PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Warns of 'Destructive' GOP Primaries,"Dump The RINO'S First Newt" !

megimoo
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Newt Gingrich Warns of 'Destructive' GOP Primaries (The Rhino Strikes Back)
"Another RHINO Speaks !"

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted disaster for his party if the conservative wing of the GOP continues to field independent candidates to the right of the party’s nominee.

“If we get into a cycle where there are tea parties and there are conservative third-party candidates, we will make [Nancy] Pelosi speaker for life,” Gingrich told POLITICO in an interview Thursday, calling the practice “totally destructive.”

But Gingrich, who broke with many fellow conservatives by getting behind the liberal Republican who was nominated but ultimately dropped out and backed the Democrat in a New York special congressional election, admitted that...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29496.html

Speedy
11-14-2009, 12:04 PM
One thing would turn me off to the whole Tea Party thing and that is if they start getting into pushing other facets of life than the fiscal part. I am Conservative but I do not push that on anyone. Lower taxes, smaller government, limits on abortion respect for the Constitution and that is it.

I do not want the Government getting into people's bedroom. No regulating morality. That has been one facet of Conservatives in power that truly has no place in Government.

Ranger Rick
11-14-2009, 01:09 PM
You need to join - get on a board, so these values are represented.