PDA

View Full Version : IBM Internal Document - Pandemic Planned

GrumpyOldLady
11-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Pandemic planned ... that's what the title says anyways.

Info here (I got the link from Drudge) (http://web.me.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/Printable_Articles/Entries/2009/9/2_Entry_1.html)

Services & Global Procurement pan IOT Europe, Pandemic Plan Overview,” an official inter-departmental document was distributed to upper-level management of IBM, France in 2006. Disclosed in this secret document was the prediction of a “planned‟ pandemic described as having a “100% chance of occurring within the next 5 years.”

The document also describes “quarantines” and operational procedures to be taken upon the official announcements of the “pandemic” by the World Health Organization. The foreknowledge of such an event could not exist, unless the pandemic was a planned event. Certainly, this document is the “smoking gun‟ which demonstrates the current bird/swine flu “pandemic” is an orchestrated event.

As evidenced by this secret document (see below), IBM‟s primary concerns are focused on maintaining their workforce, even under an official quarantine, and the continuation of sales and services to their clients.

This single document definitively proves there is international, corporate collusion behind the “bird/swine flu pandemic” and the intentional plan to create disease on a worldwide scale.

The document is at the link.

Most interesting from the document -

Pandemic will last 12 weeks and second wave will hit 3-4 months later.

hmmmm ....

linda22003
11-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Planning FOR a pandemic is not the same thing as planning to HAVE one. I'd be surprised at any large company that hasn't got a plan for this eventuality, along with the rest of its disaster planning. My company certainly does, and we've had meetings on the subject as well.

GrumpyOldLady
11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
I agree with ya'.
That's why i said - that's the title of the article.
It wasn't my title.

Speedy
11-13-2009, 03:20 PM
The only plan I really have is my Zombie Apocalypse Plan. But I can tweak it for other things including disasters and Pandemics.

linda22003
11-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Disaster planning is an all inclusive term which is meant to cover any disaster - pandemics, zombies, and even radioactive red panda zombies.

Gingersnap
11-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Disaster planning is an all inclusive term which is meant to cover any disaster - pandemics, zombies, and even radioactive red panda zombies.

You lie! There is no possible plan to counter radioactive red panda zombies. None! :mad:

FlaGator
11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
You lie! There is no possible plan to counter radioactive red panda zombies. None! :mad:

sure there is... .22s to their furry little heads.

Gingersnap
11-13-2009, 05:27 PM

You can't admit it but you would cheerfully hand your own brain over to the nearest Red Panda during a Red Panda zombie attack. We all would.

GrumpyOldLady
11-13-2009, 07:25 PM

Wouldn't that just tick 'em off?

Gingersnap
11-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Wouldn't that just tick 'em off?

He's never even get a sight picture and he knows it. :rolleyes:

:D

Bubba Dawg
11-13-2009, 10:14 PM
The only plan I really have is my Zombie Apocalypse Plan. But I can tweak it for other things including disasters and Pandemics.

Speed, Zombies with the flu would be nasty.

GrumpyOldLady
11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
http://imva.info/new/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/clip_image004_0005.jpg

Speedy
11-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Speed, Zombies with the flu would be nasty.

Yes, that is true. They would be juicier than regular Zombies that tend to dry out pretty quick. The Zombies that really scare me are the newer model of Zombie that talks and reasons. I've capped a couple of those already and they are all programed to say the same thing. "Me? A Zombie? Are you nuts?"

NacehocA73
11-21-2009, 05:30 PM
During the pandemic, a maximum of 30 of the workforce will be available.

With everyone sick maybe I can get my job back ;-