PDA

View Full Version : "Don't Bring Your 'Swine Flu' To Mecca !"

megimoo
11-26-2009, 04:20 AM
Heavy Rain and Swine Flu Fears Hamper Hajj

The Saudi authorities have warned pilgrims to take care in the rain

Heavy rainstorms have hampered the start of the annual Muslim pilgrimage, the Hajj, in the Saudi city of Mecca.

The authorities have warned pilgrims to take care in the rain at the event, which usually attracts about two million Muslims from around the world.

Fatal stampedes have marred the pilgrimage in the past, and many of the visitors stay in tents.A senior Saudi official has also told the BBC that fears over swine flu may keep some 40% of local pilgrims away.

Four people attending the Hajj have so far died from the H1N1 virus, but officials have sought to play down the risk.

The BBC's Shahzeb Jillani at the Hajj says General Mansoor al-Turki's admission that numbers might be down this year is the first official recognition that fear of swine flu may affect the event.Health ministry spokesman Khaled Marghlani told AFP on Wednesday that only 67 pilgrims had been confirmed and suspected swine flu infections so far."Everything is going smoothly, thanks to God," he said.

Crowds of pilgrims have been converging on Mecca in recent days, and started the Hajj rites on Wednesday.They began with Tawaf, walking seven times round the Kaaba - the cube-like building in the centre of the Great Mosque, Islam's holiest shrine - in an anti-clockwise direction.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8377818.stm

Speedy
11-26-2009, 05:56 AM
The Hajj, where pilgrims throw stones at the Devil and the Devil wins by killing a few hundred of them. Every year I laugh and laugh!

Sonnabend
11-26-2009, 07:30 AM
Saw a picture of the Kaaba and the hajjis around it. All we needed was a 2 kt nuke.....:(

megimoo
11-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Saw a picture of the Kaaba and the hajjis around it. All we needed was a 2 kt nuke.....:(MOAB fuel air works best in enclosed areas !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn59ijZfOpg&feature=related

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMYnWTd8v8M&NR=1

Speedy
11-26-2009, 09:05 AM
Saw a picture of the Kaaba and the hajjis around it. All we needed was a 2 kt nuke.....:(

Sonna, a nuke would be a less hilarious and be over too quick. I was thinking mines and car bombs and taking advantage of Muslim's propencity for stampeding. You set a car bomb or two off at one extreme side of the crowd to get them to stampede in one direction and then set a couple off at the opposite side to turn the stampede back on itself. No only would you ride the world of a couple of thousand Islamists, the hilarity of watching such a thing should also be taken into consideration. Once a full on panic is at hand, some low flying helicopters dumping out pig carcasses would take the fun to higher levels.

megimoo
11-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Sonna, a nuke would be a less hilarious and be over too quick. I was thinking mines and car bombs and taking advantage of Muslim's propencity for stampeding. You set a car bomb or two off at one extreme side of the crowd to get them to stampede in one direction and then set a couple off at the opposite side to turn the stampede back on itself. No only would you ride the world of a couple of thousand Islamists, the hilarity of watching such a thing should also be taken into consideration. Once a full on panic is at hand, some low flying helicopters dumping out pig carcasses would take the fun to higher levels.An air tanker dumping a few thousand gallons of pigs shit and blood mixed !

stsinner
11-26-2009, 10:00 AM
An air tanker dumping a few thousand gallons of pigs shit and blood mixed !

Now THAT would be fun to see...

Rockntractor
11-26-2009, 10:20 AM
This thread gives me a warm happy feeling.:)

Bubba Dawg
11-26-2009, 11:41 AM
This thread gives me a warm happy feeling.:)

My favorite part was the Muslim Stampede. It's their version of a rodeo I guess.

megimoo
11-26-2009, 01:29 PM
The Hajj, where pilgrims throw stones at the Devil and the Devil wins by killing a few hundred of them. Every year I laugh and laugh!
Hajj pilgrims stone the 'devil' - 19 Dec 07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tQju7ni5I

Hajj pilgrims descend on Mount Arafat - 18 Dec 07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4gPjgk85Bg&feature=related

How to Make Hajj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9k_aBocnpI&feature=related

Big Guy
11-26-2009, 01:41 PM
All those Muslims in one area at the same time every year, we could win the war on terror easily enough. I like Speedy's idea but with nukes as the Grand Finale. :D

Speedy
11-27-2009, 08:20 AM
All those Muslims in one area at the same time every year, we could win the war on terror easily enough. I like Speedy's idea but with nukes as the Grand Finale. :D

Yeah, once they are to tired to stampede anymore, nuke 'em. But only then.

obx
11-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Respect their religious feelings about swine. Let's send them bird flu instead.

stsinner
11-27-2009, 08:59 AM
That's funny.. Resembles a mosh pit, except all the men are wearing dresses...

I think the swine flu should be the last of their worries.. They need to concentrate on why all the three-headed cows and six-legged goats and all that other crap happens almost solely in the Middle East.. Instead of wondering why they have all these birth defects happening, they deem the oddity a god and worship it until it dies.. It's like a big comedy of piss-stained sheets, goat herding, hatred and AK-47's... Remember, don't come to one of the dirtiest places on Earth if you have flu-like symptoms..

djones520
11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm locking this thread. I'm absolutely floored and disgusted by the postings that have been made in here, and if anything else like this done again there will be much more to follow.

hampshirebrit
11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
If I though any of you fags actually had the balls to push the button on a bunch of religious pilgrim ragheads, I might be worried.

Since none of you do, I'm not, but shut the fuck up anyway. You're making fools of yourself with this kind of talk.

I will lock this fucker if I see any more of this.

O/E, good call DJ. You beat me to it by a second.