PDA

View Full Version : Obama the Racist?

megimoo
11-23-2009, 09:37 AM
The question was recently posed to me, "Do you think Obama is a racist?" I answered, "Obama is the best kind of racist to whites, but the worst kind of racist to blacks." My questioner was perplexed.

I began by explaining that Obama's racism against whites is upfront, in your face racism, that he discussed in his book Dreams from My Father:

I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.

I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.

Obama learned this racist ideology during his formative years from his mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, a self-admitted communist and sexual deviant, and most certainly a racist -- the kind that blacks say cannot exist.

As Robin of Berkeley in an article in American Thinker suggested, "Davis blamed racism and capitalism for all of the problems in society and instructed young Barry, ‘Don't fully trust white people,' and ‘Black people have a reason to hate.'"

In his defense, the book was written prior to Obama's emergence onto the scene in 2004. Perhaps he had formulated new ideas on whites, and had stopped "nursing that pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against [my] mother's race?" Or not.

Absent the tutelage of Davis, Obama's next biggest "non-influence," as it were, came in his twenty-plus year association with Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Obama sold his racism to whites during his presidential campaign, saying that he didn't really listen the hate-speech wrongfully labeled "sermons" at his so-called church. This was a "church" that practiced Cone's Black Liberation Theology-a "theology" that if the word "black" were replaced with "white," the "church" would have undoubtedly been considered a haven for the Aryan Brotherhood. The Acton Institute reports:

The echoes of Cone's theology bleed through the now infamous, anti-Hilary excerpt by Rev. Wright. Clinton is among the oppressing class ("rich white people") and is incapable of understanding oppression ("ain't never been called a n-gg-r") but Jesus knows what it was like because he was "a poor black man" oppressed by "rich white people." While Black Liberation Theology is not mainstream in most black churches, many pastors in Wright's generation are burdened by Cone's categories which laid the foundation for many to embrace Marxism and a distorted self-image of the perpetual "victim."

Obama claimed he didn't pay attention to Wright's rants. As Obama said, "I missed a lot of Sundays." Liberal whites gave him yet another pass.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/obama_the_racist.html