PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

megimoo
11-28-2009, 02:21 AM
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident.
They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/#ixzz0Y8WIDX1T

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/#ixzz0Y8W9saQy

Comments:
Ok now THIS makes more sense. No one leaves at 2:30 in the morning from their own home, unless he was on his way to Best Buy to get that Sony laptop for 399.99 which supposedly retailed for 1000 bucks(Yeah right!) This story makes more sense, gets in fight with wife, wife beats him up, he runs off, not paying attention, crashes into tree
Why is the FHP involved in this? Isn’t this a local issue?

Also, yje reason any woman is swinging a golf club at 2:20 am is not to “help” anyone.
this was about the first thing I figured upon hearing the circumstances of those "serious injuries."

now then, barack hussein obama is hoping michelle hasn't caught wind of this story..
So she’s beating on him (with a gold golf club, ironically), he flees in the car but is so disoriented from the beating that he hits a fire hydrant and a tree?

This gets weirder by the hour.

(Does explain why it took 12 hours to report, though ....)
"Why is the FHP involved in this? Isn’t this a local issue?"

I don't live in the area (Windermere), but I'm a little familiar with it - I believe it's unincorporated, so there's no police per se. It's either FHP or the county sheriff and I believe it was FHP who put out the original press release, so they must have jurisdiction.
Yep, this story is kinda interesting. The airbags never deployed on the vehicle...so he was barely going twenty-five miles per hour. So if you ran into a tree at twenty-five miles per hour....other than minor vehicle damage....that would be it. Why break out the rear window to get the guy out? No...this whole story is falling apart.

All of the damage inflicted on Tiger...was by the wife. The media needs to get this story right. The only curious thing is that she didn’t have any weapons on her...other than the golf clubs.
I think we can forget about Tiger appearing at his Chevron World Challenge next week in southern California. Eighteen of the top players in the world are scheduled to compete.

http://www.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/worldchallenge/
"The only curious thing is that she didn’t have any weapons on her...other than the golf clubs."

Assault with a golf club is Aggravated Assault in FL and that's a 2nd Degree Felony, or perhaps they charge it as felony domestic abuse - which I think is a third degree felony. Either way, it's jail time, no way around it.
[but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.]

Apparently the wife was putting the Woods to Woods for to many Woodies.
Tiger should look on the bright side.....She didn’t try to JohnBobbitt-tize him while he slept
Dang .. I told my Mom earlier tonight when
I first heard about this that I bet they had
a fight and he beat feet to get out of there
... the 2am thing was just too weird.

But I am stunned that little blonde innocent
looking gal could get that ferocious and
cause that much injury and bleeding. Wow ..