PDA

View Full Version : LET'S NOT MINCE WORDS,What do you think of homosexuality?

megimoo
11-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Take a Poll,What do you think of homosexuality?

As Obama adviser Chai Feldblum says, it's morally good and as "wonderful" as heterosexual relations
It's a healthy, normal, alternative lifestyle
It's a reality of human life that has been historically targeted by bigotry
As long as it stays in the bedroom, it doesn't bother me
"Gay" couples can make wonderful parents to children in need of love and security
I have no problem with homosexuality, but I'm offended when it's flaunted in my face
I prefer not to think about it
It's a harmful, unhealthy lifestyle that results in disease and early death
No one should ever receive special privileges or protections for being homosexual
Just a few decades ago, it was widely recognized as a mental disorder and sin, and I agree with that
I agree with God's clear condemnation of homosexuality in both the Old and New Testaments
It's unnatural, perverted and disgusting
Other
http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=618

Big Guy
11-26-2009, 11:02 PM
No one should ever receive special privileges or protections for being homosexual
Just a few decades ago, it was widely recognized as a mental disorder and sin, and I agree with that
I agree with God's clear condemnation of homosexuality in both the Old and New Testaments

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 12:22 AM
This subject has been so beaten to death over here I don't think there could possibly be a point of view that hasn't been stated!

FeebMaster
11-27-2009, 12:33 AM
Whatever floats your boat.

Speedy
11-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Some people like normal healthy relations. Some like big tits. Some like big asses. Some like blondes. I like black women. Some people like sex with prepubescent kids. Some like sex with people of their gender. Some like sex with more than two people. Some people like rape and forth themselves on others. Some people like pee on their partner or get peed on. Some even like playing with their own shit!

I seem of those things as good for you, not my cup of tea. I see some of those things as weird and some as really sick. Nothing is going to change my views on it. I see homosexuality as something that is weird. I'm sorry, but it is not something that I am going to see as normal. I am tolerant of it and tolerant of the fact that it happens, but it is still weird. I do not equate it with marriage and feel that a homosexual household is not the best enviroment to raise a child.

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 07:54 AM
This subject has been so beaten to death over here I don't think there could possibly be a point of view that hasn't been stated!

Some people seem to have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuals.

linda22003
11-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Some people seem to have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuals.

Some people claim it's a horrible thing, yet go out of their way to post any thread with a homosexuality theme. Isn't that .... interesting?

stsinner
11-27-2009, 09:05 AM

Second. It's even got its own disease!

obx
11-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Lenny Bruce said "Homosexuals are a pain in the ass."
________
Ffm brunette (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/536/brunette/videos/1)

Constitutionally Speaking
11-27-2009, 09:36 AM
I have a gay sister.

I love my sister and her partner.

They are both very dear to me. That does not make it less wrong. I agree with God's clear condemnation of homosexuality in both the Old and New Testaments - and I pray for them.

It also does not make it my business.

linda22003
11-27-2009, 09:38 AM
I see homosexuality as something that is weird. I'm sorry, but it is not something that I am going to see as normal.

Much the way some people - and some people on this very thread - view interracial marriage. :cool:

stsinner
11-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Much the way some people - and some people on this very thread - view interracial marriage. :cool:

Yep.

stsinner
11-27-2009, 10:14 AM
It also does not make it my business.

I agree that it's not my business, and I try to ignore it, but homosexuals won't allow us to ignore it-they are constantly on television and holding demonstrations and parades and gay pride this and gay pride that.. I don't think it's any of my business, but I also will not stand for them telling my kids that it's normal. That's what bothers me-when my children are constantly bombarded with flamboyant gay personalities.. I just wish they could be gay without making their bedroom preference known to the world.

Take Adam Lambert, for example-when he was in the competition to win American Idol, he did some funny stuff, such as painting his nails black and wearing eyeliner, but he did a stellar job of hiding his homosexuality until after he won. The way he acted throughout American Idol was commendable and fine with me.. I suspected he was gay, but he never really acted like a queer. Now, he's acting like the annoying flaming queer that is so nagging and obvious with the kissing of his keyboardist and crap.

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 10:52 AM
I think we have better things to discuss.

Somewhere, somehow a 50 year old man is getting ready to detonate a frozen turkey carcass with C4 and Roman Candles. His friends are videoing the whole thing.

Now, that's gonna be worth talking about. :p

stsinner
11-27-2009, 10:55 AM
I think we have better things to discuss.

Somewhere, somehow a 50 year old man is getting ready to detonate a frozen turkey carcass with C4 and Roman Candles. His friends are videoing the whole thing.

Now, that's gonna be worth talking about. :p

http://break.com/index/inappropriate-uses-for-an-uncooked-turkey.html?matchid=

Speedy
11-27-2009, 03:30 PM

And they will always see it that way.