PDA

View Full Version : Tempers Flare At Anti-War Rally At Travis AFB

megimoo
11-29-2009, 08:43 AM
A Saturday rally led by anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan at Travis Air Force Base nearly ended in a brawl when a military veteran physically confronted the protesters.

Anti-war group Code Pink demonstrated at the military base Saturday morning in the first of six planned protests against unmanned military drones currently in use in overseas war zones.

Sheehan, a well-known anti-war activist whose son was killed while serving in Iraq in 2004, was leading the demonstration with a megaphone when a man dressed in a formal military uniform stepped up to her and berated her.

Videotape of the incident shows that Sheehan yelled "Get out of my face" through the megaphone at the man, who slapped the device away. Other protesters immediately joined Sheehan and traded insults with the man, and a shoving match broke out.

http://cbs13.com/local/anti.war.protest.2.1338789.html

obx
11-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Was her son killed over there in combat or did he kill himself so he would not have to come home to that bitch?
________
Granny tube (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/23/granny/videos/1)

Last Samurai
11-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Excellent! Cindy Sheehan is alive and well! (:rolleyes:) Another person who would be better served by getting a life instead of making a nuisance of herself. It IS possible, I suppose, that she makes more money this way. Don't know for sure, just conjecture. Cindy is one of those persons I could care less about, one way or the other.

Good to note that she has gotten herself back in the headlines..... last I heard of her she was camped outside Bush's ranch in Texas. Am I to presume that it took her this long to find her way to California?

LS

Big Guy
11-29-2009, 02:18 PM
She should be charged with assault for cramming that mega-phone in that guys face. He should be aplauded for standing up for what is right.

MountainMan
11-29-2009, 02:30 PM
The time for payback is coming bitch. It is folks like you that get not only our soldiers killed but also our police officers.

JB
11-29-2009, 04:48 PM
They're protesting the use of unmanned drones now? They're really reaching.
The events of the day did not end when the protesters packed up and left. When part of Code Pink's caravan paused in the middle of the road, Sheehan was given a ticket for impeding traffic.

"I got assaulted by this old man and I'm the one given a ticket. So, yeah, it's bulls***," Sheehan said.
HaHaHaHa. Suck it wench.

BSR
11-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Was her son killed over there in combat or did he kill himself so he would not have to come home to that bitch?

fuck off.

NJCardFan
11-29-2009, 09:54 PM
The more Sheehan speaks, the more shit she piles on her son's memory. He fought and died bravely overseas for her right to be an asshole to the very people who fight and die for her right to be an asshole. She doesn't give a shit about his memory or she'd shut the fuck up. If her son was alive today, I'd bet he would have told her to shut her yap by now.