PDA

View Full Version : " Fun Sex Games With A Sabre Saw."

megimoo
11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

SarasotaRepub
11-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks for this on Thanksgiving Megi!!!! :mad::D

BadCat
11-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks for this on Thanksgiving Megi!!!! :mad::D

I saw those reciprocating saw toys at the Stockroom.

I know a girl who would just LOVE to have one.

megimoo
11-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks for this on Thanksgiving Megi!!!! :mad::DSome people use them carving their turkeys !

Big Guy
11-26-2009, 02:12 PM
LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

Stupid is as Stupid does, that's just freakey deaky. :D

DarkHalo
11-27-2009, 04:05 AM
I was talking to a coworker recently about this and she said hers were gas powered, lol. I told her to keep my number handy if she needed a refill. Shes a cutie blonde. ;)

MountainMan
11-27-2009, 02:37 PM
One of my first jobs in high school was working at a tool rental facility in Great Falls. One day I walked into work and my boss was laughing up a storm. As owner of the place, he got all sorts of trade publications and in one of them was a "safety story". I told of a woman who used the end of a 2" concrete settler as a sex toy. Now for those that don't know, these are machines that vibrate at thousands of rpms that are lowered into concrete to release the air bubbles so that the concrete settles.......Apparently she inserted the end of the machine into herself and had her contractor boyfriend turn it on.

Unfortunately it shattered both her hips and her tailbone........

Eagle
11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Geezz, maybe they should try a sawzall next time!

JackKetch
11-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Geezz, maybe they should try a sawzall next time!

don't even think it, lest somebody pick up your thoughts from the internets.