PDA

View Full Version : What? No Saturday Thread

Gingersnap
11-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Shannon will not be pleased. :eek:

Rockntractor
11-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Shannon will not be pleased. :eek:
It is her fault. She wouldn't let Polican find someone to sub for him while he was gone.

Gingersnap
11-28-2009, 09:44 PM
It is her fault. She wouldn't let Polican find someone to sub for him while he was gone.

It's because he's on The List.

Rockntractor
11-28-2009, 09:54 PM
It's because he's on The List.

Poor Polican. He's on everybodies list.

Gingersnap
11-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Poor Polican. He's on everybodies list.

Her list is the only important one.

Shannon
11-29-2009, 09:28 PM
It is my fault. I was supposed to take care of it and completely zoned. Fortunately, it looks like everyone survived.

Rockntractor
11-29-2009, 09:31 PM
It is my fault. I was supposed to take care of it and completely zoned. Fortunately, it looks like everyone survived.
I have emotional scars.

Shannon
11-29-2009, 09:36 PM
I have emotional scars.

Of that I have no doubt. I do doubt that they were caused by the lack of a Saturday thread though.

lurkalot
11-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Saturday? what happened to Saturday?
oh thats right, I was in Playland entertaining a herd of six and seven year olds with birthday party games and sugar and cake and junkfood and goodie bags
:eek:
Can I have a redo on saturday please?

SaintLouieWoman
11-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Saturday? what happened to Saturday?
oh thats right, I was in Playland entertaining a herd of six and seven year olds with birthday party games and sugar and cake and junkfood and goodie bags
:eek:
Can I have a redo on saturday please?

Sounds like our evening. We attended the grandbaby's first birthday party. He's sooooo cute. The little guy first started walking almost a month ago. Now he's really getting around fast. He was so cute eating his birthday cake, with icing all over his hands and face. He has such a beautiful little smile and laugh. He was squealing when his daddy pushed him around the living room in a little plastic car. He has the world's best temperament. (Can you tell I'm totally captivated by the little one?) Nothing prejudiced about me as he's the world's cutest baby. :D:D

lurkalot
11-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Sounds like our evening. We attended the grandbaby's first birthday party. He's sooooo cute. The little guy first started walking almost a month ago. Now he's really getting around fast. He was so cute eating his birthday cake, with icing all over his hands and face. He has such a beautiful little smile and laugh. He was squealing when his daddy pushed him around the living room in a little plastic car. He has the world's best temperament. (Can you tell I'm totally captivated by the little one?) Nothing prejudiced about me as he's the world's cutest baby. :D:D

awwwwwww
I want a baby! A cute little giggly cuddly love bug to snuggle and coo over!
WAIT! You are letting him walk now? Stop that immediately..one minute they are walking, then they are talking, then they turn into little miniature people...:eek:

Rockntractor
11-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Of that I have no doubt. I do doubt that they were caused by the lack of a Saturday thread though.
I sat staring at my computer for hours, longing for the day thread that never came.:(

Bubba Dawg
11-29-2009, 10:12 PM
I sat staring at my computer for hours, longing for the day thread that never came.:(

Me too. I waited so long, my spandex became brittle. :(

SaintLouieWoman
11-30-2009, 07:34 PM
awwwwwww
I want a baby! A cute little giggly cuddly love bug to snuggle and coo over!
WAIT! You are letting him walk now? Stop that immediately..one minute they are walking, then they are talking, then they turn into little miniature people...:eek:

This grandbaby thing is the way to go. He's sooo cute, but don't have to change those diapers. The little guy has been walking since he was 11 months. Now there's no stopping him. He gets this darling little determined look on his face while he takes off. He giggles and coos when he notices a door is open where he isn't supposed to go. He just makes a beeline to whatever is forbidden. They're going to have their hands full. It's a good thing he's so cute and good tempered. He's scary smart, so they're going to have to work hard to keep ahead of the little cutie.