PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Liberal history professor strikes again

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-24-2009, 09:37 PM
After saying one day he doesn't like the Constitution, saying another day he thinks Harry S. Truman, Ike and MacArthur should've spent their lives in prison for the firebombings and atomic bombings of Japan, and making every white male historical figure of the last 200 years seem like a racist, as well as attempting to push a pro-gay agenda,

We finally got in my class (I'm in college) our assignment for the end of semester--Read "Anti-Americanism in the Middle East: An Interpretation of a Brief History." and analyze it and he summarized it for us, basically the extent of the blame for 9/11 falls on America's foreign policy since WWII, that the Muslim culture doesn't contradict with ours, and in fact the Muslims created what we know as western society. He then showed a documentary in titled "Blood and Oil" which painted the Iraq War and every war we've fought since WWII as a war driven by our lust for blood and oil.

Big Guy
11-24-2009, 09:52 PM
After saying one day he doesn't like the Constitution, saying another day he thinks Harry S. Truman, Ike and MacArthur should've spent their lives in prison for the firebombings and atomic bombings of Japan, and making every white male historical figure of the last 200 years seem like a racist, as well as attempting to push a pro-gay agenda,

We finally got in my class (I'm in college) our assignment for the end of semester--Read "Anti-Americanism in the Middle East: An Interpretation of a Brief History." and analyze it and he summarized it for us, basically the extent of the blame for 9/11 falls on America's foreign policy since WWII, that the Muslim culture doesn't contradict with ours, and in fact the Muslims created what we know as western society. He then showed a documentary in titled "Blood and Oil" which painted the Iraq War and every war we've fought since WWII as a war driven by our lust for blood and oil.

A little advice;

Put up with his shit until you get your degree in your hands. Then Bitch slap the shit out of him with a side of bacon in one hand and a bible in the other. Until then just imajine it. :D

Constitutionally Speaking
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Personally, I'd take it public and get sanctions against him - AFTER you get your grade. Tape the classes.

We need these assholes OUT of our education system.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Personally, I'd take it public and get sanctions against him - AFTER you get your grade. Tape the classes.

But the problem is--What is the upper administration, etc shares his belief? Than I make a fool of myself, make enemies in high places and have to deal with it for the duration of my time there. Sort of like in Hollywood now, where if you're not a far-left liberal you are unofficially ''black listed'' well I bet the same thing happens in the education system.

Big Guy
11-24-2009, 11:08 PM

Then Bitch slap him. :D

samurai
11-25-2009, 05:20 AM
But the problem is--What is the upper administration, etc shares his belief? Than I make a fool of myself, make enemies in high places and have to deal with it for the duration of my time there. Sort of like in Hollywood now, where if you're not a far-left liberal you are unofficially ''black listed'' well I bet the same thing happens in the education system.

I had a similar problem when I was in university, though not as bad as your sounds. What I did was go to some of the few conservative profs I knew and asked for their advice. Some I knew were conservative because I knew them personally (one lived 2 doors down from us), others because I had their class and could tell they didn't have the usual lib slant, and one because he had tenure and was able to "come out of the closet" as a conservative and they could no longer fire him (as the school did to non-tenured profs who revealed themselves to be conservative). Talking with them helped in dealing with it, though they said going to administrators would have been worthless at my school because they all agreed with that kind of junk. Maybe there's an administrator at your school that the conservative profs know that you can go to.

Also, I don't know how willing you are to do this, but Hannity has aired recordings of profs before, so if you get an especially juicy tape of an anti-American or anti-white rant, you might send it to him...

Constitutionally Speaking
11-25-2009, 07:12 AM

PUBLIC - as in to the media. There are many in the right wing media who do a very good job of publicizing these things. (See Sumurai's post above.)

These guys are LITERALLY turning out marxist trolls and anti-American traitors - think your average DU member. It is on purpose and is by design.

Average Voter
11-25-2009, 01:53 PM
post on YouTube

AmPat
11-25-2009, 06:59 PM
All the above. Tape it. Post video, Send copies to FOX and confront him. Do it respectfully. If he makes an opinionated remark in class, ask him to defend it. Have him cite proof of his opinions. Then state your opinion and slap him with proof. Document the confrontation then send your proof as well as grades before and after the confrontation. He'll quiver like a sissy when he knows he doesn't have free reign in class.

MrsSmith
11-25-2009, 07:37 PM
My husband works at a college, and one of their instructors is well known for pushing political views instead of teaching. As all the advisors are aware of this, most freshmen are guided toward a different teacher. In fact, as this teacher is contractually required to work a certain number of hours...and is unable to fill enough classes despite teaching a course required by every student, he is forced to spend some "teaching" hours doing clerical work in the main office.

I don't know how a student can bring this about alone, but if enough incoming kids hear about this guy, it might happen...

You might also want to print this article, underline some parts, and see if it messes with your professor's "mind" to have one of the great leftists make actual sense...http://www.slate.com/id/2236442/

CaughtintheMiddle1990
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
He said today (about the Vietnam War) that Ho Chi Minh wasn't really a communist.