PDA

View Full Version : The Stunt Butt

BadCat
11-23-2009, 10:43 AM
I find this highly annoying, the practice of actresses to use stunt butts and stunt boobs in their shows.

I bring this up because the lovely Diane Farr is in "Californication" this season, and she had the opportunity to FINALLY do a nude scene. What do we get? A very obvious stunt boob shot, followed by a couple of not so obvious stunt butt shots.

Real shame as Ms. Farr is a major babe, I doubt her real body has anything to hide.

What do you all think of the use of the stunt butt and stunt boobs in movies or shows?

noonwitch
11-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Val Kilmer used a stunt-butt in The Doors, according to Patricia whatshername, his witch wife, who Oliver let hang around the set for a few days.

Patricia is a bitter, angry woman who blames the other girlfriend for Jimbo's death.

Gingersnap
11-23-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm thinking that if people kept their clothes on or if directors understood framing better, this would not be an issue. :p

BadCat
11-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Val Kilmer used a stunt-butt in The Doors, according to Patricia whatshername, his witch wife, who Oliver let hang around the set for a few days.

Patricia is a bitter, angry woman who blames the other girlfriend for Jimbo's death.

Did Kathleen Quinlan?
Why would Val Kilmer need a stunt butt?

Rockntractor
11-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Ass is ass!