PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods said Elin Nordegren, not car crash, scratched face & chased him with golf

megimoo
11-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Tiger Woods, bolting his Florida mansion after a reported late-night fight with his wife, was found dazed and bleeding Friday after plowing his SUV into a fire hydrant and a tree.

The world's No. 1 golfer was pulling out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m. when he double-bogeyed the getaway in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Wife Elin Nordegren heard the crash from inside the couple's $2.4 million home and went to her spouse's aid, police said.The one-time Swedish model grabbed a golf club, smashed out a rear window in the SUV and helped Woods out of the wreck, said Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor.

But TMZ.com reported that a source said Nordegren scratched Woods' face after she went berserk over reports he was seeing another woman and chased him with a golf club, striking his vehicle as he ran from the home.The Web site said the source talked to Woods after the smashup.

The crash came on the heels of reports in the National Enquirer and Star magazine that Woods had an affair with a New York nightclub hostess - who denied it last night to the Daily News.Nordegren told cops she ran outside and discovered her husband bleeding from the mouth, with cuts on his lips, police said. She said she bashed out the rear window with the club and helped the 6-foot-1, 185-pound Woods out of the car.

Police arrived to find Woods, drifting in and out of consciousness, lying in the street with his wife watching over him, Saylor said. He was taken to a nearby hospital about 10 minutes later.Cops said alcohol was not involved, but offered no explanation for where the world's richest athlete was headed alone in the middle of the night.

Woods and Nordegren live in the Isleworth neighborhood with their two children, 2-year-old Sam and 9-month-old Charlie.The accident was part of a rough week for Woods, who is on the front page of this week's Enquirer under the headline "Tiger Woods Cheating Scandal."

The tabloid claimed Woods was having an affair with Rachel Uchitel - a sexy Manhattan hostess who lost a fiancé in the World Trade Center on 9/11 and was previously linked to married television star David Boreanaz.Uchitel, a former party planner who has worked as a VIP hostess at swanky nightspots, denied it in a message sent to The News from her Facebook account.

"There is NO relationship with tiger these girls quoted in the story are not being truthful," she wrote."I resent my name being slung thru the mud."

The Enquirer story - and a similar story in Star - quoted a woman named Ashley Samson and said she was friends with Uchitel and passed a polygraph.
"I did not say those things to those 'sources' and im not friends with ashley simpson or whatever her name is," Uchitel insisted.

Woods had no comment beyond a statement that downplayed the accident.

"Tiger Woods was in a minor car accident outside his home last night," it read. "He was admitted, treated and released in good condition. We appreciate very much everyone's thoughts and well wishes."Woods, 33, was taken by ambulance to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee after the crash, about a half-mile off the main drag in Windermere, just west of Orlando.

Florida Highway Patrol troopers went to Woods' home last night to talk to the golfer, but were turned away by Nordegren who said her husband was resting. She asked them to return today and they agreed, spokeswoman Kim Montes told the Orlando Sentinel.His neighbors in the tree-lined development, with its private golf course and small lakes, include NBA star Shaquille O'Neal.

Police said the air bags on the 2009 Escalade did not deploy, meaning Woods was likely driving slower than 33 mph.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2009/11/27/2009-11-27_tiger_crash.html?print=1&page=all

Jumpy
11-28-2009, 09:42 AM
If that is true, he should cut his losses and dump the bitch!

megimoo
11-28-2009, 09:53 AM
If that is true, he should cut his losses and dump the bitch!Either way if she assaulted him she could end up with jail time in Florida I understand.When and If they divorce she will be a very wealthy woman .

From what I've read she was trying to get at him when she swung the golf club at the back window of the SUV and not trying to help him .

She must have quite a temper to make him 'haul ass' out of there with her hot on his trail with a golf club .

lurkalot
11-28-2009, 11:01 AM
I don't condone violence in any way. However, a woman does tend to get a little upset always being second place to a golf course *cough Ralphie cough* :D

megimoo
11-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Who is Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' Mistress? (Picture)

With news of Tiger Woods' serious car accident, the public wants to know the details behind the incident. It was reported that Woods went for a drive after having a fight with wife Elin Nordegren over an alleged affair the golfer had with Rachel Uchitel prior to the accident. But people want to know, who exactly is Rachel Uchitel and is she Tiger Woods' mistress?

Uchitel is a 34 year-old New Yorker with a history of dating married celebrities after she lost her fiancée in the September 11 terrorist attacks.

“Although I’ve been romantically linked to a famous baseball player, a Broadway star, a musician, and various film and television actors, I will never kiss and tell!"

Source: blackbookmag.com

Serving as a VIP manager at some of the most successful clubs in New York City, Uchitel has come in contact with more than a few famous faces. Her most notorious being David Boreanz, with whom she was linked to while his wife, Jaime Bergman, was pregnant.

Uchitel's grandparents owned and operated the notorious El Morocco nightclub, popular in the 1950s and frequented by the likes of President John F. Kennedy and Cary Grant.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/who-rachel-uchitel-tiger-woods-mistress-picture-2527578.html

FlaGator
11-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Man gossip sure spreads fast. Reminds me of the reports of how Michael Jackson weight 100 lbs when he was found dead and all the other non-sense that go spread around then ended up being not true.

lacarnut
11-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Either way if she assaulted him she could end up with jail time in Florida I understand.When and If they divorce she will be a very wealthy woman .

From what I've read she was trying to get at him when she swung the golf club at the back window of the SUV and not trying to help him .

She must have quite a temper to make him 'haul ass' out of there with her hot on his trail with a golf club .

He is on his way to become the first athelete to become a billionaire.

Knocking the back window of the SUV and dragging him out sounded very fishy to me. He probabaly was in such a big hurry to leave that he did not fasten his seat belt. When he hit the tree his head and face made contact with the windshield.

It will be interesting to see what kind of spin comes out of this.

noonwitch
11-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Man gossip sure spreads fast. Reminds me of the reports of how Michael Jackson weight 100 lbs when he was found dead and all the there non-sense that go spread around then ended up being not true.

Yeah, I was watching this on the news this morning and thinking that the gossip rags and shows just lie in waiting for something like this to happen.

It's like that old Don Henley song, Dirty Laundry.

Gingersnap
11-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I was watching this on the news this morning and thinking that the gossip rags and shows just lie in waiting for something like this to happen.

It's like that old Don Henley song, Dirty Laundry.

The tabs have been on Tiger's extra-marital activities for a while now. I doubt he was having "an affair" but I wouldn't be surprised if he had sex.

Regardless of his sin-status in terms of martial infidelity, it's not okay to take after someone with a golf club. If this would be assault with a deadly weapon and DV if a guy did it, then it's the same thing if she did it.

I expect he's staying quiet because that's exactly what the police might like to charge her with and he doesn't want that.

ralph wiggum
11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't condone violence in any way. However, a woman does tend to get a little upset always being second place to a golf course *cough Ralphie cough* :D

I always put the wimmens first. :D

Gingersnap
11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Update:

Update - Tiger Woods wife Elin leaves home and takes the dogs

November 28, 2:58 PM
Canada Celebrity Examiner
Rachel T. Scott

Tiger Woods and his wife Elin, refused to speak with police yesterday, in their second attempt to speak with the couple about the accident. Authorities will release the 911 tape made by a neighbor sometime today. Police are schedule to return to the Wood's home at 3:00 PM eastern time. The accident in front of Tiger's home occurred at roughly 2:00 AM, Saturday morning.

Meanwhile the woman involved in the cheating scandal, Rachel Uchitel, has lawyered up with Gloria Allred.

Yesterday, Tiger Wood's wife Elin Nordegren left the family home taking at least three of the families dogs with her. A slideshow below shows the first pictures of his wife with the dogs just 24 hours after the accident. Tiger woods was taken to hospital yesterday and released with minor injuries after he was involved in a minor car accident In front of the family home.

TMZ is reporting that his wife Elin may have caused the injuries to Tigers face and that she used a golf club on his black Cadillac SUV. The SUV bounced off of a fire hydrant and into a tree at the family home. Radaronline is reporting Tiger may have been unconscious for six minutes after the crash.

Examiner (http://www.examiner.com/x-30363-Canada-Celebrity-Examiner~y2009m11d28-Tiger-Woods-wife-Elin-leaves-home-and-takes-the-dogs)

FlaGator
11-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Does Gloria Allred have to stick her nose in to any situation that will garner her some attention? I remember reading Neal Boortz's site a few years back and he talked about serving on some board with him. She didn't want to actually do anything, just garner a lot of attention to herself.

noonwitch
11-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Does Gloria Allred have to stick her nose in to any situation that will garner her some attention? I remember reading Neal Boortz's site a few years back and he talked about serving on some board with him. She didn't want to actually do anything, just garner a lot of attention to herself.

I wonder if she's got a deal with the Enquirer or TMZ, so that their reporters just give her card to anyone who might need it.