PDA

View Full Version : Geithner's Stock Plummeting

megimoo
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Geithner's Stock Plummeting (in danger of being ranked w/ the most ineffectual Treasury secretaries)

"Little Timmie Stepped In Dog Crap !"

Tim Geithner hotly defended his job Thursday in front of angry Republican congressmen who asked him to step down.

"What I can't take responsibility is for the legacy of crises you've bequeathed this country," he shot back.

It is not easy being the secretary of the Treasury in the midst of so much economic turmoil.

But even under current conditions, Tim Geithner’s credit is running exceptionally low. He is already in serious danger of being ranked with the most ineffectual Treasury secretaries in recent history—along with David Kennedy under Nixon, Michael Blumenthal under Carter, Don Regan under Reagan and Paul...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-11-18/the-worst-treasury-secretary-ever/

lacarnut
11-20-2009, 11:29 PM
He got his bowels in an uproar when the Repubs were grilling him. Poor baby.

AmPat
11-21-2009, 11:01 AM
He got his bowels in an uproar when the Repubs were grilling him. Poor baby.
And it was the GOP's fault.:rolleyes:WhAT A SNIVELLING LITTLE TURD. Grow up tax criminal and learn to take responsibility. Oh, and accept that like O Blah Blah, you are in way over your head and you don't have the skills to perform your appointed duties.:cool:

Speedy
11-21-2009, 11:28 AM
My opinion of him could not get any lower than it already was in January.

SaintLouieWoman
11-21-2009, 11:38 AM
The problem is, if they replace him, what other tax cheat will Obama nominate? He might be the best they have, which is a sad commentary on our current regime. :rolleyes:

Speedy
11-21-2009, 12:42 PM
The problem is, if they replace him, what other tax cheat will Obama nominate? He might be the best they have, which is a sad commentary on our current regime. :rolleyes:

The best at what? I keep hearing this shit about this guy being some kind of genius, yet I do not see it.

lacarnut
11-21-2009, 01:12 PM
My opinion of him could not get any lower than it already was in January.

That goes for many of the clowns in this Administration who are as clueless as Jimmy C. and his Administration.

SaintLouieWoman
11-21-2009, 01:16 PM
The best at what? I keep hearing this shit about this guy being some kind of genius, yet I do not see it.

It's all relative. I didn't say he was best at anything, only said the Annointed One apparently doesn't have a pool of good talent available. The next one could be even worse.

AmPat
11-21-2009, 07:48 PM
It's all relative. I didn't say he was best at anything, only said the Annointed One apparently doesn't have a pool of good talent available. The next one could be even worse.

The inmates are in charge of the asylum., There are no skilled financial people in the DUMBoRAT party. They need to look outside the hive.