PDA

View Full Version : Obama Urges Congress to Put Off Fort Hood Probe

GrumpyOldLady
11-14-2009, 11:45 AM
News Max (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/us_obama_fort_hood/2009/11/14/286239.html)

President Barack Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead.

On an eight-day Asia trip, Obama turned his attention home and pleaded for lawmakers to "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into the political theater." He said those who died on the nation's largest Army post deserve justice, not political stagecraft.

1 - Both the congretional probe AND the law enforcement are capable of
doing their investigations at the same time.

2 - He only wants congress to hold off so that he can get his cover-up in place.

3 - He keeps saying this is a 'tragic event'. It's TERRORISM!
When the hell is he going to admit it?

4 - :mad:

Speedy
11-14-2009, 11:51 AM
My feelings are split on this. If Congress is investigating how PC and Islam are responsible, I am for it. If they are rushing to protect and silence then there is no need for their involvement.

Eagle
11-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Do the F'in probe and tell the F'n truth one way or the other no matter if we like it or not.

lacarnut
11-14-2009, 05:27 PM
News Max (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/us_obama_fort_hood/2009/11/14/286239.html)

1 - Both the congretional probe AND the law enforcement are capable of
doing their investigations at the same time.

2 - He only wants congress to hold off so that he can get his cover-up in place.

3 - He keeps saying this is a 'tragic event'. It's TERRORISM!
When the hell is he going to admit it?

4 - :mad:

I think that Congress has a shot at uncovering the truth. Conversely, Obama, Holder, Gen. Casey and others have a vested interest in keeping all the facts from coming forth.

GrumpyOldLady
11-15-2009, 09:44 AM
I think that Congress has a shot at uncovering the truth. Conversely, Obama, Holder, Gen. Casey and others have a vested interest in keeping all the facts from coming forth.
Exactly. And Obama doesn't want them saying 'terrorism' when he's obviously gone out of his way to say just the opposite.