PDA

View Full Version : Finally Friday Night - Post-Turkey Edition.

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm enjoying a frosty adult beverage and feeling thankful that T-Day went well but is now over. I spent the afternoon goofing with this new system and I'm enjoying my wireless freedom.

So what are you doing, eating, drinking, wearing, or avoiding on this fine Friday night? :D

Oh, can somebody remind me how to activate iespell from the little ABC check button?

patriot45
11-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I had to work all day and then I picked up the better half and we met some friends at the Silver Dollar! Came home and hit the vodka and diet coke and started a goofy Juke box! Feeling mighty mellow right now!

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Backing up the computers. Ate a chicken fried buffalo steak. Drinking gator aid.

patriot45
11-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Backing up the computers. Ate a chicken fried buffalo steak. Drinking gator aid.

Why do you have to back up your computers?

Buff steak sounds real good right now, but not the gatoraid! :D

djones520
11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
At work, eating Subway, watching Goodfella's on tv. Get to stay up all night tonight, cause I gotta work a midshift tomorrow night.

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Why do you have to back up your computers?

Buff steak sounds real good right now, but not the gatoraid! :D

If a hard drive fails I don't want to lose all my data and pictures. I have a cloned hardrive for each computer with full backup . I also back up on dvd. Gator aid is good stuff. I mix it a little stronger on Friday night!

Big Guy
11-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Worked 2nd job all day, watching ice age with the wife, eating popcorn, drinking ice water.

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 09:14 PM
At work, eating Subway, watching Goodfella's on tv. Get to stay up all night tonight, cause I gotta work a midshift tomorrow night.
Do you mean a sandwich or are you chewing on an underground railway system?

SarasotaRepub
11-27-2009, 09:21 PM
We finished the last of the turkey for dinner...oh wait, no we do have the wings left but that's it.

Having a bloody mary.:D No shopping at all today, I left that to SLW.

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 09:33 PM
The neighbor and his crew of exchange students just returned our tables and chairs. About 7 of them came over yesterday to borrow the stuff. I had a weird moment when I realized I was the foreign person here. They were viewing my house, sniffing my food, and considering my environment and my mastery of language as "exotic". :D

Rockntractor
11-28-2009, 12:14 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/thanksgiving-life-time-day-celebrat.jpg?t=1259385237