PDA

View Full Version : Obama Whines that Troops Watch FOX News...VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!

LibraryLady
07-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Obama Whines that Troops Watch FOX News...VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY! (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/obama-whines-th.html)

This thumbsucker is unbelievable. Click below to watch the video of Obama complaining that the troops only watch FOX." Why is FOX always on? " Obambi whined. Major Garrett said, "they make the choice" " Obama replied "Is that the commander in chief's choice?" huh? What a frickin crybaby.

He implies its a Bush conspiracy. Just for knowing, American Forces Radio and Television Service offers all cable channels and mainstream media channels, the troops choose FOX.
It aint a conspiracy its called "remote control"! The troops can change the channel.

Expect the Pelosi to introduce a "military fairness doctrine" ....lol.

He complained that everywhere he went FOX was on. What a putz!! And if there is ever a mandate that a news channel be on -- its CNN. Have you ever been to an airport where FOX was on?
One viewer wrote in that at his last visit to Walter Reade Medical Center l CNN was on all the TVs at the hospital, when he requested they change the channel to FOX, he was told that it was hospital policy that the TV could not be changed from CNN" (!) And that's Walter Reade.

Gateway Pundit: (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/barack-bashes-fox-news-asks-if.html#comments)

Obama thinks the reason that US troops watch FOX News is some kind of Bush conspiracy? He must really be out to lunch if he thinks the troops would rather watch liberal media talking heads bash them all day over fair and balancd coverage.
comments:

Anonymous said...

Think it over, Hussein. The fingers on the remotes belong to the troops. They use the other hand to bitterly cling to their guns and their bibles.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OMG that will deflate his ego. There some people that don't want to lister or look at him. WAAAAAA

Nahanni said...

No wonder Obama will not go visit the troops. he can not stand anyone or anything that does not worship him.

Odysseus
07-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Obama Whines that Troops Watch FOX News...VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY! (http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/obama-whines-th.html)

Gateway Pundit: (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/07/barack-bashes-fox-news-asks-if.html#comments)
comments:

We used to alternate between CNN and Fox in the DFACs, and on the CNN days, there were a lot fewer Soldiers sitting by the TV. On the Fox days, you couldn't get a seat near the sets, especially when O'Reilly was on.

If Obama doesn't have to guts to talk to people who watch Fox, how is he going to negotiate with people who watch Al Jazeera?

Constitutionally Speaking
07-24-2008, 08:06 PM
It is called wanting to get the TRUTH. They are in the middle of the war and know firsthand how badly the rest of the media has reported what is going on there.

SarasotaRepub
07-24-2008, 08:50 PM
St. Obama finds the time to whine about FOX??? :confused:

How about going around and talking to the troops you want to command...

I lose more & more respect for this empty suit every time I turn on the TV and/or radio.

biccat
07-24-2008, 08:53 PM
If Obama doesn't have to guts to talk to people who watch Fox, how is he going to negotiate with people who watch Al Jazeera?
You say that like you expect Obama to think Al Jazeera is a bad thing.

LibraryLady
07-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Another comment:

Ask why the troops watch Fox News?
Because many of the other networks were bleating the same "the war is lost," message at a time when our troops actually thought they could win. They couldn't wait to bury Iraq. They couldn't wait to disparage our troops and our president and leap at every propaganda story that our enemy dangled in front of them.
I turned them off too.

lacarnut
07-24-2008, 10:42 PM
If this Jackass went over there to impress the troops or garner votes, his mission failed miserably. The majority will vote for McCain. Wonder if he will try to stifle their votes like that other dip shit Dummiecrap tried to do.

Odysseus
07-25-2008, 12:13 AM
If this Jackass went over there to impress the troops or garner votes, his mission failed miserably. The majority will vote for McCain. Wonder if he will try to stifle their votes like that other dip shit Dummiecrap tried to do.

That wasn't his intent. If it was, he'd have visited the wounded troops at Landstuhl. This was just one long photo op, with Iraq, Afghanistan and Berlin as backdrops.

Zathras
07-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I lose more & more respect for this empty suit every time I turn on the TV and/or radio.

I haven't lost any respect what so ever for Mr. Obama...you can't lose what you've never had in the first place.

marinejcksn
07-25-2008, 04:16 AM
That's funny. I'm about to go to chow right now (it's 11am in Iraq) and just like yesterday, the day before that and EVERYDAY since I've been here MSNBC will once again be on the TV. Countdown to No Ratings with Keith Overbite will be playing. They play it every day on AFN.

You know what network I HAVEN'T seen at the chow hall? Faux News. They play O'Reily in the evenings (I sometimes see it when I'm at the gym) but that's it. In the dining facilities here, it's either CNN (Non-Headline News, no Beck or my guilty pleasure Robin Meade:p) or its MSNBC. Barry just made my "Iraq's Greatest Crybabies" corkboard. Can someone send me the original article? I can't open it on my computer from the links provided.

Seriously, just give us the Fairness Doctrine already all mighty and powerful Mr. Government. Legislate my personal life from cradle to grave in the name of progress already. Forgive us Saint Obama for we know not what we do. We're just uneducated, poor misguided Marines here in an illegal war Mr. Obama...PLEASE show us the error of our ways!

This is completely assinine. And people wonder why my generation isn't interested in politics....maybe because Washington is full of complete asshats. :mad:

Odysseus
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Seriously, just give us the Fairness Doctrine already all mighty and powerful Mr. Government. Legislate my personal life from cradle to grave in the name of progress already. Forgive us Saint Obama for we know not what we do. We're just uneducated, poor misguided Marines here in an illegal war Mr. Obama...PLEASE show us the error of our ways!
This is completely assinine. And people wonder why my generation isn't interested in politics....maybe because Washington is full of complete asshats. :mad:

I have one question for the Fairness Doctine advocates in the current congress: If "fairness" demands that all points of view are heard in all venues, when will the NY Times, WA Post, LA Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM be required to hire some conservatives?

marinejcksn
07-26-2008, 12:45 AM
I have one question for the Fairness Doctine advocates in the current congress: If "fairness" demands that all points of view are heard in all venues, when will the NY Times, WA Post, LA Times, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and the rest of the MSM be required to hire some conservatives?

Ah, Touche. ;)