PDA

View Full Version : Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Legal drug teen ripped his scrotum off

By VINCE SOODIN

Published: 26 Nov 2009
Add a comment (20)

A LEGAL drug known as 'meow meow' led one lad to rip off his own SCROTUM, police said today.

The lad hallucinated for 18 hours and mutilated himself because he believed centipedes were crawling over his body and biting him.

Cops warned people to stay away from the drug Mephedrone which is sold legally on the internet as PLANT FERTILISER. Its chemical formula is one molecule different to ecstasy and as such dealers are claiming is not a controlled substance.

It is more commonly known on the streets as "drone", "bubble", "meow meow" or "legal high".

Durham Police are warning that its use can result in severe nose bleeds, nose burns, hallucinations, blood circulation problems, rashes, anxiety and paranoia, fits, delusions and can lead to a heart attack.

But a police report - some of which was based on online forums about the drug - revealed a lad in Durham had tried to rip off his testicles after taking it.

The Durham Police report states: "A large number of contributors state how addictive mephedrone is and they are constantly topping up as one individual states that after using it for 18 hours his hallucinations led him to believe that centipedes were crawling over him and biting him.

"This led him to receive hospital treatment after he ripped his scrotum off."

Cops warned the drug can also become addictive and taken with alcohol or cut with other drugs it could result in death. Police said five young people had been admitted to hospital in County Durham in recent weeks after taking mephedrone.

In Sweden an 18-year-old died from taking the drug and it has now been banned there, as well as Israel, Norway and Finland.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Lad-ripped-his-scrotum-off.html?=&ATTR=News#ixzz0Y7RIEKxM

:eek:

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Thats nuts!

Big Guy
11-27-2009, 10:04 PM
I have seen it before, not pretty. They don't think it can happen to them, they just have to do what they think feels good. :(

djones520
11-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Natural selection at work.

And ya'll doubt Darwinism. :D

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 11:00 PM
I have seen it before, not pretty. They don't think it can happen to them, they just have to do what they think feels good. :(

Wait.....what? You've ssen thiis?

Dish.

Big Guy
11-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Wait.....what? You've ssen thiis?

Dish.

Unfortunately, Yes I have. I work with the mentally ill inmates, you would be suprised what a person can do to themself. It gets pretty nasty.

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately, Yes I have. I work with the mentally ill inmates, you would be suprised what a person can do to themself. It gets pretty nasty.

:eek:

JackKetch
11-27-2009, 11:33 PM
does this relate to the calf mutilation story? seriously, this drug sounds awful. there are safer ways to get wasted.

Gingersnap
11-27-2009, 11:38 PM
does this relate to the calf mutilation story? seriously, this drug sounds awful. there are safer ways to get wasted.

I can tell you for a pure fact that calves don't mutilate themselves. They just say, "No" to drugs, too, when they have the option.

Rockntractor
11-27-2009, 11:38 PM
It will keep your balls from itching though!

Big Guy
11-27-2009, 11:45 PM

Don't scratch while shaving.

JackKetch
11-27-2009, 11:45 PM
I can tell you for a pure fact that calves don't mutilate themselves. They just say, "No" to drugs, too, when they have the option.

quite true. right little puritans they are.

JackKetch
11-27-2009, 11:46 PM

yeah, well, you could cure dandruff in a similar manner but there are certain drawbacks.