PDA

View Full Version : Blessings Upon Those Who Make Pilgrimage to Hajj in Mecca!

Speedy
11-27-2009, 06:18 PM
The vile postings on the other Hajj thread that got locked got me to so some internal soul searching and I have come to realize that I was very wrong. The time for principles is long past and the time for face in the dirt, ass in the air appeasement is here. Islam is not the problem. People refusing to bow down to Islam are the the problem.

Let's show those rag...er...followers of mmuhammed that we believe that Islam is the religion of peace (our Muslim President was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize after all) and we will concentrate on real threats to our life and borders like the Methodists and those damned Amish!

Allah Ahkbar!

djones520
11-27-2009, 06:21 PM
The vile postings on the other Hajj thread that got locked got me to so some internal soul searching and I have come to realize that I was very wrong. The time for principles is long past and the time for face in the dirt, ass in the air appeasement is here. Islam is not the problem. People refusing to bow down to Islam are the the problem.

Let's show those rag...er...followers of mmuhammed that we believe that Islam is the religion of peace (our Muslim President was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize after all) and we will concentrate on real threats to our life and borders like the Methodists and those damned Amish!

Allah Ahkbar!

Maybe you'd like to explain to some dead soldiers mother about how your completely irrational comments helped to recruit a suicide bomber?

I'm sure she'd be completely understanding. :rolleyes:

Thousands of American citizens attend the event that you helped call for the murder of. But I guess that doesn't matter to one whose eager to use his illegally held firearms to murder law enforcement officers upholding the law.

Speedy
11-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Being an American citizen does not excuse one to be a Muslim first. If you are a Muslim first and are more loyal to the pillars of your religion than to the country of your birth then you are no American, no matter what your citizenship is.

You can believe whatever the hell you want, but I am of the opinion that anyone who could be swayed my rhetoric to kill Americans was already predisposed to kill Americans anyway. You probably blame American policies not Islam for the destruction of the WTC. I do also, if Clinton's policy had not been so weak, 9-11 would not have happened.

SarasotaRepub
11-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Speed. Lets show some restraint please.

JB
11-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Maybe you'd like to explain to some dead soldiers mother about how your completely irrational comments helped to recruit a suicide bomber?Take it easy with the drama. I doubt Speedy or CU has that much influence.

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Why some people have to take things to the extreme is just beyond me.

djones520
11-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Take it easy with the drama. I doubt Speedy or CU has that much influence.

I am not being dramatic. Places like this ARE being monitored. Postings like those ARE being used to help recruit. Remember the saying "Loose lips sink ships."? It still holds true.

Speedy
11-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Thousands of American citizens attend the event that you helped call for the murder of. But I guess that doesn't matter to one whose eager to use his illegally held firearms to murder law enforcement officers upholding the law.

I did not call for the place to get nuked. Someone else did. I just stated someways to make it funny in case throwing stones at the Devil and stampeding was not funny enough.

As far as calling for the murder of law enforcement officers "enforcing the law," are you saying that law enforcement officers can enforce ANY law and you feel that because the law is the the law, a citizen should do nothing?

How would you feel if abortion became illegal and all doctors had to release the names and addresses of pregnant patients so they could be rounded up and placed in custody until they gave birth whether they wanted a baby or not? If law officers came to enforce this they would be in the right under your definition.

If a law was passed that only one child under 18 was allowed per family and the families having more than one would have their other children executed, it would be okay, The law is the law.

JB
11-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Why some people have to take things to the extreme is just beyond me.I agree. The actions of the Islamists are reprehensible.

Speedy
11-27-2009, 06:53 PM
I agree. The actions of the Islamists are reprehensible.

Hey! This thread is not the place for such thoughts! All Islamists want is piece...er...peace. It is our fault for not converting. What do you hate about peace so much that you would hold to your Western Ideals even knowing that it causes such suffering.

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I agree. The actions of the Islamists are reprehensible.

As are the violent fantasies of some on this message board. Its getting hard to tell one from the other.

Speedy
11-27-2009, 07:00 PM
As are the violent fantasies of some on this message board. Its getting hard to tell one from the other.

It really is, since we became a Muslim Country last January.

JB
11-27-2009, 07:01 PM
As are the violent fantasies of some on this message board.I knew what you meant the first time. :rolleyes:

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I knew what you meant the first time. :rolleyes:

You had me fooled.

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
It really is, since we became a Muslim Country last January.

Actually it was before that. All this chatter reminds me of DU during the Bush years. I guess some people aren't much different than the libs they mock and that is truly sad.

JB
11-27-2009, 07:11 PM
You had me fooled.Is it that easy?

Big Guy
11-27-2009, 07:15 PM
:o:o:D

FlaGator
11-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Is it that easy?

Sometimes. Mostly by people for which I have higher expectations.