PDA

View Full Version : Shredding Tackle -- Woman Accused of Ripping Out Her Lover's Testicles

JackKetch
11-28-2009, 12:37 AM
(Is it something in the air lately?)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2744572/Helen-Hodge-allegedly-rips-out-lover-Billy-Duncans-testicles.html

A JEALOUS mum has been quizzed by cops - for allegedly ripping out her lover's testicles.

Helen Hodge, 34, was accused of mangling Billy Duncan's privates with her bare hands after accusing him of cheating on her.

Traumatised Billy, 49, was rushed to hospital where doctors carried out emergency surgery to save his maimed wedding tackle.

<snip>

Helen - who has a three-year-old son with Billy - said: "He'd accused me of doing stuff before to him but has never been able to prove it. He probably did it to himself or the woman he's been with has."

"I'll admit there was some pushing and shoving going on but I didn't touch his testicles.

"I've forgotten what his b***s even look like. He's not been near me for months."

Gingersnap
11-28-2009, 11:40 AM
So, we've got a man/calf testical trifecta going. Interesting.

Big Guy
11-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Looks like Helen could use some Haldol, lot of Haldol.

Billy is just a dumbass for staying with that psycho. I'd bet he dont have the nuts to leave her. :D