PDA

View Full Version : Multiculturalism is Cultural Marxism

megimoo
11-16-2009, 01:45 PM
There Is Nothing New Under The Sun,Marxism is back under a new flag !

"Our Military, Politician's and School Systems are infected with Cultural Marxism under the Disguise of Politically Correct Multiculturalism !"

Multiculturalism can be seen as a means of breaking the grip of the traditional cultural hegemony on American society.

If enough American people wake up to the truth about these primitive savages they will rise up and break the PC bound that engulfs us .We should keep our eyes on what is happening in England and how an Totally PC dominated culture destroys a country from within .The cancer of PC was developed as an Traditional Culture of Cultural Marxism.

Antonio Gramsci worked for the Communist International in the years 1923 to 1924 in Moscow and Vienna. He was later imprisoned in one of Mussolini's jails, where he wrote his famous "Prison Notebooks."

Among Marxists, Gramsci is noted for his theory of cultural and ideological hegemony as the means of class dominance. His view that a new Communist man had to be made before any political revolution led to a focus on the efforts of the intellectuals in the fields of education and the culture to perform this task.

Multiculturalism

This was to be a long march through the society's institutions, meaning the government, the judiciary, the military, the schools and the media.

He also concluded that so long as the workers had a Christian soul, they would not respond to revolutionary appeals.

Multiculturalism can be seen as a means of breaking the grip of the traditional cultural hegemony on American society.
Georg Lukacs was the son of a wealthy Hungarian banker who began his political life as a key Soviet agent of the Communist International. His book, "History and Class Consciousness," gained him recognition as the leading Marxist theorist since Karl Marx. And like Marx his primary emotion was hatred.

"I saw the revolutionary destruction of society as the one and only solution to the cultural contradictions of the epoch," was one of his expressed attitudes. In defending Bolshevism, Lukacs stated: "Such a worldwide overturning of values cannot take place without the annihilation of the old values and the creation of new ones by the revolutionaries."

In 1919, Lukacs became the Deputy Commissar for Culture in the Bolshevik Bela Kun regime in Hungary, where he instigated what became known as Culture Terrorism. (Culture Revolution ?)

He launched an explosive sex education program. ........Sound Familar ?
Special lectures were organized in Hungarian schools and literature printed

and distributed to instruct children about free love, about the nature of sexual intercourse, about the

archaic nature of the bourgeois family codes, about the outdatedness of monogamy, and the

irrelevance of religion, which the Marxists said deprives man of all pleasures.

Children urged thus to reject and deride paternal authority and the authority of the Church, and to

ignore precepts of morality, easily and spontaneously turned into delinquents with whom only the

police could cope. This call to rebellion addressed to Hungarian children was matched by a call to

rebellion addressed to Hungarian women. This was a precursor to what Cultural Marxism would later bring into American schools.

http://www.seanbryson.com/articles/pc_history.html

Gingersnap
11-16-2009, 02:41 PM
I have never seen the desirability of multiculturalism. If you have true multiculturalism, you get rampant self-segregation. If it's superficial, you get people who dress funny while pursuing the Protestant work ethic (or whatever).

When cultures really blend, you get a creole made up of a new language, new values, foods, traditions, and so on. I don't think this situation is confined to any narrow racial group. Every culture has undergone this mixing.

Multiculturalism is at best a process describing the formation of a creole culture. If the culture flourishes, it becomes its own hegemony.

C Fabregas
11-16-2009, 03:10 PM
I have never seen the desirability of multiculturalism. If you have true multiculturalism, you get rampant self-segregation. If it's superficial, you get people who dress funny while pursuing the Protestant work ethic (or whatever).

When cultures really blend, you get a creole made up of a new language, new values, foods, traditions, and so on. I don't think this situation is confined to any narrow racial group. Every culture has undergone this mixing.

Multiculturalism is at best a process describing the formation of a creole culture. If the culture flourishes, it becomes its own hegemony.

However, the greatest empires of the recent world have been multi-cultural to some extent or another -- including the British, the Austro-Hungarian, the Ottoman, and the American. Each had its strengths and weaknesses based upon multi-culturalism. In the Ottoman Empire, for example, non-Turks were definitely second class citizens, but there was widespread freedom of religion. In contrast, the Austro-Hungarian empire was faily uniform in religion (Catholic) and experienced difficulties when Franz Ferdinand campaigned for bringing the Serbs (Orthodox) into the Empire.

The great cities of the world are the multi-cultural ones. London, for example, suffers various ills from the diversity of cultures, but because of that same diversity, is probably the most interesting place to live on the earth. One can span continents by traveling from Queensway to Edgeware to Curzon.

While multi-culturalism does indeed pose verious challenges, it should be noted that extremely xenophobic, "unii-cultural" civilizations do as well. Witness the Japanese prior to the second World War and the North Korean society today.

Gingersnap
11-16-2009, 03:56 PM
However, the greatest empires of the recent world have been multi-cultural to some extent or another -- including the British, the Austro-Hungarian, the Ottoman, and the American. Each had its strengths and weaknesses based upon multi-culturalism. In the Ottoman Empire, for example, non-Turks were definitely second class citizens, but there was widespread freedom of religion. In contrast, the Austro-Hungarian empire was faily uniform in religion (Catholic) and experienced difficulties when Franz Ferdinand campaigned for bringing the Serbs (Orthodox) into the Empire.

The great cities of the world are the multi-cultural ones. London, for example, suffers various ills from the diversity of cultures, but because of that same diversity, is probably the most interesting place to live on the earth. One can span continents by traveling from Queensway to Edgeware to Curzon.

While multi-culturalism does indeed pose verious challenges, it should be noted that extremely xenophobic, "unii-cultural" civilizations do as well. Witness the Japanese prior to the second World War and the North Korean society today.

You just make my point: each maintained a fairly formal unity of culture which included groups that were officially segregated and those who voluntarily self-segregated. The vast bulk of the population shared important cultural signifiers of one kind or another that were distinct from the other two groups.

Of all the "empires" mentioned, only the United States has come close to real multiculturalism. Probably because only here can people "become" American without holding a specific racial, linguistic, or cultural allegiance. Europeans, by contrast, are still really stuggling with national identity issues around those issues. But even so, we have a lot of groups who self-segregate and others who hope to force cultural "respect" from those whose own cultures have opposing values.

A good indicator of how open subcultures are to contemporary multicultural ideals is to look at open the group is to out-group marriage. By this measurement, American Jews are the most multicultural people on the planet. :p

noonwitch
11-16-2009, 04:21 PM

My 96 year old grandfather was born in the Austrian-Hungarian empire, which, of course, to him was "Austria". He said the people were happy under Austrian rule, except for the Serbs, who ruined it for everyone else.

He came here when he was 11 (in 1924), after having spent most of his childhood on the eastern front of WWI. His parents were kind of bitter about the outcome, since their village got incorporated into Italy.

Eagle
11-16-2009, 06:34 PM
What other country has put so much capitol into all this bi-lingual stuff than the U.S.. There has to be an end point somewhere because we are being seriously divided by it all. Just look at all our legal forms, voting, motor vehicle, even fishing licences and countless others have to go through the expense of being translated and printed into don't know how many languages. France, germany, Spain, Japan and so on do not try to please everyone so why do we have to?

PC BS gone awhack, that's what happened to us.

Bubba Dawg
11-16-2009, 07:56 PM

Would you like to be in my Calabash Family!!!? :)

I could call you Cousin Ginger and you could call me Cousin Bubba.

At family reunions I could bring moulded jello salad. How big is your guest room? I could bring my collection of Elvis Movies and my drum set.

You don't object to patchouli do you?

PoliCon
11-16-2009, 08:30 PM

I had to take a course on multiculturalism for my teaching degree. :rolleyes: Let me sum up the class this way: the 'womyn' who 'taught' the class had a hyphenated last name and insisted that it is impossible for anyone to be racist who is not a white male.

Rockntractor
11-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Witness the Japanese prior to the second World War and the North Korean society today.
You honestly think the North Koreans are doing well?:confused:

stsinner
11-16-2009, 09:31 PM
With forced diversity that we have today, all you get is forced mediocrity.

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 12:56 AM
You honestly think the North Koreans are doing well?:confused:

No, the point I was making was that many cultures who maintain their racial and cultural purity don't do well.

Rockntractor
11-17-2009, 01:07 AM
No, the point I was making was that many cultures who maintain their racial and cultural purity don't do well.

I see it now. You said the Japanese prior to WWII.

Gingersnap
11-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Would you like to be in my Calabash Family!!!? :)

I could call you Cousin Ginger and you could call me Cousin Bubba.

At family reunions I could bring moulded jello salad. How big is your guest room? I could bring my collection of Elvis Movies and my drum set.

You don't object to patchouli do you?

Well, you know what they say, "Vice is nice but incest is best". :p

megimoo
11-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Well, you know what they say, "Vice is nice but incest is best". :pI surely hope that you don't subscribe to that opinion Ginger ?:eek::eek:

linda22003
11-17-2009, 12:01 PM
What other country has put so much capitol (sic) into all this bi-lingual stuff than the U.S..

Canada.

megimoo
11-17-2009, 01:09 PM
My point was that America has done so well just because it was 'The Great Melting Pot' of the world.

Wherever your parents came from we were all accepted and became Americans first and foremost and then perhaps some mentioned ancestry like Polish or Irish .By becoming Americans and sharing one common language with slang included. We presented a united face to the world and we were proud to be Americans.

That is what Politically Correct Multiculturalism is trying to change as a part of the eventual destruction of our great country.They have little interest in cultural sensitivity's except where they can use it to divide America into separate groups all denying any part in the greater whole of America the united.

These Maoists all work to nibble away at the fabric of our great country in order to bring it to ruin.
They profess their desire for change but neglect to mention that they desire to change America into a totalitarian country and totally destroy its monetary and military might .

noonwitch
11-17-2009, 01:12 PM

And I always thought it was: "Incest is best, put your sister to the test".

I have an older brother who thought such sayings were funny when he was in high school.

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Canada.

Sshhhhh. Don't confuse the discussion.

Gingersnap
11-17-2009, 03:04 PM
And I always thought it was: "Incest is best, put your sister to the test".

I have an older brother who thought such sayings were funny when he was in high school.

We all did. :p

Goldwater
11-17-2009, 03:31 PM
I see it now. You said the Japanese prior to WWII.

Even Japan is an example today of the dying out that occurs when you keep pursely to yourself. Europe, in reverse could be described as the modern melting pot.

Bubba Dawg
11-17-2009, 07:27 PM

Oh, and if you're my Calabash Cousin then then you'll also be Rock's Calabash Cousin.

When we come to the family reunion maybe Rock can bring some goats and we can do a goat roping demonstration.

If he brings the goats I figure we can camp out in the back yard and rehearse the goat roping routine in the garage.

That okay with you Rock?