PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Willie Nelson agrees to Farm Aid-type event in support of Impeachment

LibraryLady
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Texas Explorer Donating Member (1000+ posts) list Wed Jul-23-08 01:02 PM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3663078)
BREAKING: Willie Nelson agrees to Farm Aid-type event in support of Impeachment Updated at 1:11 PM

Edited on Wed Jul-23-08 01:10 PM by Texas Explorer
Willie Nelson, speaking on the Alex Jones show, has just announced that he would be a driving factor in a new Farm Aid-type event that will focus on supporting Dennis Kucinich's efforts to impeach george bush. It will also be an anti-war event. This plan is literally coming together as I type. Willie has just committed to it.

Mr. Nelson also believes that the event could be used as a platform for those who do not believe the government's official story of 9/11 to speak out and let their feelings be known.

The event was conceived by a caller into the Alex Jones radio show just minutes ago who suggested that Willie back or organize the event as a way to take the efforts to impeach bush and advocate for a new 9/11 investigation, which is supported by the majority of victims' families, to the next level.

The venue will be either in New York City or in Austin, Texas. Both Mr. Nelson and Mr. Jones agree that the event should be held soon so that it can be used as a way to enhance Congressman Kucinich's efforts.

This is a developing story and is unfolding on air.

If anyone can pull this off and make the media pay attention, it's Willie Nelson.

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!!!!!

lacarnut
07-23-2008, 01:42 PM
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!!!!!

Those many pounds of weed he has smoked have scrambled his brains. He might regret this stupidity.

LogansPapa
07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Those many pounds of weed he has smoked have scrambled his brains. He might regret this stupidity.

How so?:confused:

lacarnut
07-23-2008, 02:07 PM

Wait & you will find out.

LogansPapa
07-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Wait & you will find out.

The IRS has already taken everything the man ever made - so what's the bullshit threat?

lacarnut
07-23-2008, 02:23 PM
The IRS has already taken everything the man ever made - so what's the bullshit threat?

Poor, poor, Willie--No threat, moron. Wait & see if this stupidity affects his fans.

YupItsMe
07-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Donating Member (1000+ posts) list Wed Jul-23-08 01:02 PM
Original message
BREAKING: Willie Nelson agrees to Farm Aid-type event in support of Impeachment Updated at 1:11 PM

Edited on Wed Jul-23-08 01:10 PM by Texas Explorer
Willie Nelson, speaking on the Alex Jones show, has just announced that he would be a driving factor in a new Farm Aid-type event that will focus on supporting Dennis Kucinich's efforts to impeach george bush. It will also be an anti-war event. This plan is literally coming together as I type. Willie has just committed to it.

Mr. Nelson also believes that the event could be used as a platform for those who do not believe the government's official story of 9/11 to speak out and let their feelings be known.

The event was conceived by a caller into the Alex Jones radio show just minutes ago who suggested that Willie back or organize the event as a way to take the efforts to impeach bush and advocate for a new 9/11 investigation, which is supported by the majority of victims' families, to the next level.

The venue will be either in New York City or in Austin, Texas. Both Mr. Nelson and Mr. Jones agree that the event should be held soon so that it can be used as a way to enhance Congressman Kucinich's efforts.

This is a developing story and is unfolding on air.

If anyone can pull this off and make the media pay attention, it's Willie Nelson.

Anybody else notice the silly little douchebag intentionally did not capitalze Pres. Bush's name. His capitalization is correct all through the post. Well with the exception of capitalizing Impeachment in the first sentence. The petty, silly ,little things they do are hilarious. :D

Elspeth
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
What is the purpose of impeachment when there is an election in a little over 3 months? I don't get it.

GoneNutz
07-23-2008, 04:05 PM
They are filled with hate, anger and revenge. Impeachment won't do a damn thing but they don't care, they want to be able to eat their vegan mutton squares in peace.

Elspeth
07-23-2008, 04:06 PM
They are filled with hate, anger and revenge. Impeachment won't do a damn thing but they don't care, they want to be able to eat their vegan mutton squares in peace.

It's so unstrategic. Why waste this time and energy?

FDK
07-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Willie Nelson, Alex Jones and Whocinich? The triumvirate of batshit crazy. :D

FlaGator
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM

Apparently he still has dreams and aspirations that the IRS wasn't aware of. They will be coming after them next.

ralph wiggum
07-23-2008, 04:33 PM

The more bat-shit crazy the left looks, the more it will hurt the Democrats.

Teatime
07-23-2008, 05:19 PM
What is the purpose of impeachment when there is an election in a little over 3 months? I don't get it.

They have had so many disappointments, Fitzmas, Rove Frog Marching, surrender, they just are trying to keep up a happy face & really want to look forward to something.
:D

Dan D. Doty
07-24-2008, 12:24 AM
It's so unstrategic. Why waste this time and energy?

Because the Moonbats have been slaves to their hate for almost eight years, they have nothing else.

Don't worry, soon they'll be venting this anger at the American people and a lot of ordinary folks will get hurt.

Keep your powder dry kids.

lacarnut
07-24-2008, 01:47 AM
I think Willie should put in giant letters on his bus "Impeach Bush Now". Then we will see how many times state troopers stop his bus while touring thru the South. He is performing in Orange Beach Al in the next day or two.

Sonnabend
07-24-2008, 05:08 AM

Nelson will just disgrace himself, and the Dems have no intention of committing political seppuku. Nelson allying himself with Truthers...yeah real bright idea.

I suppose we will see you there, LP..this is right up your alley.

Dont forget the tinfoil hat. :D

SarasotaRepub
07-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Maybe Willie can get the "Chicken Wire" Guy from DU to be one
of his opening acts!!! 911!!!!!!!11111!!!!!1! :rolleyes::D:D

Ree
07-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Maybe Willie can get the "Chicken Wire" Guy from DU to be one
of his opening acts!!! 911!!!!!!!11111!!!!!1! :rolleyes::D:D
ROFLMFAO!!!!:D

Sonnabend
07-28-2008, 07:46 PM
REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://nicoleleeartistry.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/yippee_big.gif

*hands on hips*

And just *where* have you been? Hmmm.?

Ree
07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://nicoleleeartistry.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/yippee_big.gif

*hands on hips*

And just *where* have you been? Hmmm.?

I've been around....Been havin some trouble with my meds...Nothin major...

NonConformist
07-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Well im done w/ him. Ive tolerated his shenanigans for too long, Fuck you you fucking fucker, damn hippies

Eyelids
07-28-2008, 10:21 PM
The more bat-shit crazy the left looks, the more it will hurt the Democrats.

Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Bush are crazy.

lacarnut
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Pisslosi & Reid are even crazier.

FIXED:eek::eek:

Dharma Bum
07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
I support any President who kills my countrys enemies. A good barometer for checking if my views are indeed correct is if dirty hippies and commies clog up traffic in opposition to it. When I see seditious dicks 'marching' against my ideals I say to myself 'self, dont doubt yourself again' and I brighten up. Generally speaking, any actor or musician will be on the wrong side of anything, and that goes double for you, Loganspapa!

Sonnabend
07-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Judging by approval ratings I think the people who are still supporting Bush are crazy.

Yep, and I know that 100% of Americans will never vote for George W Bush as President ever again. Aren't you overjoyed? :D

LogansPapa
07-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Yep, and I know that 100% of Americans will never vote for George W Bush as President ever again. Aren't you overjoyed? :D

Guaranteed youíll never vote in an American election - of any type. :rolleyes:

And not to worry about GWB, heíll be thought of often in the next decade for giving us the worst deficit in the history of the Union.

Bill inGA
07-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Guaranteed youíll never vote in an American election - of any type. :rolleyes:

And not to worry about GWB, heíll be thought of often in the next decade for giving us the worst deficit in the history of the Union.

And as a percentage of GDP, it is most likely the lowest deficit in the history of this country.

Odysseus
07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Because the majority is always right?

It's a complete waste of time and effort, not to mention an alienation of his fan base. Impeaching a lame duck is so completely pointless that only someone so consumed with BDS would even contemplate it, much less donate time and money to it.

Of course, we may be reading this wrong and he's simply getting a head start on Obama. Now, Obama hasn't even done anything yet (I mean as president, we know that he hasn't done anything as a senator, community activists, etc.), but why wait for the rush?

LibraryLady
07-29-2008, 11:51 AM
I was looking to see what has been going on with "Impeach-Aid" and found this:

But the award-winning star of stage and screen was quick to clarify that he didnít see the Democrats as any kind of viable alternative.

LogansPapa
07-29-2008, 12:11 PM
And as a percentage of GDP, it is most likely the lowest deficit in the history of this country.

$482,000,000,000 divided by 140,000,000 American tax payers = $3,442.93 debt each. All the other economic theories are shell game bullshit scams.

Ree
07-29-2008, 06:18 PM
$482,000,000,000 divided by 140,000,000 American tax payers = $3,442.93 debt each. All the other economic theories are shell game bullshit scams.
That's it? 3442.93.....chump change

LogansPapa
07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
That's it? 3442.93.....chump change

How much income does it take to make that $3,442.93?

How long would it take you to save $3,442.93?

Is it chump change for a working couple to come up with $6,885.86?

And wouldnít they have actually gross about $23,000.00 just to cover that debt?

All that while not covering a penny of the ongoing tax obligation?

Have you really thought this out?

Ree
07-29-2008, 08:24 PM
How much income does it take to make that $3,442.93?

How long would it take you to save $3,442.93?
About a week and a half...unless there was alot of OT

Is it chump change for a working couple to come up with $6,885.86?
Depends on where they work

And wouldn’t they have actually gross about $23,000.00 just to cover that debt?
If 2 peeps are only makin 23,000 a year I would suggest they find different jobs.

All that while not covering a penny of the ongoing tax obligation?

Have you really thought this out?
Dude take the stick outta your ass......It was a joke....

LogansPapa
07-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry Ree, Iím not conversant in fucktard. My bad. :rolleyes:

Bill inGA
07-30-2008, 11:48 AM

You must be self taught as you speak it very well.

Ree
07-30-2008, 05:57 PM
My Dear Child, Is "fucktard" the best ya got? Ya sound like a 4th grader.

SarasotaRepub
07-30-2008, 07:02 PM
My Dear Child, Is "fucktard" the best ya got? Ya sound like a 4th grader.

He and Eyelids are best buds. :D:D

Ree
07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
He and Eyelids are best buds. :D:D
Well that explains alot...;)

LogansPapa
07-31-2008, 10:36 AM
Well that explains alot...;)

Nice dodge (just like GWB) of a very serious subject. :rolleyes:

Ree
07-31-2008, 11:50 AM
Nice dodge (just like GWB) of a very serious subject. :rolleyes:
My Dear Child, That was no dodge....It seem ya take the 'net way to seriously. Now I've tried very hard to "play nice", BUT...if ya wanna "call me names" It's Ms. Bitch to YOU!
Now run along to the play ground, and leave me the fuck alone....Ya bore me.

LogansPapa
07-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Now run along to the play ground, and leave me the fuck alone....Ya bore me.

So the national debt isnít of concern to you? Is it just a lack of capacity to understand the implications? Is that why you voted for the current president in two elections? At least as an Independent, I can say I donít carry that shame.

Zeus
07-31-2008, 02:25 PM

The US has the largest and most technologically powerful economy in the world, with a per capita GDP of $46,000. 2007 figures put USA public debt at approximately 61% of GNP. Not Good but not bad definately needs to be closely monitored.

Ree
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
So the national debt isnít of concern to you? Is it just a lack of capacity to understand the implications? Is that why you voted for the current president in two elections? At least as an Independent, I can say I donít carry that shame.
My Dear Child, ya should NEVER assume anything. Do ya even have a clue what I'm "registered" as? I really don't think ya have a clue about much of anything.

LogansPapa
07-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Do ya even have a clue what I'm "registered" as?

Does it have anything to do with a past sexual indiscretion? :confused:

Odysseus
07-31-2008, 05:15 PM
That's okay. You carry all sorts of other shame.

Does it have anything to do with a past sexual indiscretion? :confused:
That would probably be Logan.

LogansPapa
07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
That would probably be Logan.

How so - him being my grandson?:confused:

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 07:56 AM
How so - him being my grandson?:confused:

Poor boy. Lets hope he learns from the mistakes of his grandfather.

LogansPapa
08-01-2008, 10:26 AM

Because of his grandfather - heíll be anything but a Poor Boy, changer of bed pans.

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Because of his grandfather - he’ll be anything but a Poor Boy, changer of bed pans.Difference between you and me is, I'm not worried about that little epithet. See LP, nurses are the backbone of any healthcare system, and your disrespect for them proves just how smallminded and stupid you are.

Y'see, i did change bedpans, and wet beds,and dirty beds, and showered people..I also sat with them when their own families had abandoned them, kept them warm when winter came, sat and listened to their stories and memories when no one else was interested, learned a great deal about life in the last hundred years.

We're the first ones they see when they come into hospital, and for many, especiallty the elderly, we're the only ones left who still care about them, and are there when their eyes close for the last time.

Cradle to grave..I've taken one hour old babies to the morgue, and said goodbye to those who have seen many decades.

You sneer at basic chores like that..and considering that the sneer comes from someone who doesn't give a rats ass about anyone else other than themselves and their own selfish little agenda, I am more than happy to ignore it.

Hope you never need medical care.

Where'd you serve, LP? In what unit? What have you ever done for anyone other than yourself? Rescue? Firefighting? Medical?

I have close to 3500 hrs in volunteer medical and rescue units, and I don't know how many thousands of hours in hospitals and nursing homes all over this city.

Let's see yours.

(P.S I left nursing more than eighteen years ago.....do try and keep up)

LogansPapa
08-01-2008, 11:21 AM

If youíre wound just a bit too tight for the fight - again, basing my perception on your over-reaction (becoming common-place with you), then maybe you should stop taking personal shots at peopleís family members. Be a Good Little Fellow and avoid doing that - thatís your job as moderator, eh?

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 11:24 AM
If youíre wound just a bit too tight for the fight - again, basing my perception on your over-reaction (becoming common-place with you), then maybe you should stop taking personal shots at peopleís family members.

I'm fine thanks. Waiting for your unit crests / insignia.

Be a Good Little Fellow and avoid doing that - thatís your job as moderator, eh?

You are cordially invited to go forth and multiply with the aft end of a syphilitic dromedary.

LogansPapa
08-01-2008, 11:28 AM

"Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts." (unknown)

Ree
08-01-2008, 11:29 AM

You are cordially invited to go forth and multiply with the aft end of a syphilitic dromedary.
**snicker**

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 11:31 AM
"Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts." (unknown)

I'll see your evasion and raise it with the truth.

"Pro Fide" - For the Faith

"Pro Utilitate Hominem" - to the service of Mankind.

- Motto of the Most Venerable Order of the Knight Hospitallers of St John of Jerusalem..a tradition and heritage close to a thousand years old.

All we want is an answer to this question.

So tell us, LP...where'd you serve?

LogansPapa
08-01-2008, 11:45 AM
So tell us, LP...where'd you serve?

http://www.astro.caltech.edu/cbass/JPL_logo.png

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
I don't see a rescue insignia.

I don't see an emergency medical unit insignia.

That's a job they pay you for. That wasn't what i asked you. I asked you where you served.

I didnt ask you where you made your money...I asked you where you had served.

So either show me the insignia, or drop the "bedpan" meme. It's time to put up.

Or shut up.

LogansPapa
08-01-2008, 12:13 PM
That's a job they pay you for. That wasn't what i asked you. I asked you where you served.

I didnt ask you where you made your money...I asked you where you had served.

So helping build Manned Flight Hardware for 18 years wasnít serving.? The innovations in fixturing design and electro-mechanical devices that keep my countryís astronauts safe was just a matter of making an hourly wage? Put down the crack pipe - at least for the rest of the day.:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
08-01-2008, 06:15 PM
So helping build Manned Flight Hardware for 18 years wasn’t serving.In other words, you have never served anywhere, and sneer at others out of a perverted sense of "superiority". I was a "bedpan changer"..I was also a rescue officer and an emergency medical officer, with thousands of hours in the field.

I was a volunteer..i did it because I cared about others besides myself.

Yet when a liberal asshat like you sneers at me and I challenge you to prove that you have served....all we get is a pic of your workplace.

In other words, you have never served. Why don't you have the guts to come out and just say so?

? The innovations in fixturing design and electro-mechanical devices that keep my country’s astronauts safe was just a matter of making an hourly wage?:rolleyes:
Because of his grandfather - he’ll be anything but a Poor Boy,
YES.

Anyway never mind, you've answered the question in your usual inimtable style, and like most, if not all libbers, there is only one person you give a rats ass about.

You.

"Past glories but feed the egos of ghosts."

At least I have them..and are you now telling all the veterans here that they are "feeding their egos" too?

Careful.

Fifteen years in the volunteer emergency services, at least ten in nursing and related fields...you can damned well bet that I am proud of all I have seen and done.

Couple nights ago, three SES officers were on a train, one recognised me and asked me to join them....a brotherhood not unlike the military.

Something a libtard like you will never understand.