PDA

View Full Version : CNN Poll: Most Americans say Palin not qualified to serve as President

megimoo
11-16-2009, 07:06 PM
"This Must Be The CNN In_house Poll Of The DNC Crowd of Begalla Carville and Friends !"

"CNN sniffs their own glue !"

Fewer than three in 10 Americans think Sarah Palin's qualified to be president, according to a new national poll - the least of any of the five potential candidates included in the survey.

But another woman tops that list in the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday: two-thirds of the public thinks that Secretary of State HIllary Clinton's qualified for the Oval Office. That's more than Vice President Joe Biden, who's currently next in line for the presidency.

According to the poll, 28 percent of Americans say Palin is qualified to run the White House, with seven in 10 saying the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee is not qualified.

http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=6496
And Yet we have this poll on line and none CNN !
YouPoll
Is Sarah Palin qualified to be president?
Yes 76%
No 24%
You voted: Yes

Big Guy
11-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Obama;

Community Organizer
State representative
Congress

Sara Pailn;
Governor of Alaska
Working mom
Fisher
Hunter
Sexy

Yea, she is qualified. :D

megimoo
11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Obama;

Community Organizer
State representative
Congress

Sara Pailn;
Governor of Alaska
Working mom
Fisher
Hunter
Sexy

Yea, she is qualified. :DYou missed a few !
Obama;
Illegal Alien
Street Punk
Maoist
Seedy Political type
Racist Bigot
Totally Incompetent POTUS
Questionable Academic Credentials

Community Organizer
State representative
Congress

Big Guy
11-16-2009, 08:06 PM
You missed a few !
Obama;
Illegal Alien
Street Punk
Maoist
Seedy Political type
Racist Bigot
Totally Incompetent POTUS
Questionable Academic Credentials

Community Organizer
State representative
Congress

My bad :D

samurai
11-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Well, I think there are several reasons for those numbers. Mainly it's because of the complete hatchet job the lib media did on her, from SNL to the news.

But I think there's 1 other factor... people who were willing to give an inexperienced outsider (Obama) a chance at the White House are have deep regrets, and I think they are now more wary of a relatively inexperienced outsider than they were before they saw how Obama is governing...

TxTenther
11-16-2009, 09:53 PM
President Palin...Sounds about right.

Big Guy
11-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Well, I think there are several reasons for those numbers. Mainly it's because of the complete hatchet job the lib media did on her, from SNL to the news.

But I think there's 1 other factor... people who were willing to give an inexperienced outsider (Obama) a chance at the White House are have deep regrets, and I think they are now more wary of a relatively inexperienced outsider than they were before they saw how Obama is governing...

I thought the SNL stuff was hilarious, it was a real hoot when Palin participated. Obama on the other hand thinks he is above humor, with the exception of the big ears comment in the pyramid.

NJCardFan
11-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I thought the SNL stuff was hilarious, it was a real hoot when Palin participated. Obama on the other hand thinks he is above humor, with the exception of the big ears comment in the pyramid.
Just compare:

SNL skits on Palin are met with approval and are all the rage.

SNL skits on Obama are fact checked.

That's all you need to know.

lacarnut
11-16-2009, 11:21 PM
President Palin...Sounds about right.

Sound good to me. Those Rockefeller Repubs and liberals are having a fit at all the attention she garners.

samurai
11-17-2009, 01:44 AM

I didn't... did you see the skit that insinuated Todd Palin was molesting his daughters and was the real father of the baby? That wasn't funny at all. And still to this day, many ignorant people believe Tina Fey's lines were what Palin actually said. I remember seeing a poll months ago that was a multiple choice for "Who said 'You can see Russia from my house'?", and the majority of people said Palin was the one who said that.

SNL was a full-on character assassination of Palin, and they would never and have never come close to saying the same about Obama. When there's an SNL skit that says Obama is sleeping with his daughters, then it'll be equal treatment, but it'll never happen.

rjas77
11-17-2009, 02:11 AM
Well...Here's my problem with Palin...She resigned before her term...That's going to be a huge hurdle to overcome

samurai
11-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Well...Here's my problem with Palin...She resigned before her term...That's going to be a huge hurdle to overcome

I didn't like it either, but when you see all the useless lawsuits and crap that were thrown at her by the Dems, and how distracting that must have been from serving the people, I can see why she stepped down. Still, it was a bad image, and not explained well enough at the time.

GrumpyOldLady
11-17-2009, 06:36 AM
She quit. That makes her a mayor and 1/2 term govenor who couldn't handle it.
If she were presidential material she would have stuck it out through the difficulties.
It's too bad. She was on track for 2012.
Now she is unelectable.

SaintLouieWoman
11-17-2009, 08:26 AM
If she were presidential material she would have stuck it out through the difficulties.
Now she is unelectable.

Sadly agree with both you and Samurai.

SR and I attended one of her first rallies in the St Louis area and also her appearance in STL after the vice presidential debate. She was very impressive.

I personally think she would perform in office better than Obama, but doubt if she'll get the opportunity.

expat-pattaya
11-17-2009, 08:37 AM
So far as I am concerned Palin does not meet the level of accomplishment to be a president of the United States. Others on that list (IMO of course) include:

Obama
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
John McCain (too old now)
etc.

My standards are higher than mere notoriety.

megimoo
11-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Now she is unelectable.
Don't count on it old Liberal woman !She scares the hell out of all you liberals and you bend over backwards to slime her at any opportunity because of that fear.

She has all of the makings of a great president and judging by her reception by conservatives at least she will be elected if she chooses to run.

As for her resigning as Alaska's governor that was the correct thing for her to do considering the constant barrage of false charge lawsuits mounted and paid for by Liberal outfits like Move_on and Liberal moneybag Soros and company.

She had to pay for her legal help to defend against what was a virtual bottomless pit of funding to plague her with false charges.Every false charge against her bought by that screwball Andee Mac Leod and The Alaskan Public Safety Employees Union were eventually discredited and proven to be false.

The woman Andree McLeod making those charges is hardly wealthy enough to pay for any legal representation and the source of her funding is a well known secret in Alaska.

The Liberal Maoists see her as their greatest threat and will go all out to discredit her.They depend to a great extent on 'fellow travelers' like you to carry the flag of anti Palin warfare here on the web.

The latest assault on her record has been a blogger named Moore who has been put on notice of a lawsuit by Palin's attorney .

patriot45
11-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Don't count on it old Liberal woman !She scares the hell out of all you liberals and you bend over backwards to slime her at any opportunity because of that fear.

She has all of the makings of a great president and judging by her reception by conservatives at least she will be elected if she chooses to run.

As for her resigning as Alaska's governor that was the correct thing for her to do considering the constant barrage of false charge lawsuits mounted and paid for by Liberal outfits like Move_on and Liberal moneybag Soros and company.

She had to pay for her legal help to defend against what was a virtual bottomless pit of funding to plague her with false charges.Every false charge against her bought by that screwball Andee Mac Leod and The Alaskan Public Safety Employees Union were eventually discredited and proven to be false.

The woman Andree McLeod making those charges is hardly wealthy enough to pay for any legal representation and the source of her funding is a well known secret in Alaska.

The Liberal Maoists see her as their greatest threat and will go all out to discredit her.They depend to a great extent on 'fellow travelers' like you to carry the flag of anti Palin warfare here on the web.

The latest assault on her record has been a blogger named Moore who has been put on notice of a lawsuit by Palin's attorney .

What he said! She did the right thing but what is reported is just crap said over and over again until it is seen as the truth!

Lets see how it goes with her, at least she will have the next bunch of years to grow into a better leader for conservatives! The list is shallow and filled with rinos, I'm tired of them!