PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry's daughter arrested

Sonnabend
11-20-2009, 04:19 AM
From www.news.com.au (http://www.news.com.au)

THE daughter of former US presidential candidate John Kerry was arrested early yesterday after being stopped on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, police said.

Alexandra Kerry, 36, a film producer and director, was detained shortly after midnight, Los Angeles Police Department officer Bruce Borihanh said.

She was later released after posting $US5,000 ($A5,438) bail, he added.

TMZ.com reported that Kerry was arrested by officers after she allegedly "violated a traffic law which got their attention.

They then conducted a field sobriety test and it appeared she was under the influence of an intoxicant."Glad she didnt kill anyone. :rolleyes:

A spokesperson for John Kerry said the US Senator's daughter was stopped by police because of an expired registration and was released "after the results of a breathalyser test at the police station were under the legal limit."

"Senator Kerry supports his daughter and will have no further comment on a private matter," spokesperson Jodi Seth said in a statement.Had this been one of the Bush twins, this POS would have been all over the news calling G.W Bush and the girls every name under the sun and calling him a "bad father"

Hypocrite :mad:

An LAPD spokeswoman confirmed that under California law, individuals could still be prosecuted for DUI even if they passed a breathalyser test if a vehicle was judged to have been operated unsafely due to alcohol.Bet she gets a slap on the wrist. :(

noonwitch
11-20-2009, 01:31 PM
It's easier to blame parents when it's a 19-21 year old's behavior than when it's a 36 year old's.

I never had a problem with the Bush girls. I went to college, and they didn't do anything I (or some of my friends) didn't do in college. They turned out to be nice young ladies in the long run. They were never caught drunk driving, which is a far more serious charge than underage drinking.

AmPat
11-20-2009, 07:54 PM
I think the bigger crime here is her name: Alexandra. I can't even say her name without pronouncing it like Thurston Howell III from Gilligan's Island.