PDA

View Full Version : Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!

Speedy
11-30-2009, 03:30 AM
While I think the intention of the producers is that the character of Horatio says something epic at the beginning of every episode of CSI: Miami it has become some what of a joke.

How about we come up with some of our own? If you are not familiar with the show, watch the clip.

Horatio: Clue me in, Frank.

Frank: Well Horatio, apparently someone tried to hide a dead baby by throwing it out in this field and covered it up with this tub.

Horatio: Sooo...I guess they threw out the babeeee (pauses to put on sunglasses)...with the bathwater.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

Speedy
11-30-2009, 04:20 AM
Frank: After the victim was killed, the killer gouged out the victim's eyes with a golf tee.

Horatio: I guess someone *sunglasses*...wanted some iced tea.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Speedy
11-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Frank: We have a dead African American Male. He went next door to borrow a cup of sugar from his neighbor but she did not have any. He was murdered on his way back to his home.

Horatio: So what we have here is *sunglasses"...One Black, no sugar.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Speedy
11-30-2009, 06:03 AM
Frank: Horatio, the victim was beaten to death with a pillow case full of cans of Mountain Dew.

Horatio: Looks like the Dew *sunglasses*...did her in.

YAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Speedy
11-30-2009, 06:08 AM
Frank: Horatio, the Secret Service says that you are way out of your jurisdiction. We can't investigate the President's Birth Certificate.

Horatio: Oh yes *sunglasses*...weeee can!

Speedy
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Frank: It appears that the donkey fell out of a truck, got hung up by the lead rope, swung around the corner and hit this pedestrian.

Horatio: I guess heeee...*sunglasses*...was killed by hauling ass!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Speedy
12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Frank: The victim was hitchhiking down the road when he was attacked from behind.

Horatio: Looks like the victim...

*sunglasses*

... Is a giraffe filled with whipped cream.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA- wait, what?