PDA

View Full Version : YouTube - Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

megimoo
11-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Watch this before it gets pulled........If you can
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

EricMartin
11-17-2009, 10:02 AM
I dislike Obama as much as any rational person would, but it's intellectually dishonest to cut and paste video clips like that, placing them out of context. I've seen most of them in their original versions, and he never says he's a Muslim. When he says "my Muslim faith", he corrects himself immediately.

I think Obama is a very secular person who bends over backwards to appease Muslims in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism.

Rockntractor
11-17-2009, 10:21 AM
I dislike Obama as much as any rational person would, but it's intellectually dishonest to cut and paste video clips like that, placing them out of context. I've seen most of them in their original versions, and he never says he's a Muslim. When he says "my Muslim faith", he corrects himself immediately.

I think Obama is a very secular person who bends over backwards to appease Muslims in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism.

Yeah it is so easy to do, I am constantly confusing the mosque with my church and I forget and bow towards Mecca all the time so I know how it can happen.

megimoo
11-17-2009, 10:33 AM

I think Obama is a very secular person who bends over backwards to appease Islam in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism.
First of all when has anything ever been honest on the liberal side when it comes to Politics or for that matter any subject?

Secondly the past administrations news clips have been full of out of context Bush statements.The conservative president was never given a break from people like you .You moan and groan about the unfairness shown to this president and choose to forget the absolute hatred shown to the past one.

How is it possible for a non Muslim to mistakenly state "My Muslim Faith" ?How could it be a 'slip of the tongue' unless he really feels that way but fumbled his words ?If He said it he must have had it in his mind when he began this speech !

If you have an open mind to the evidence this critter chose to celebrate Ramadan in the White House with CAIR while ignoring an equally important Jewish high holiday without even a word of praise to them.

Get a grip,you people have turned this Political cycle into absolute war so be it then.

We treat your PORTUS just the same way you treated ours.

Hypocrisy thy name is Liberalism !

EricMartin
11-17-2009, 02:06 PM
First of all when has anything ever been honest on the liberal side when it comes to Politics or for that matter any subject?

Secondly the past administrations news clips have been full of out of context Bush statements.The conservative president was never given a break from people like you .You moan and groan about the unfairness shown to this president and choose to forget the absolute hatred shown to the past one.

How is it possible for a non Muslim to mistakenly state "My Muslim Faith" ?How could it be a 'slip of the tongue' unless he really feels that way but fumbled his words ?If He said it he must have had it in his mind when he began this speech !

If you have an open mind to the evidence this critter chose to celebrate Ramadan in the White House with CAIR while ignoring an equally important Jewish high holiday without even a word of praise to them.

Get a grip,you people have turned this Political cycle into absolute war so be it then.

We treat your PORTUS just the same way you treated ours.

Hypocrisy thy name is Liberalism !

Let me get this straight. I write that I think Obama is an atheist who bends over backwards to appease Islam in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism, and you rant against me as though I'm a left-winger? :rolleyes:

Of course Obama is strongly influenced by Muslim culture. That doesn't mean he's secretly been worshiping Allah all these years. He's addressing the Muslim community speaking favorably about their religion in order to better appease them. It's his kind of diplomacy.

Mixing together small video clips that are taken completely out of context is intellectually dishonest, and only cheapens the integrity of the person doing it. That was my point.

linda22003
11-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Let me get this straight. I write that I think Obama is an atheist who bends over backwards to appease Islam in the name of political correctness and multiculturalism, and you rant against me as though I'm a left-winger? :rolleyes:

Welcome to CU. Meeting Megimoo is an experience not soon forgotten. Fortunately, he is an anomaly.

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Not sure why everyone here is attacking Megimoo. It's clear that the videos show that Obama is secretly a Muslim. What other interpetation can one make of them?

Rebel Yell
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
[SIZE="2"]Secondly the past administrations news clips have been full of out of context Bush statements.

So, because Bush was constantly taken out of context, this Obama video must be the real thing.

You know the sky is really red.
No it's not. Look, it's blue.
Well _________ said it's fucking green, and we know how he lies. So it must be red.

hampshirebrit
11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Not sure why everyone here is attacking Megimoo. It's clear that the videos show that Obama is secretly a Muslim. What other interpetation can one make of them?

There is not nearly enough information in the videos to make such a claim.

President Obama may or may not be a Muslim, but it will take a lot more than an artistically arranged you-tube to convince me of the fact

Otherwise, God forbid, I might be accused of indulging in conspiracy theories (for the second time in the same week, egads).

And that would never do, would it.

Molon Labe
11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
:rolleyes:
Gosh...I hope you're joking.

Rebel Yell
11-17-2009, 04:25 PM
:rolleyes:
Gosh...I hope you're joking.

He's a troll. What self respecting, conservative, American would have a futball avatar?

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 04:27 PM
He's a troll. What self respecting, conservative, American would have a futball avatar?

And who said I was a Yank, Yank?

Rebel Yell
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
And who said I was a Yank, Yank?

Listen here, boy, you could easily go back to England with an ass full of buckshot around these parts for calling someone a Yank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

BTW, I didn't see your location.:D

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Listen here, boy, you could easily go back to England with an ass full of buckshot around these parts for calling someone a Yank.

BTW, I didn't see your location.:D

I do not have to "go back to England" since I'm already here, unfortunately watching rugby since there is no proper football (you understand football, of course. The sport wherein you manipulate the ball with your feet, not your hands) until the weekend. It's truly been desolate, as the week was an internationals week. Additionally, Van Persie was hurt in a FRIENDLY!!!

Rebel Yell
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
It's truly been desolate, as the week was an internationals week. Additionally, Van Persie was hurt in a FRIENDLY!!!

Dude...... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/primerules/pulp_fiction_jules.jpg
English, MotherFucker, can you speak it?

C Fabregas
11-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Dude...... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/primerules/pulp_fiction_jules.jpg
English, MotherFucker, can you speak it?

As a native speaker, unlike you Americans. :D

FlaGator
11-17-2009, 06:15 PM
As a native speaker, unlike you Americans. :D

The Brits pieced together a mongrel language form the Saxon, French, Germans, Norsemen and the Romans. I like to think that the language was later perfected in America. :D

Your previous post is a fine example. You use the nouns football and fag incorrectly.:D:D

JB
11-17-2009, 06:34 PM
He's muzzie. We just need to Manchurian his ass when he goes to hajj.