PDA

View Full Version : Shan try it now

gator
05-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Shan

Try posting now. I may have fixed it.

Shannon
05-28-2008, 12:43 PM
You did. Thank you! I think that Jen and Ralph are both having problems too.

gator
05-28-2008, 01:28 PM
You did. Thank you! I think that Jen and Ralph are both having problems too.

I did the same thing for Ralph that I did for you. He should be able to post now.

It is showing Jen as a registered user so I don't know what to do.

ralph wiggum
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I did the same thing for Ralph that I did for you. He should be able to post now.

Ah, thank you Gator.

jendf
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM

I'm in! It kept saying my username and password were incorrect, even though I was cutting and pasting the password given to me in the verification e-mail.

I would get so frustrated, reach my login limit, have to wait 15 minutes, and then try again.

jendf
05-28-2008, 02:16 PM
It's still acting strange. It doesn't take my password the first and second tries. But it took it on the third one.

Shannon
05-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Can you check on DS's account? It's doing the same thing to him that it was to me and Ralph yesterday.

Phillygirl
05-29-2008, 10:34 AM
It's still acting strange. It doesn't take my password the first and second tries. But it took it on the third one.

Same here.

gator
05-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Can you check on DS's account? It's doing the same thing to him that it was to me and Ralph yesterday.

Fixed

You owe me big woman.

Ops, sorry.

I mean "you owe me big, woman". Sorry for the grammar error.

ralph wiggum
05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Constitutionally Speaking is having trouble getting in. I don't know what shorter name he signed up under, but hopefully I'll find out soon.

jendf
05-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Constitutionally Speaking is having trouble getting in. I don't know what shorter name he signed up under, but hopefully I'll find out soon.

I saw someone signed up as "Constitution." Could that be him?

ralph wiggum
05-29-2008, 11:06 AM
I saw someone signed up as "Constitution." Could that be him?

Might be. I'll be gone all afternoon and early evening. I posted a message at the baseball site for him. If you see any response from him there, please try and help him out.:cool:

gator
05-29-2008, 11:08 AM

I just fixed it.

These people that are having trouble are listed as "awaiting confirmation" instead of "registered user".

Everybody needs to activate through their email after signing up.

jendf
05-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Might be. I'll be gone all afternoon and early evening. I posted a message at the baseball site for him. If you see any response from him there, please try and help him out.:cool:

Hey, not fair! You can't have a life outside of CU. ;)

Shannon
05-29-2008, 11:34 AM
I just fixed it.

These people that are having trouble are listed as "awaiting confirmation" instead of "registered user".

Everybody needs to activate through their email after signing up.

I never received an email. Neither did DS.

jendf
05-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I never received an email. Neither did DS.

I received one, followed the activation URL and still had problems.

ralph wiggum
05-29-2008, 11:38 AM

I still haven't received an activation e-mail. :confused:

DarkScribe
05-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Fixed

You owe me big woman.

Ops, sorry.

I mean "you owe me big, woman". Sorry for the grammar error.

FINALLY....thanks, Gaytor....oops, I mean Gator! ;) I registered last night, never got the confirmation email...and I keep having to try and log on....Shannon said jen had the same issues...i think it took 5 or 6 log-in attempts...anyway...I'm sure all the little bugs will be worked out.

So...I'm here...anyone miss me? Anyone, anyone...?:cool:

jendf
05-29-2008, 11:47 AM
FINALLY....thanks, Gaytor....oops, I mean Gator! ;) I registered last night, never got the confirmation email...and I keep having to try and log on....Shannon said jen had the same issues...i think it took 5 or 6 log-in attempts...anyway...I'm sure all the little bugs will be worked out.

So...I'm here...anyone miss me? Anyone, anyone...?:cool:

I'm still having those issues.

Glad you are back, DS.

SaintLouieWoman
05-29-2008, 12:07 PM

Same here. SR deleted my first account, then I had to sign in again. Now I'm listed, but still can only get on occasionally, with no discernible pattern of errors. It's very frustrating, just like it is for everyone.