PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints 11-0

lacarnut
12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Saints put an ass whipping on the N.E. Patriots. What a game. Who dat say they going to beat dem Saints.

AlmostThere
12-01-2009, 03:09 AM
They've had some tough games against inferior teams. Before the game I was really afraid they weren't going to be tuned up for the Patriots. Man, do I feel stupid! As the game wore on, I found myself feeling sorry for the Pat's defense. Fish in a barrel. And the Saint's defense put on some awesome licks. That special teams play where one guy hit high from one side and someone else hit low from the other side was incredible. I still can't understand how the Patriot held onto the ball. :eek:

NJCardFan
12-01-2009, 12:31 PM
They've had some tough games against inferior teams. Before the game I was really afraid they weren't going to be tuned up for the Patriots. Man, do I feel stupid! As the game wore on, I found myself feeling sorry for the Pat's defense. Fish in a barrel. And the Saint's defense put on some awesome licks. That special teams play where one guy hit high from one side and someone else hit low from the other side was incredible. I still can't understand how the Patriot held onto the ball. :eek:
Kevin Faulk got completely laid out on one play and popped right up as if to say, "I'm not hurt". Then the Pats call timeout and we see Faulk on 1 knee obviously rattled by the hit. Classic.

Rebel Yell
12-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Shouldn't this be in the END OF THE WORLD section?

lacarnut
12-01-2009, 01:20 PM

I felt the same way and feared the Pats would win because several of their past wins were butt ugly. The Saints made only a few mistakes and the offense and defense played almost a perfect game. Brees is the best QB in the NFL. The Saints need to keep up their intensity for the remaining games cause the worst team in the NFL is capable of beating the best on any given Sunday. With all the partying after the game, I betcha a bunch of folks did not go to work today.

patriot45
12-01-2009, 05:10 PM
That prick Brady shot any chance I had on my Fantasy team!! Going into monday night with Brady I was feeling good, the little bitch scored me 2 points! :eek:

Jumpy
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Shouldn't this be in the END OF THE WORLD section?
My boyfriend has been a Saints fan , surrounded by Eagles and Steelers fans, since the beginning. He has Saints baseball hats that are frayed from years of wear. He has the liscence plate on his car, bumper stickers, and has for years. Nobody is more surprised and thrilled than he is. Go Saints!!!

AlmostThere
12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
My boyfriend has been a Saints fan , surrounded by Eagles and Steelers fans, since the beginning. He has Saints baseball hats that are frayed from years of wear. He has the liscence plate on his car, bumper stickers, and has for years. Nobody is more surprised and thrilled than he is. Go Saints!!!

What part of N'Awlins is he from?Tell him you were talking to somebody who was there when Gilliam ran it back against the Rams in 67 and Dempsey hit that little chip shot against Detroit in 70. There were a lot of heartaches, but a lot of good times too. Sitting over dinner one night, with a serious look, say "How about that Abramowitz kid?". If he has to think more that a half a second, he's pulling your leg about being a Saints fan.

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM
I watched the whole game and it was sweet.

Brady and Belchatek standing with that stunned look on their faces looking up at the clock and score was priceless.

AlmostThere
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I can't believe Belichick quit with over 5 minutes to go, even being down by 21. I'm surprised Kraft didn't ream him for that. A lot of points can be scored in 5 minutes.

Jumpy
12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
What part of N'Awlins is he from?Tell him you were talking to somebody who was there when Gilliam ran it back against the Rams in 67 and Dempsey hit that little chip shot against Detroit in 70. There were a lot of heartaches, but a lot of good times too. Sitting over dinner one night, with a serious look, say "How about that Abramowitz kid?". If he has to think more that a half a second, he's pulling your leg about being a Saints fan.

No, that is the thing, he is not from New Orleans. But he has been a Saints fan for forever. As to the question... we are still celebrating after the Washington win (luckily). Your question... he says "he ran that back, opening kickoff 1967... who dat?" And he didnt think more than a second... and if you are a Saints fan, come and hang out and hunt some deer in PA.

On edit.. he has a football signed by Reuben Mays (my misspelling). Oh, and he is also a fan of Lake Charles little league baseball and was in Williamsport Pa to support them last year (when they got their asses spanked).

Molon Labe
12-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Need to change this title today.

How bout' them Cowboys

Bubba Dawg
12-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Need to change this title today.

How bout' them Cowboys

:(

Well, the boys from Dallas played better. Dammit.

lacarnut
12-20-2009, 11:48 AM
The cow pokes played better and deserved to win. Dropping a sure touchdown in the end-zone and muffing a sure interception did not help their cause.

Molon Labe
12-20-2009, 01:16 PM
:(

Well, the boys from Dallas played better. Dammit.

In all seriousness.....
I'm no Cowboy fan....but I was sitting in a room fulll of Saints fans last night who would not SHUT UP!

They couldn't get it through their homer mentality that they might not go 16-0 this season.

Shannon
12-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Now the Colts need to lose...

ralph wiggum
12-20-2009, 02:03 PM

Like we really need to see Mercury Morris & the '72 Dolphins breaking out their champagne again... :rolleyes:

JB
12-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Like we really need to see Mercury Morris & the '72 Dolphins breaking out their champagne again... And yet my thread (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=22659) on this subject got no play.

lacarnut
12-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Records are meant to be broken. Go Indy unless the Saints meet them in the S.B.

ralph wiggum
12-20-2009, 02:43 PM
And yet my thread (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=22659) on this subject got no play.

It's the holidays, JB. Sometimes threads just fall like a rock.

JB
12-20-2009, 02:49 PM
It's the holidays, JB. Sometimes threads just fall like a rock.Thanks for softening the blow ralph. That sounds a lot nicer than "your threads suck".

ralph wiggum
12-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks for softening the blow ralph. That sounds a lot nicer than "your threads suck".

I don't remember ever seeing that thread. I thought it was a good one.

Speedy
12-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for softening the blow ralph. That sounds a lot nicer than "your threads suck".

He never said your threads don't suck.

coach
12-20-2009, 07:30 PM
nuts...

I was looking forward to a undefeated vs undefeated superbowl.