this is true, which it ain't, KSM will still be put to death. What difference does it make to you if the jury doesn't convict him when he's still going to end up dead? Why do you really give a shit about this?

Since these terrorists will be tried by a Judge and jury rather than King Obama and his court, a conviction is not a 100% certainty in my opinion. Unlike you, I know that things can go wrong in a trial. The defendants have RIGHTS which dumb asses like you, Obama and Holder have overlooked. BTW, your straw man argument of someone shooting him if he walks is retarded. If found not guilty, the government will detain him.

So if the government's going to detain him even if the trial is dismissed, then wtf are you getting all up in arms about? You know damn well that no matter what happens in KSM's trial, they're not going to give this guy a passport and a $100 and say "we're sorry for the inconvenience". Fuck no.

But it's never going to go that far to begin with. This guy is going to get charged with conspiracy to murder 3000 Americans.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You just drone on and on about Holder and Obama like they personally tortured you. I think your real fear is that the US justice system, as fucked up as it is, is adequate enough to try and convict terrorists, and that's what you mean about dragging Bush/Cheney through the mud.

What do you think?

Finally, trying them in a military court would have been faster, cost less, spared the agony of those that lost loved ones.

This is the tell: you act like the victims families are so fragile and weak that they just couldn't take the strain of seeing the "mastermind" of 9/11 on trial. Fuck you.

These people deserve to see KSM put through the system and killed. We OWE it to them to bring him to them. If someone killed my family, I sure as shit wouldn't be "scared" or "hurt" by seeing them. In fact, I'd be crazy fucking pissed off if the justice system never allowed me the opportunity to face the guy and to be angry at him.

Of course, you know this, and most likely feel the same way, but you'd rather hide behind some bullshit about "what if KSM goes free? Oh no!" Please.

So I'll ask again: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS TRIAL WILL "BASH BUSH"?

What do you mean? Come out with it.

Say it out loud so we can all see how fucking ridiculous it is.

Or keep hiding behind your childish bullshit.

Sonnabend
11-21-2009, 12:17 PM
So I'll ask again: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS TRIAL WILL "BASH BUSH"?He means that this trial will be used as an arena and a pedestal with which to orate on Pres. Bush, his policies, the war on terror...and paint KSM as some kind of victim.

The lawyers will be all over it...watch and see.

The liberal media will have a field day,. KSM will have a massive pulpit on which to orate and throw his garbage out to a lapdog media that will eat it up and use it for more BDS.

He means that this trial will be a sham and a mockery, and trust me, if the way they have treated Sarah Palin is any indication, KSM wont be on trial, the former President will.

It will be an anti- Bush media circus, with the NY Slimes being front and centre. KSM should have been taken out and shot at dawn, the body thrown into an unmarked grave.. Now he will have the entire media at his beck and call

This trial is a huge fucking mistake, and one I hope Barry Obama will regret for a long time....and one the American people will wish had never happened.

So fucking what? Even if this is true, which it ain't, KSM will still be put to death.

No, he wont. My prediction is they will campaign like mad to take the death penalty OFF the table, using the liberal media to push their agenda. And the chances are,...they will win.

Got it now?

lacarnut
11-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Jay Howard, The Heartless Bastard--Don't get your bowels in such an uproar cause your brains are liable to explode. Trying to discuss this topic with a lunatic like you is an impossibility. BTW, go fuck yourself and raise your own little bastards.

Sonnabend
11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
lacarnut: call it. How close am I?

AmPat
11-21-2009, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=jay howard;208849]Don't blame me for bringing the '93 bombings into this: it was your dipshits-in-arms. Try reading a few other posts before you accidently point out how fucking stupid your friends are.
Sure. Let's play that scenario out: the "liberal nyc jury lets KSM walk"... KSM steps out of the NYC federal holding facility a free man. Honestly, how long does the guy live? The question answers itself. Either way, justice is served. Shit, there's plenty of people, myself (and probably you too) who would like to take justice right to this mf. Am I wrong?There is no way of knowing whether your wrong. You are liberal so I suspect you are wrong 90% of the time. KSM will use this to make a mockery of the USA. Whatever else happens is unknown.

As predicted, you have no good reason to oppose this trial. You just feel it's wrong for some unexplainable reason.You are the one who needs to give a good reason for having a civilian trial. You keep telling us what you won't accept as reasons not to have the trial, go ahead jackass, enlighten us.
As for the 93 bombings, that was used to support a reason for not allowing this to go public,. You are the only one on this site who is too stupid to understand that. Once again, you are proving yourself a fool.

djones520
11-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Jay Howard, might want to calm down a bit bub. Don't want to have a super crash or anything.

lacarnut
11-21-2009, 08:32 PM
lacarnut: call it. How close am I?

100% correct. This trial will drag on and on for months and months. I would hate to be a juror. Maybe Jay the Coward could volunteer. He is so gung ho for it. Doubt it though cause he is all mouth. Consequently, a muzzie might whack his dumb ass. Would that not be poetic justice?

djones520
11-21-2009, 08:34 PM
100% correct. This trial will drag on and on for months and months. I would hate to be a juror. Maybe Jay the Coward could volunteer. He is so gung ho for it. Doubt it though cause he is all mouth. Consequently, a muzzie might whack his dumb ass. Would that not be poetic justice?

Will it even make it as far as jury selection? I doubt it.

lacarnut
11-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Will it even make it as far as jury selection? I doubt it.

You could be right. Obummer and Holder have tainted the jury pool with their loose lips about conviction and execution. What fools these 2 birds are.

Rockntractor
11-21-2009, 09:05 PM
You could be right. Obummer and Holder have tainted the jury pool with their loose lips about conviction and execution. What fools these 2 birds are.

Fools? Or are they accomplishing what they set out to do?

lacarnut
11-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Fools? Or are they accomplishing what they set out to do?

You have a very good point. It pleases jackasses like Jay Howard on one hand then turning it around into a switch and bait shell game.

Goldwater
11-22-2009, 04:36 PM

How many years has it taken to get to this point right now anyway?

lacarnut
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
How many years has it taken to get to this point right now anyway?

Too many but a better question would be how many times did the Democrats politicize Gitmo and the prisoners?