PDA

View Full Version : A View of Obama (a Dangerous Wanker) From Across the Pond

megimoo
11-19-2009, 01:31 PM
As American Thinker's self-appointed "correspondent" in the outpost that is the United Kingdom, I am filing a report on what the man in the street here really thinks of your President.

The description most often used by those of us when gathered in the local pub is: "a dangerous wanker.

" For my American cousins,The Definition of that Most English of Insults is:
"a highly offensive term for somebody considered unpleasant, self indulgent, pretentious or arrogant"

Admittedly many of us Brits fell for the same "hope and change" mantra that ensnared so many of you. God knows we have ample...
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/11/a_view_of_obama_from_across_th.html

Speedy
11-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Admittedly many of us Brits fell for the same "hope and change" mantra that ensnared so many of you.

Not me. I don't believe in "hope and change" coming from politicians. Never have.

lacarnut
11-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Not me. I don't believe in "hope and change" coming from politicians. Never have.

I believe in the change part; my hope is that they do not make things worse. Looks like the Magic Negro is hell bent on doing just that.

Speedy
11-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I believe in the change part; my hope is that they do not make things worse. Looks like the Magic Negro is hell bent on doing just that.

Really? Are you so inept in controlling your own life that you need the government to make any changes to it that are needed? Or do the changes you have in mind involve the government in other people's lives for benefit not their own?