PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin rolls 'Going Rogue' book tour to Fort Hood,royalties to victims' families

megimoo
11-19-2009, 02:16 PM
Sarah Palin is rolling her "Going Rogue" book tour into Fort Hood, the site of the Nov. 5 shooting that left 13 dead and dozens wounded.

"I'm especially looking forward to meeting our brave men and women in uniform at Fort Hood," Palin, 45, wrote on her Facebook page.

She'll be at the base on Dec. 4.

"I'm joining the efforts of many others by donating my royalties from the book sales during our stop at Fort Hood to the families of the victims whose lives have been forever changed by the tragic events of November 5th," she wrote.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/11/19/2009-11-19_sarah_palin_rolls_going_rogue_book_tour_to_fort _hood.html

Eagle
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
What did B.H.Obama donate the royalties of his numerous books to?? (Oh! Yea! the B. Hussein Obama fund)..

NJCardFan
11-20-2009, 02:44 AM
On the DU thread one of the DUmmies made a comment that she might have earned a few hundred or thousand from Ft. Hood for her book. Pretty good considering it was a NY Times Best seller before it was even released. At least she is making an effort for the families affected by that tragedy. More than I can say for Dear Leader.